The Adventures of Roan Part 2: Rise of the Unbeatable

Chapter 4: Gateway to the Worldleague

-Avery

P.S. Sorry if there's some typos and this story's a lot more interesting if you look up a pic of Inari it looks pretty metal.

Here's some sketches of the antagonists (I'm doing one of Roan later).

1st one myself (Avery)

2nd one Chai

3rd one Micah

Dude your post takes up a whole page, would you please put it in spoilers? You type [spo iler] at the beginning and [/spo iler] at the end. (Ignore the spaces, I just put them there so it wouldn’t just appear as a spoiler tag)
Avery Purple999 Wrote:Here’s some sketches of the antagonists (I’m doing one of Roan later).

Stop! You don’t know what Roan looks like! Don’t sketch him and stop trying to take over Roan and make him your character!
(Mar. 05, 2019  1:22 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
Avery Purple999 Wrote:Here’s some sketches of the antagonists (I’m doing one of Roan later).

Stop! You don’t know what Roan looks like! Don’t sketch him and stop trying to take over Roan and make him your character!

No! I was gonna ask you and I already know what he looks like sorta and I can't even do that cause the website I do that on doesn't even work. -Avery

(Mar. 05, 2019  1:15 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Dude your post takes up a whole page, would you please put it in spoilers? You type [spo iler] at the beginning and [/spo iler] at the end. (Ignore the spaces, I just put them there so it wouldn’t just appear as a spoiler tag)

What's the big whoop if it does? But look I'll try to do it next time ok? -Avery

Chapter 5: Duel at Midnight

-Avery

Sorry bout the typos 
-Avery
Chapter 6: New York! New York! The Worldleague

Character Designs:

[spoiler] Jeremiah: Jeremiah, aka the Master of Darkness, is a very dark and creepy blader who seems to have some sorta dark, magical power (considering weird things that happen to him such as summoning bats, ravens landing on his shoulder while he's giving a speech) he's head of the beyclub known as the Legion of Shadows featuring bladers Chleo Delon, Daigo Kuragami, and

[spoiler] "Helllllllooooooo beyfans we are
(Mar. 09, 2019  8:26 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: Chapter 6: New York! New York! The Worldleague

Character Designs:

[spoiler] Jeremiah: Jeremiah, aka the Master of Darkness, is a very dark and creepy blader who seems to have some sorta dark, magical power (considering weird things that happen to him such as summoning bats, ravens landing on his shoulder while he's giving a speech) he's head of the beyclub known as the Legion of Shadows featuring bladers Chleo Delon, Daigo Kuragami, and

?
(Mar. 09, 2019  8:26 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: Chapter 6: New York! New York! The Worldleague! 

Character Designs:

[quote pid='1502587' dateline='1552159573']

[/quote]
-Avery 

P.S. Sorry bout the typos and that one major typo above this story.

(Mar. 09, 2019  8:29 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2019  8:26 PM)Avery Purple999 Wrote: Chapter 6: New York! New York! The Worldleague

Character Designs:

?

Sorry about that! My finger slipped! The real story is below it!
Just so you know there is a edit icon so you can edit instead of reposting:)

Also some of the characters in Chapter 6 were created by Blasterboy 1995 just so you know. -Avery

Also some of the characters in Chapter 5 were created by Blasterboy 1995 cause he wanted some of his characters to be in the story . -Avery

Wait whoops I posted that twice! OMG I'm so ashamed! -Avery
Chapter 7: Battle of Allies! Areus vs Hydrako!

P.S. Sorry about the typos.
Chapter 8
Climb the Mountain! Frost Yeti

P.S. Sorry if there are any typos.
Chapter 9: Fates Collide! Battle on the Bayou!

-Avery

P.S. Sorry if there were any typos.
Hey it's me again just giving u a heads up that it might be a little while till the next chapter. TY for understanding and rock on!
Alright guys thanks for waiting and I'm just letting u all know that in around next week or so is when the next chapter is gonna be. Thanks and rock on! -Avery
Alright it's finally here the next chapter of the Adventures of Roan!

Chapter 10: Dark Power! Battle in the Quarter

"Hanami here! And we're just about start the next match but we just got alarming news that no one can find Avery anywhere! And the match cannot start without him! If u find him the Trinity of Desruction has just put up a $500 reward for who can find him so beyfans be on the lookout for him!" Said Hanami "Srsly?! Ugh! Wht is with this Avery guy?! He's probably out on the town at some club playing music instead of blading! How unprofessional! However a $500 reward is one pretty penny so I'll go and find him!" Said Roan from the crowd. "We'll come with!" Said Colin. "Srry guys but no, just in case Avery's somewhere dangerous I don't wanna risk any of ya'll getting hurt. So u need to stay here." Said Roan. "We will! Good luck Roan!" Said Roan. Then Roan left the amphitheater where the tournament was taking place but in the vip area of the amphitheater Phi was just getting a drink but then he saw his bey Dead Phoenix glowing. "Huh... Look's like something big is going on... I guess we'll have to go and check it out..." Said Phi smugly.

Earlier that day....

"Now stay tuned!" said Hanami signing off. After Jeremiah's victory he walked back stage where the Trinity of Destruction was hanging out. "Jeremiah! Long time no see!" Said Avery. "Yeah! You like killed it at that match!" Said Chai. "Thanks..." Said Jeremiah monotonely. "But Avery I'm here to tell u something very important." Said Jeremiah very seriously. "Sure what is it?" Questioned Avery. "There has been this dude who has been following me and my team around and apparently he really wants Amaterios." Said Jeremiah. "What?! What is he a beythief?!" Said Micah. "Apparently yes... But he'll only take Amaterios if Avery loses to him in a fight." Said Jeremiah. "Well then where is he?! I don't want some creep to be bothering my friends!" Said Avery angrily. "I'll tell you where he is!" Said a familaiar voice. It was Kyle who was standing by the doorway. "Kyle what are u doing here?! I thought you were busy having your bey being destroyed by Free?! Hey oh!" Said Micah as he gave Avery and Chai a fist bump. " I don't know if you have heard or not but Free has met the same fate as me. I mean what goes around comes around..." Said Kyle smugly. "Look we'll go with you to battle this dude as long as he stops bothering Jeremiah." Said Chai sassily. "Ok but Avery is the only one coming with me..." Said Kyle. "What?!" Said Micah and Chai. "Ok I'll do it!" Said Avery. "Splendid!" Said Kyle.. Then him and Avery walked out the room. Eventually the 2 of them got outside and they both got inside of an old limousine that was parked on the driveway. Inside of the limo creepy, old opera music was playing. They the got to their destination which was a rundown building in an alley in the French Quarter. There was nothin inside of the building except for a beystadium. "Alright I'm here! Where is this dude?!" Said Avery angrily. Then a tall dark figure wearing a suit and a Phantom of the Opera styled mask and cape walked out of the shadows. It was Count Night. "Wait Count Night?! You brought me here?!" "That's right I DIIIIIIIID!!!!!" Said Count Night as if he was singing opera. "Oh your doing the whole sing instead of talk thing thing well I can do that to!" Said Avery. "I've been looking so long now you won't get away from my graaaaaaassssspppp. You've been living in hiding in hiding behind that false maaaaaaassssskkkkk. And you know and I know that...." Sang Avery. "What are doing?" Interrupted Kyle. "I was doing what he was doing but better!" Said Avery. "What were you even singing?" Questioned Kyle. "Phantom of the Opera by Iron Maiden dude!" Said Avery. "Can we just battle already?" Asked Count Night. "Yeah! Lets!" Said Avery. "I'll be the ref!" Said Kyle. "3 2 1 let it rip!" They all said...

To be continued.....

P.S. Srry about typos and it may be a while till my next chapter so until the you should read the rest of the Adventures of Roan Part 1 which all leads up to Part 2. -Avery
Hey guys! So I forgot to tell you all this but Avery has decided to stop making this story! So…