Texas adult bladers possible tournament.

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for adults 18 and older that are interested in a tournament some time in the future. Just let me know. I'm asking for adults because I'm 21 and we can drive to wherever the tournament is gonna be.
Hi Brad (lol), WBO tournaments are for all-ages. Additionally, WBO tournaments must be approved by the WBO Committee. You can get started by reading the Event Guide: https://worldbeyblade.org/eventguide.pdf
hey Brad! i'm FIREFIRE! as Brad Tiller said. you don't need to be specific age. can you tell me where you're from? i can help you to find a tournament near you so you can battle with others

p.s. i'm 16 year old

edit:- I know it's off-topic but. My uncle is 76 year old but still like beyblade. i will make them to join WBO too lol Wink
The OP says he's in Texas. I don't think there's much you can do here that we can't help him with. BTW, please don't call me by my full name here ...
I live in Dallas. My son and I battle every day, and although Beyblades are not sold in stores around here anymore, we frequently order fusion, masters, and fury beys and accessories from eBay and Amazon.
Unfortunately we don't know any other fans around. We would love to connect with fellow bladders near the Dallas area.
If there were a tournament anywhere in Texas this summer, I would definitely try to make it!

Let me know if anyone is in a similar situation.
(May. 15, 2016  4:29 AM)HectorSantos111 Wrote: I live in Dallas. My son and I battle every day, and although Beyblades are not sold in stores around here anymore, we frequently order fusion, masters, and fury beys and accessories from eBay and Amazon.
Unfortunately we don't know any other fans around. We would love to connect with fellow bladders near the Dallas area.
If there were a tournament anywhere in Texas this summer, I would definitely try to make it!

Let me know if anyone is in a similar situation.

This is so nice. Really hope you two can find someone to play with nearby.
Yo! I'm around the Dallas area! Could you set up a tournament?