Tentative Tournament In Alexandria, VA Summer 2019

Hello,
My kid loves BeyBlades!  I’m attempting to host a tournament in Alexandria Virginia.
Per the tournament rules, I need at least 4 others before I can get started.

If you’re interested please let me know.
You may count me in. And I could use the experience judging, so if you need extra judges, I offer to help.

But this thread belongs in the North America regional subforum.
(Apr. 09, 2019  4:00 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: You may count me in. And I could use the experience judging, so if you need extra judges, I offer to help.

Great!!  Will do!!  Do you know of any others in the area?

(Apr. 09, 2019  4:00 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: You may count me in. And I could use the experience judging, so if you need extra judges, I offer to help.

Great!!  Will do!!  Do you know of any others in the area?
I cannot speak for others. I believe you will find that once school and work let out for the day and more bladers go online for the afternoon/evening that you will hear more interest. Please be patient. Also, are you planning on running Burst Standard format or Burst Classic format?
@[NootBoot] Yami hosts tournaments in Silver Spring if that would be of interest to you. Feel free to shoot him a PM and see if he has anything planned in the upcoming months!
please host this! im not too far away from here, and would love to come! i haven't bin to one of there things in a while, so it would be so cool if i could come to this one. also i have only burst beys but if this is full metal, i can probably get one off of amazon. If this was in like more mid- VA i could definitely make it.

BTW if any one is trying to host a battle mid VA, please let me know
Yami? How do I teach him?

(Apr. 09, 2019  10:53 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: @[NootBoot] Yami hosts tournaments in Silver Spring if that would be of interest to you. Feel free to shoot him a PM and see if he has anything planned in the upcoming months!

Okay thanks
Grandson is new to Beyblades. Would love to meet in the park and practice with other kids. Landmark area!