(Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix

Yeah... Well be happy to have you in the team but please follow the format in the first post and repost your application
You guys know its dragoon king right You notice its the same picture
Actually it isn't. A lot of people can have the same avatar, in fact I was gonna put your one. Also in the bio, muix lives in a different location. Don't just make assumptions Ace, you're sensible right?
Well it is quite likey since he only registered today
but you factor in other variables like the fact that muix has an email address and Dragoon king dosent or that muix is from the maldeves and dragoon kings location is unknown it could be lets flip a coin on it just joking Smile
(Sep. 25, 2013  9:45 PM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: You guys know its dragoon king right You notice its the same picture
while it is possible it is also unlikely. I have encountered people that made two profiles before. As of now, I don't think they are the same person and I wouldn't assume they are either. It is strange that muix's first and only post is in our team thread though, which is probably why Xkai_DranzerX jumped to the conclusion - a little premature as it may be XD
That may be cause I pmed muix to join. I'm not sure if I did though.
TBH, we really don't need to recruit right now. Unless we know enough about the member and whether or not they fit the criteria to join our team.
Yeah I just checked I didn't pm. Sorry for the false alarm and I need your approval switch am I Europe leader, cause ryukiba thought I was.
(Sep. 25, 2013  10:24 PM)jacolal Wrote: Yeah I just checked I didn't pm. Sorry for the false alarm and I need your approval switch am I Europe leader, cause ryukiba thought I was.
Well you are leader of the UK squad, but you are not one of the leaders of the team. That right is reserved to me and Ryukiba, as well as Xkai_DranzerX holding the same power as creator.
(Sep. 25, 2013  10:41 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2013  10:24 PM)jacolal Wrote: Yeah I just checked I didn't pm. Sorry for the false alarm and I need your approval switch am I Europe leader, cause ryukiba thought I was.
Well you are leader of the UK squad

Yay! I was right!Grin lol
(Sep. 25, 2013  10:41 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
Well you are leader of the UK squad, but you are not one of the leaders of the team. That right is reserved to me and Ryukiba, as well as Xkai_DranzerX holding the same power as creator.
Ok thanks switch. I'll keep working hard.
(Sep. 25, 2013  10:05 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2013  9:45 PM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: You guys know its dragoon king right You notice its the same picture
while it is possible it is also unlikely. I have encountered people that made two profiles before. As of now, I don't think they are the same person and I wouldn't assume they are either. It is strange that muix's first and only post is in our team thread though, which is probably why Xkai_DranzerX jumped to the conclusion - a little premature as it may be XD

Yeah i find it a little strange too but maybe it's not DRAGON KING?Uncertain:\
i would like to join too
username - dragonFang101
country - india
best combo - phantom aquario 230 mf , meteo ldrago ch120 r2f
about me - im a die hard beyblade fan , n a gud rapper too
Maybe we should do something to make the application stand out so more people follow the proper format.
Name/Username:
Favorite Beyblade:
Best combo(s):
Skill Level(beginner/intermediate/advanced or anywhere in between):
Something about you:
Why join our team:
(Sep. 27, 2013  6:21 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote: Maybe we should do something to make the application stand out so more people follow the proper format.
Name/Username:
Favorite Beyblade:
Best combo(s):
Skill Level(beginner/intermediate/advanced or anywhere in between):
Something about you:
Why join our team:

Maybe we can add what type of blader you think you are for example im a technician
I like Hakumens idea! though I dont know what kind of blader i am?Uncertain also I never posted best combos,favorite beyblade, my skill level or why I want to join the team when ever I applied??Unhappy
Well to figure out the kind of blader you are, what do you do the best... The launch... The combo... Or technician and physics, or are you a planner?

And here's what I think the terms should be:

Technicians: Where you understand the physics that is applied in beyblade, and can plan your own one or create your own combo using it.

Sniper: You know the different launch techniques, and are able to use different beys in different launches, eg. dragoon msuv in sliding shoot.

Planner: You can think quickly after looking at someone's bey, and very quickly come up with a combo to counter it or decide what tactics you will be able use against its combos by looking at the weaknesses.

For dragonfang I vote yes. But then it is ryukiba's decision. I finally convinedmy parents to let me host the London story, so hope that goes well.

Also, I could probably make a more wordy explanation of these tomorrow. Or in your time zone (Switch, ryu and ace) tonight or tomorrow early morning.
I vote yes for Dragonfang101Smile

I have no idea what kind of blader I am…… yet?!Grin
When you blade against your friends, which one of these do you use. Or if not these, then what do you do in a competitive situation?
Name: Kyler_the best
Favorite Bey: Driger S
Best Combo: MSF-C Genbull Dragooon F230 CF
Skill Level: Advanced
Something About You: I'm Awesome, and is pretty tight with switchy/ I've been blading for almost 3 years? I'm really good, just ask anybody on the site. Plus I'm wicked with Building Bey Combos, so any question just ask me! I mostly use stamina types considering there the most reliable and can get the job done.
Why: Well this team looks cool, and it's near my location, plus Switchblad3r is on the team so I figured I should help him out for helping me!
(Sep. 27, 2013  11:13 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Name: Kyler_the best
Favorite Bey: Driger S
Best Combo: MSF-C Genbull Dragooon F230 CF
Skill Level: Advanced
Something About You: I'm Awesome, and is pretty tight with switchy
Why: Well this team looks cool, and it's near my location, plus Switchblad3r is on the team so I figured I should help him out for helping me!

Well, it's a yes from me, and can you try posting what kind of blader you are? (This will be in the previous 5 posts or so.) Also, where am I on bladers I want to battle?! XD
Oh, sorry, edit'd it!

Plus you can check my former team, Team Hammerbolt and check how I hepled them their.
(Sep. 27, 2013  11:18 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Oh, sorry, edit'd it!

Plus you can check my former team, Team Hammerbolt and check how I hepled them their.
Yea I have seen. I think you're a great pperson and really hellp us out. You or the blackdragon should be mods.. Sorry for off ttopic. It's still a yes from me.
It's a yes from me!Smile Welcome to the team Kyler!Grin