Tenso Guide (Buying Beyblades from Amazon Japan)

TENSO GUIDE

If you're into Beyblade Burst right now, you're definitely importing right now, as Japan is the only place to get them. There are a ton of options out there, but I want to discuss what I use: Tenso. Tenso is a Japanese forwarding service, meaning that it can send you Japanese products that would normally not ship outside of Japan. While this service is applicable to almost anything, what it is most useful for is Amazon Japan. Today I'll give you a guide on how to sign up with Tenso, Amazon Japan, and how to use the service. I'll also explain why this service is advantageous over some of the other options.

Step 1: Sign up at Tenso

Step 2: Sign up at Amazon Japan

Step 3: Buy stuff on Amazon Japan

Step 4: Forwarding from Tenso

Step 5: Receiving your package

General disclaimer: If you don't often purchase items from Japan, your bank may contact you on a possible bank fraud. If they do this, just make sure to let them know you did purchase from a Japanese site, and that everything is fine.

And also, it should go without saying, but this service IS trustworthy. I have used them in the past and it worked out great.

If you have any questions or suggestions for the guide, let me know. Thanks for reading!
Hah, never thought to just use Amazon and Tenso together! I'll probably keep using ZenMarket since I order stuff from lots of different places, but great guide if you just want amazon.jp stuff!
So it's just Five dollars for one whole package?
(Oct. 08, 2015  3:21 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: So it's just Five dollars for one whole package?

Their service fee is about 6 bucks per package you get forwarded from them, plus any consolidation fee you may have and the shipping fee. I mistakenly put 5 (not a huge difference though).

(Oct. 08, 2015  3:18 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Hah, never thought to just use Amazon and Tenso together! I'll probably keep using ZenMarket since I order stuff from lots of different places, but great guide if you just want amazon.jp stuff!

The most advantageous thing about Amazon Japan I feel is that it's easy to navigate, considering it's the same layout as any other Amazon, and usually has a good number of things in stock. Not to mention the sales. Thanks!
Having just tried to sign up for Tenso I was put off when it asked me to verify my identify with a document as proof. That's not something i've ever encountered before and it put me off. Also you act like Tenso is amazing or something. It's a just a forwarding service. It's not unique at all (apart from it's annoying verification process!).
(Oct. 27, 2015  11:09 PM)Ultra Wrote: Having just tried to sign up for Tenso I was put off when it asked me to verify my identify with a document as proof. That's not something i've ever encountered before and it put me off. Also you act like Tenso is amazing or something. It's a just a forwarding service. It's not unique at all (apart from it's annoying verification process!).

According to Tenso the reason you have to provide documents is because Japanese law recently dictated that you have to. I haven't found out exactly why yet.

I apologize if I made it sound "amazing", I just wanted to point out another option people could use. In addition, this was the first forwarding service I had heard of/used, so it was amazing to me at least, haha. That might have come off a good bit in my writing. Sorry if that put you off.