The Advanced Forum is born!

Awesome guys u keep gettin bigger!
Good Job Blah! Btw Great Idea Guy's
Hello i didn't know where to post this don't give me a warning , to celebrate the new forum can we add themes to this forum the pegasis theme is okay but we could use some new layouts maybe more users maybe attracted to the forum if customization is offered what do you say guys
i aggre with sggitario96 blah you do deserve it congradulations
congratulations blah wait can only "veterans" italicized people post in the advanced forum or what?
As described in the OP, only veterans (members whose names are italicized) can post in the Advanced Form. However, it is open for the general members to view the discussion that occurs there.
How's things, I've got a simple question. Does anybody else get a slight lag using this message board every time they logon? It takes at least 5 seconds roughly for me to visit the main page.

Regards
Marisa
(Dec. 01, 2010  1:18 AM)MarisaLla Wrote: How's things, I've got a simple question. Does anybody else get a slight lag using this message board every time they logon? It takes at least 5 seconds roughly for me to visit the main page.

Regards
Marisa
That question does not really belong here, but yes, that is due to the heavy traffic we are now getting. Hopefuly this should be resolved this week.
wow, the wbo has gotten that popular?
i play this for 7 years . i have 120 plastic beys and 4 metal fusions . nobody beat my
that is super offtopic
and random
(Dec. 03, 2010  4:19 AM)genbbladelovr Wrote: wow, the wbo has gotten that popular?

The majority of the traffic is probably due to the hype made through people's Beyblade Channels on YT, mine included.

Anyway, back on topic now...
Yay! Congratulations!!! My favorite beyblade is Storm Aquario!! Anyway how do you battle people to earn beypoints?
Can any of you guys answer me?!!!! How do you battle people???
Congrats blah hope you contribute to this great site