The Blacknight's CBT thread: Spicy Version

Heyyyyy, I'm back with some more. hopefully it wont die as bad as it did last time lol.
anyways, I'mma make this interesting version of a random CBT. So the parts are all DB releases, and the layers are all stock (i.e. Dynamite Belial-2), but the discs, drivers, attachments and even modes are all randomized. You won't know the parts until the competition starts. The interesting part is, you can ask what one part is(layer, disc, and/or driver). If you dont like that part, you can switch the bey out. But you wont know what you switched it out for. for example, you get vanish fafnir-3 over just. You ask to know what the driver is, I'll DM you that it's just. then if you don't like it, you switch the whole bey out to another bey that you don't know. I'ts sorta weird but I've tired it with Friends and it's fun.

Other rules: First to 3 pts, bursts are 2, K'Os and OS are 1. DB stadium.

Spots: 5/8
(Sep. 14, 2020  6:04 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Fafnir f3 0 cross atomic
Cool you are in

(Sep. 14, 2020  6:04 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Can I use Emperor Forneus 0cross At?

no, 0 cross is taken
(Sep. 14, 2020  6:04 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Can I use Emperor Forneus 0cross At?

Sorry but I took cross this time, maybe next time
I change it can I use 12 Bump instead ?
(Sep. 14, 2020  6:08 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: I change it can I use 12 Bump instead ?

Cool ur in
Hasbro arc bahumt 4 glaive atomic
(Sep. 14, 2020  6:10 PM)kai edits Wrote: Hasbro arc bahumt 4 glaive atomic

Atomic is out, atomic-s?
(Sep. 14, 2020  6:12 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2020  6:10 PM)kai edits Wrote: Hasbro arc bahumt 4 glaive atomic

Atomic is out, atomic-s?

What is atomic s?
(Sep. 14, 2020  6:15 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2020  6:12 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Atomic is out, atomic-s?

What is atomic s?

Atomic slingshock, there are subtle differences but not too great, has slightly worse lad tho

Im puttting u down as red

(Sep. 14, 2020  6:09 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2020  6:08 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: I change it can I use 12 Bump instead ?

Cool ur in

U are purple
(Sep. 14, 2020  6:20 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2020  6:15 PM)kai edits Wrote: What is atomic s?

Atomic slingshock, there are subtle differences but not too great, has slightly worse lad tho

I switch atomic for orbit
(Sep. 14, 2020  6:23 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2020  6:20 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Atomic slingshock, there are subtle differences but not too great, has slightly worse lad tho

I switch atomic for orbit

Cool, ur in, color?
Black please
(Sep. 14, 2020  6:26 PM)kai edits Wrote: Black please
okay, thx
wyvron W3 yell atomicc-s
Treptune 4 Star Claw please!
(Sep. 15, 2020  3:31 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Treptune 4 Star Claw please!

Sorry about the wait, but I wrote claw, it was supposed to be press. do you want wedge-s?

(Sep. 15, 2020  3:15 AM)Bladerbuilder Wrote: wyvron W3 yell atomicc-s

you are in as blue, sorry 'bout the wait, I was not on.

I am in as Leopard 7 destroy-s.
(Sep. 15, 2020  3:13 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2020  3:31 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Treptune 4 Star Claw please!

Sorry about the wait, but I wrote claw, it was supposed to be press. do you want wedge-s?

(Sep. 15, 2020  3:15 AM)Bladerbuilder Wrote: wyvron W3 yell atomicc-s

Sure!
(Sep. 15, 2020  3:52 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2020  3:13 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Sorry about the wait, but I wrote claw, it was supposed to be press. do you want wedge-s?

Sure!

aight, you are in.
gK4.5.Yr-S (Sliding shoot, battle ring mode) please.
We need one more person. Please try to spread the word to Hasbro bladers who are interested in CBT's.

(Sep. 15, 2020  4:00 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: gK4.5.Yr-S (Sliding shoot, battle ring mode) please.

It is hazard, not guardian, cool?
(Sep. 15, 2020  4:00 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: We need one more person. Please try to spread the word to Hasbro bladers who are interested in CBT's.

(Sep. 15, 2020  4:00 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: gK4.5.Yr-S (Sliding shoot, battle ring mode) please.

Smh should’ve specified. Whatever, sure.
(Sep. 15, 2020  4:00 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: We need one more person. Please try to spread the word to Hasbro bladers who are interested in CBT's.

Are you already in?
(Sep. 15, 2020  4:02 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

Smh should’ve specified. Whatever, sure.

sorry, thought guardian was k3. you are in.

(Sep. 15, 2020  4:02 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:

Are you already in?

yes, i am.

I coerced my bro to join, no more spots. I will start tourney when I find the parts.

(Sep. 15, 2020  4:03 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2020  4:02 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Smh should’ve specified. Whatever, sure.

(Sep. 15, 2020  4:02 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Are you already in?

yes, i am.

I coerced my bro to join, no more spots. I will start tourney when I find the parts.

6Jupiter5 vs. SunBlader98(same time then treptune), This was a surprising match. 0-3, Fafnir lost w/ a burst, then got slightly outspun.

The Blacknight vs. CheetoBlader(Kerbeus first, yes, sliding shoot), 4-0, Kerbeus could not hold on, two bursts in a row.

my bro(Orpheus 1/triple spiral) vs @Bladerbulider(wyvron laucnhed first), lost 1 in second battle so switched to triple. 1-3 wyvron, completely one-sided, wyvron's defense was impeccable.

kai edits vs. Ali Baba, (balkesh launched first). yea, forneus lost, was rly close tho, 3-1 w/ outspins by like 1 second. the @ was acting up, so some ppl may not have joined that r seeing this, sorry.

I will continue the tourney in a few hours.

(Sep. 15, 2020  4:03 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2020  4:02 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Smh should’ve specified. Whatever, sure.

(Sep. 15, 2020  4:02 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Are you already in?

yes, i am.

(Sep. 15, 2020  4:03 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: sorry, thought guardian was k3. you are in.

yes, i am.

6Jupiter5 vs. SunBlader98(same time then treptune), This was a surprising match. 0-3, Fafnir lost w/ a burst, then got slightly outspun.

The Blacknight vs. CheetoBlader(Kerbeus first, yes, sliding shoot), 4-0, Kerbeus could not hold on, two bursts in a row.

my bro(Orpheus 1/triple spiral) vs @Bladerbulider(wyvron laucnhed first), lost 1 in second battle so switched to triple. 1-3 wyvron, completely one-sided, wyvron's defense was impeccable.

kai edits vs. Ali Baba, (balkesh launched first). yea, forneus lost, was rly close tho, 3-1 w/ outspins by like 1 second. the @ was acting up, so some ppl may not have joined that r seeing this, sorry.

I will continue the tourney in a few hours.

SunBlader98 vs. The Blacknight, (treptune launched first), 3-1 lepoard, very close. Treptune got hit at an angle at the end, and wedge-s did its work, good combo tho, i am definitely using this sometime.

Bladerbuilder vs kai edits , Wyvron launched first, 3-1 Balkesh/Bahamut, tie in first round, then outspins by half a second thereafter. If it doesn't burst, i've found that wyvron is a good counter to balkesh, as balkesh seems to spin steal a bit, and wyvron's ability negates that. Wyvron had more lad, but orbit helped Balkesh lag and 4 helped w/ stamina. Overall, best & closest match so far.

The Blacknight versus kai edits.
Vice Leopard L4 7 Destroy-S versus Arc Balkesh B3 4Glaive Orbit.
This is it.
The final battle of the first The Blacknight's Hasbro-only CBT Tread.
Balkesh launched first, then the winner will be launched first thereafter.
3, 2, 1, LET IT RIP!!!!
Round 1. Balkesh smoothly and slowly dodged leopards rush shoot/launch, then drained Leopard's stamina, winning in margins of seconds. Leopard seems to have no chance.

Round 2. Balkesh gets hit and barely holds on, but Orbit's tabs do their work, and manage to coerce Leopard to the center. However, the hit lasts, and Destroy-S LAD kicks in, saving Leopard from a one-sided battle. Do I sense a comeback?

Round 3. Balkesh starts off by barraging Leopard. Hit by hit by hit, Balkesh is dealing a massive amount of damage. Leopard has no chance of winning, as it was launched first. Leopard sticks to the middle, preferring to repel Balkesh's offense for defense. As the beys switch roles again, Leopard lets its guard down and edges away from the center. Balkesh sees this opportunity, and charges for the center. The end of the line for Leopard is in sight, as he claims the first wobble, and a big one too. Destroy-S steadies it, but Balkesh eyes Leopard's weakness and takes the center. Meanwhile, Leopard begins to fluctuate, sending out a series of minuscule, continuous wobbles. Balkesh has its first wobble too, but it is too late. Leopard's wobbles are now massive, and he comes torwards Balkesh. The end is in sight, Leopard comes in with one off-balance attack to the top of Balkesh's layer, the score will be two to one in Balkesh's favor- Clink. A burst. It is the end. No more battles. The score is-
Wait for it-
3-1.
Leopard wins w/ a miraculous burst finish. The winner is The Blacknight, w/ kai edits as second place. :0 :0 :0

This was not rigged, I personally thought Balkesh would win 3-0.

On another note, no third-place battle, I will clear the CBT tomorrow, and plz post if you liked it. If enough do, I will do it again and make the CBT a bit more professional. Also, please post if you liked the commentary for the final, again, if enough do, I will do it again.

Thank you! :)