(Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix

Ok guys... we've discussed this many a times. Please vote over private messaging; it's not neccessarily a good thing for our thread to have over 1100 posts... K?
Guys i need ur help,

My last video was ok but it involved no input from anyone else on the team me and kyurem tried to get some combos for the new video but only got 2. So i need some suggestions on what i should do for my next video.
(Jan. 23, 2014  9:22 AM)Hakumen Wrote: Guys i need ur help,

My last video was ok but it involved no input from anyone else on the team me and kyurem tried to get some combos for the new video but only got 2. So i need some suggestions on what i should do for my next video.

You can do a.battle royal or a Amv
(Jan. 26, 2014  8:16 PM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2014  9:22 AM)Hakumen Wrote: Guys i need ur help,

You can do a.battle royal or a Amv
im helping him
its a battle royal
i can contact the assassin t o do an amv for me i you want
I am the leader of the newly-formed Blazing Destroyers and I want to form an alliance.
Well i made a team on facebook called the inferno bladers and i just want to say that the team is coming along nicely but we need a bey mechanic and some more help with the team
if you are interested please follow the link and show your support

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheInfenoBladers/

sincerely,
infernoblader8
Okay I see we have two team alliance request May you guys please pm your answers for each team and I am back Ive been mega mega busy and been trying to work on school and ext and GO SUPERBOWL SEAHAWKS
sorry guys, but i am going to quit this team, thamks for me being on this team lol
(Feb. 02, 2014  10:37 PM)infernoblader8 Wrote: Well i made a team on facebook called the inferno bladers and i just want to say that the team is coming along nicely but we need a bey mechanic and some more help with the team
if you are interested please follow the link and show your support

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheInfenoBladers/

sincerely,
infernoblader8

dude we have many mechanincs me kyler the best kyurem and i think slashman
i'm one i think idk hakumen says i might so i guess so
(Feb. 05, 2014  6:09 AM)Slashman1 Wrote: i'm one i think idk hakumen says i might so i guess so

Yea im sure you are
So I'm back and finally getting stuff straightened out. Did I miss anything?
(Feb. 15, 2014  11:03 PM)Duive Wrote: So I'm back and finally getting stuff straightened out. Did I miss anything?
Well, I believe your still signed up for an official tournament, so make sure you brush uo on your skills, ahah. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-FeBEYary...USA--64928
ah man the tournament is on the 22nd then sadly i can't make it
Well guys. It's time for me to move on and stop becoming co-leaders in teams and start my own. Thanks for the good time! I'm not mad at anybody or anything, I just want to create a more elite team. bye!
Wow. I'm surprised that I can still call myself part of this team. But anyways I'm back from taking care of things so here I am.
i think im gonna leave the team its kinda dead
Wow, I'm amazed I didn't get kicked from the team, I just stopped blading after they wouldn't continue zero g in America. Now it's just beywarriorz with a carping z.
Anyway is there any important info, team wins, alliances etc. I missed
hey are there going to be a bey tournament in texas?
(Sep. 05, 2014  1:08 PM)bossblader Wrote: hey are there going to be a bey tournament in texas?

Check out this here for info on any recent tournaments in Texas. You can also PM me.
Name/Username:

User name: Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ (please put my username as Kakashi on members list, because I am gonna change it on 15 Jan.)

Favorite Beyblade:Flash Sagitario 230WD

Best combo(s): MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang BD145RF

Skill Level(beginner/intermediate/advanced or anywhere in between): I think intermediate

Something about you: Check out my bio!

Why join our team: I am in search of a team, and I found this team to be the most active, then I decided to post the application.
He hasn't been on since July. Please check the profile of the leader or read the last post.