(Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix

(Oct. 06, 2013  9:02 PM)jacolal Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2013  8:58 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2013  8:46 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: It won't let me sign in.
did you mean the website? If so, then I I also thought I had this problem. when you go into your email and click the confirmation link, click home on the website tool bar and you should be signed in.
I will test the gmail account, then create a youtube.

If you have problems with the gmail account, immediately pm me. I have a reserve email, to fix it up. Meanwhile, I'll be updating the preferences. EDIT: Please don't change the password, just pm me... sigh.
It worked for me, I signed in nobody changed the password lol XD you can work on the youtube account which is automatically linked to your Google+ account (tthe gmail)
I will start working on a new video for the team site and youtube.
Switchblad3r Wrote:I will start working a video for the home page, any music suggestions or suggestions in general?
(Oct. 06, 2013  9:08 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2013  9:02 PM)jacolal Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2013  8:58 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote: did you mean the website? If so, then I I also thought I had this problem. when you go into your email and click the confirmation link, click home on the website tool bar and you should be signed in.
I will test the gmail account, then create a youtube.

If you have problems with the gmail account, immediately pm me. I have a reserve email, to fix it up. Meanwhile, I'll be updating the preferences. EDIT: Please don't change the password, just pm me... sigh.
It worked for me, I signed in nobody changed the password lol XD you can work on the youtube account which is automatically linked to your Google+ account (tthe gmail)
I will start working on a new video for the team site and youtube.
Switchblad3r Wrote:I will start working a video for the home page, any music suggestions or suggestions in general?
I made my own little music thingy, I could email it to you. And kyler can't log on for some weird reason (gmail). I won't be able to do much today, going to sleep in 20-30 minutes. I'm just working on kyler for now. Sos.
Mine worked just fine. Did it say a confirmation Email had been sent?
Okay so it says Im almost ready, then I click home and Im not signed in.
You have to check your email, and click on the link. Sometimes it works a little slowly, so you don't have the confirmation email quick. Patience guys, patience.
Wait what link?
(Oct. 06, 2013  8:38 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: I think I can handle that. Tongue_out Who needs combos?

Can i help with cimbos too?
(Oct. 06, 2013  9:30 PM)SwordFIN89 Wrote: Yes and the address is correct.
Refresh your Email. Also check your spam as well.
Kyler, you gave the website an Email for your account, so just go into your email and find the email from the website. It can be either in the spam or inbox folder.
I'm really good with combos. I could help too. Iv'e been making them for 4 years nearly. Also even tho it's not my choice if you could we can list some parts for you and then you can build one to see how good you are.
About the combo thing, Kyler is not the only one allowed to make combos, he is in charge of overseeing combos and creating them. I just think he is the most experienced and knowledgeable about it on our team... Plus he knows about pre-MFB as well which is very useful...
(Oct. 06, 2013  9:45 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote: About the combo thing, Kyler is not the only one allowed to make combos, he is in charge of overseeing combos and creating them. I just think he is the most experienced and knowledgeable about it on our team... Plus he knows about pre-MFB as well which is very useful...

Speaking of pre-mfb, I'm your an for that (except kyler), I know a lot about hms. Also, anything you would like me to do with the website? I can use javascript to edit it...
Yes! Now I'm officially a member.
wow guys I'm finally on the team Grin thanks for all your votes sorry I wasn't online I was kinda busy this morning with church then we stayed for awhile then went to Khols.... anyway glad I'm on the team and yes I'm more expireinced then you think just look at my recent B.O.B's and the custom beyblade tounrment and also I use Sliding Shoot for anything aggressive Smile
(Oct. 06, 2013  9:47 PM)jacolal Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2013  9:45 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote: About the combo thing, Kyler is not the only one allowed to make combos, he is in charge of overseeing combos and creating them. I just think he is the most experienced and knowledgeable about it on our team... Plus he knows about pre-MFB as well which is very useful...

Speaking of pre-mfb, I'm your an for that (except kyler), I know a lot about hms. Also, anything you would like me to do with the website? I can use javascript to edit it...
Yeah that's right you are an expert in the HMS department Pinching_eyes_2
There are some spelling and Grammar mistakes that kinda irritate me lol fix those please XD
I am going to play LOL I have gotten a lot done for our team video. Oh BTW guys, if you want an image to represent you when the video goes over your name, please PM it to me Smile
Where is this team video? Sorry if I sound like a noob. Can you have my current avatar commingup in the thing please... thanks.
(Oct. 06, 2013  10:09 PM)jacolal Wrote: Where is this team video? Sorry if I sound like a noob. Can you have my current avatar commingup in the thing please... thanks.
I'm still creating it, I haven't uploaded it yet because it isn't finished. And if you hadn't already noticed, there is a video on the homepage of the website from my youtube channel XP
Also why is there a battle video in the team intro?

P.S. the battle should have been between burn phoenix and theif pheonic
I think it should just be a listing of the team members.
(Oct. 06, 2013  6:57 PM)jacolal Wrote: I'll go with a yes keyblader, if you can just say how long you've been blading for. And a little something about yourself.

EDIT: From what kyler said, ask any one of us, we're all here to help.

EDIT 2: It's a yes from me too!

I've been blading for almost two years now. My favorite bey is burning claw fang leone. I play pokemon and typhlosion is my favorite (looking forward to X and Y!). I am the best blader in my school, neighborhood, city, and almost wayne county, and I'd say I'm maybe 7th best blader in the state of Michigan. Aside from beyblading and Pokemon, I am a red belt with two stripes in karate.

EDIT: *looks at team roster an hour later* Wow I made it on the team! Thanks everybody for voting for me! Grin
(Oct. 06, 2013  10:23 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: I think it should just be a listing of the team members.
That is exactly what it is going to be, I am using an image to introduce each of you, For kyler I assume I can just use your sig. Jacolal I will find a larger image of your avatar.
EDIT: Welcome, again lol, to the team KeyBlader Smile
I can't wait! Anything I can do... Like update the website... Etc.