"The Dragon With Burning Venom" a Destabilizer.

(Jan. 18, 2011  4:55 PM)Ricko Wrote: no.. i was talking about destabilizers too..so forget it.. the thing is.. yes they need to be thin..and yes Meteo i outclassed... i don´t have the time to explain why they need to be thin but i know someone with KNOWLEDGE will do that for me.. but i think if you search what a destabilizer is you will understand
(if you have some brains off corse)... thanks

hmm burn, thermal, and killer are not thin and they do as good as flame, idont know were you got that they had to be thin from, no one said that...

stop acting all Superior

edit: ok The Fire Wyrm cant post right now but he told me to say: "I DONT HAVE A BURN WHEEL.(yet)"

so we will need to wait awhile
(Jan. 18, 2011  5:00 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2011  4:55 PM)Ricko Wrote: no.. i was talking about destabilizers too..so forget it.. the thing is.. yes they need to be thin..and yes Meteo i outclassed... i don´t have the time to explain why they need to be thin but i know someone with KNOWLEDGE will do that for me.. but i think if you search what a destabilizer is you will understand

hmm burn, thermal, and killer are not thin and they do as good as flame, idont know were you got that they had to be thin from, no one said that...

i´m not like you guys.. i don´t say something just because someone said..killer and thermal are thin when compared to the other wheels....... and they don´t do as good as Flame.. also they need to be thin.. when i say thin i mean they need to be thin when compared to the others with the exception off Flame..

i can´t find the words to explain you.. but please think.. what´s the point off a destabilizer? destabilize right? and for destabilize the wheel must attack the spin track and go under the opponent metal wheel right? so......... a thin metal wheel should do a better job..... i think you can get it now..
(Jan. 18, 2011  5:07 PM)Ricko Wrote:

i can´t find the words to explain you.. but please think.. what´s the point off a destabilizer? destabilize right? and for destabilize the wheel must attack the spin track and go under the opponent metal wheel right? so......... a thin metal wheel should do a better job..... i think you can get it now..

wrong it is not ment to hit the spin track, and flame wont ever do that (unless facing 230) look at flame, the wheel is raised up a bit so it hits higher so you are wrong.... <- end of this
Sorry to break your conversation
But this is about jb and meteo
not how thin killer is when compared to other carp
(Jan. 18, 2011  5:10 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: ***post***
wrong flame on 85 can hit the track of flam on 145 or hell on 145 or even earth on 145
(Jan. 18, 2011  5:11 PM)Aquila112 Wrote: Sorry to break your conversation
But this is about jb and meteo
not how thin killer is when compared to other carp

we are discussing that meteo cant be good because it isnt thin so it is a bit about meteo

ok The Fire Wyrm cant post right now but he told me to say: "I DONT HAVE A BURN WHEEL.(yet)"

so we need to wait for the stamina testing
(Jan. 18, 2011  5:10 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2011  5:07 PM)Ricko Wrote:

wrong it is not ment to hit the spin track, and flame wont ever do that (unless facing 230) look at flame, the wheel is raised up a bit so it hits higher so you are wrong.... <- end of this

when i say attack the spin track i dont say make contact.. i say the point is get under the opponent.. i´m completily right... they need to be thin and you and ultrablader are wrong.. sorry but that´s a fact and this time i´m completily sure.. end.. off-topic
Why do you act like you know everything yet you know nothing? Destabilisers don't normally make contact with the track they make contact with the wheel. So hah you're completly wrong that they have to be thin. Only ones on very low tracks like 90 and 85 actually go under the wheel. When on 100 they don't go anywhere near the track. Anyway I think we should stop since this has gone very off topic.
ok here
(Jan. 12, 2011  4:46 AM)xXKaiouyaXx Wrote: If a destabilizer can hit the bottom of ANY Metal wheel, it will cause it to lose balance by using the slopes protruding from it's clear and metal wheel. Hitting the spin track does minimum damage, that's not what a destabilizer really does.

(Jan. 12, 2011  1:06 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Destabilizers destabilise the metal wheel. It kinda seems like from the name that they would destabilise the track but they don't.

you are wrong ricko, you arent the smartest/best person on the forum
(Jan. 18, 2011  5:16 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Why do you act like you know everything yet you know nothing?

that question is completily off-topic.

sorry but i have to answer him.. i know more than a lot off you and i don´t act i´m sure off what i say... and you have a problem.. you only doubt on me because my name it´s not Mc Frown or any other with more time here.. you like to judge people for the time they´re here.. and that is not good...

you know the thing is i spend more time testing than posting here... i´m not a nerd spending all my time on this website instead off testing... i actually know more than you because instead off believing on older members and disagreeing with new ones like you.. i make tests.. and they made me know what i know.. also some search too off-corse...

so by testing i gain more knowledge than you and i have some FUN( sometimes people forget that the point off this game and all the others is have Fun).. so i´m a happy guy because i have fun blading and making my tests AND i gain knowledge.. so it´s a great and a better choice instead off wasting my time believing on what people like you say..
1. ricko stop, you are not the smartest, ultrablader is much smarter (and nicer) then you
2. update from The Fire Wyrm (he cant post so i am for him)vs stamina

VS Earth Aquario AD145SD
(Jan. 18, 2011  5:42 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: 1. ricko stop, you are not the smartest, ultrablader is much smarter (and nicer) then you
2. update from The Fire Wyrm (he cant post so i am for him)vs stamina

VS Earth Aquario AD145SD

oh yeah.. there you´re right.. i´m not nice at all.. but i don´t care.. i´m here just because i want to help kids using the best combos for their stadiums.. that´s all.. and Meteo it´s not the best for anything..and when you say it is you´re screwing what i´m trying to give to this new kids...Beyblade it´s not for older guys likes us.. it´s for 12 year old kids.. all we have to do it´s discovering and give them the best combos that´sour hobby.... that´s all we have to do..
when i say my goal is be the best i´m just kidding...

and yes they must be thin for destabilizers... also ultrablader it´s not smarter than me.. you don´t know me so you can´t say something like that.. but i know me and i can say this: i know more than you and Ultrablader together.. sorry but it´s the truth.. so believe me or not that´s the TRUTH.. i´m out..
(Jan. 18, 2011  5:28 PM)Ricko Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2011  5:16 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Why do you act like you know everything yet you know nothing?

that question is completily off-topic.

sorry but i have to answer him.. i know more than a lot off you and i don´t act i´m sure off what i say... and you have a problem.. you only doubt on me because my name it´s not Mc Frown or any other with more time here.. you like to judge people for the time they´re here.. and that is not good...

you know the thing is i spend more time testing than posting here... i´m not a nerd spending all my time on this website instead off testing... i actually know more than you because instead off believing on older members and disagreeing with new ones like you.. i make tests.. and they made me know what i know.. also some search too off-corse...

so by testing i gain more knowledge than you and i have some FUN( sometimes people forget that the point off this game and all the others is have Fun).. so i´m a happy guy because i have fun blading and making my tests AND i gain knowledge.. so it´s a great and a better choice instead off wasting my time believing on what people like you say..

1)You haven't posted any testing while you've been here at all... Whereas i've posted quite a lot of testing. If I was at home I would test a lot more.
2)I don't have any problem with you it's just that 95% of your views are wrong and don't believe anyone and also despite the fact that you've already been banned once you still don't even consider that you're wrong.
3)um i'm not a new member. I've been here over a year at least since this is my second account. Whether you like or believe it or not I am trusted member here and you're not.

I'm gonna stop now. Sorry to thread maker for spamming your thread.
Ok guys. my post suspension is over. my burn unicornos did not come yet. but there is a place near my allergist that has beyblades. I might get a thermal wheel for testing.
If you did get thermal could you do some destabiliser testing on it cause it has a lot of potential I think.
GOT MY PACKAGES W/ BURN WHEEL EEEEEEK!

ill post the vids soon.
Results.

Used in Attack Type Stadium
Both launchers with grip and LRubber

^ ^ YAYZ
I don't really think this is a destabiliser looking at the KO's. Destabilisers are supposed to destabise the other combo and outspin them not knock them out. Regardless could you try this combo with SF or FS instead of JB please if you can?
Unless it can K.O other attack types and occasionally a defence type, then no, could you tell me if when meteo got the K.O's if meteo hit the guard at the same time aquario was K.O'd, if so this was probably luck.
(Jan. 21, 2011  1:54 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: i realized that. attack combo maybe?

hmm maybe attack+destabilizer=attackilizer (just joking)

meteo justs keeps proving that it is good, nice results man, could you try vs 100 and 125 stamina combos?
maybe when i get my burn unicornos.(Which have Burn and JB, YAY!)