Tenma/reshiwum's General Creations Thread [REQUESTS CLOSED]

(Feb. 05, 2021  6:00 AM)tenma Wrote: *cracks fists and inhales deeply* GUYS THE REQUESTS ARE DONE

Shiota (or maybe souta or ryota whatever) Kurogami by CheetoBlader:

Natsumi Hagane (OC) by @Longinox

Nika and Naru in a Festival by PinkRose

Kenma by Eclipse Force

Clio Delon by Pixi

that's pretty much it i guess?? On-Hold Requests will be done soon!
I love this so much!
Agreed, yukatas are hard to draw, but thanks for putting in the effort; all of these look awesome!
(Feb. 05, 2021  6:00 AM)tenma Wrote: *cracks fists and inhales deeply* GUYS THE REQUESTS ARE DONE

Kenma by Eclipse Force

Clio Delon by Pixi

[Image: tenor.gif]

Kenma by Eclipse Force

Clio Delon by Pixi

Those are great tenma! All of them were drawn really well
(Feb. 05, 2021  2:12 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

Kenma by Eclipse Force

Clio Delon by Pixi

Those are great tenma! All of them were drawn really well

Thank you cheeto! and all of you too!
I DREW ATHENA VALHALLA A.K.A THE BEST GIRL DUN DUN DUNNN

Athena Valhalla belongs to DeltaZakuro !!! I love her.

Kenma by Eclipse Force

Clio Delon by Pixi

Must take some time to post all these art images once every few days. Good job!
(Feb. 06, 2021  4:27 PM)tenma Wrote: I DREW ATHENA VALHALLA A.K.A THE BEST GIRL DUN DUN DUNNN

Athena Valhalla belongs to DeltaZakuro !!! I love her.

Yo that is just breathtaking!!!! And I agree, Athena is best girl XD.
Fun fact: Valhalla is a hall where dead heroes would eat with Odin.
(Feb. 06, 2021  7:10 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Fun fact: Valhalla is a hall where dead heroes would eat with Odin.

Or rather, heaven basically. The people that go there are heroes or warriors that have died with honor and so they live blissfully in Valhalla.
I think all mythology is weird
if you have time can you do Athena and Lane together. (i'll send the details soon)
(Feb. 07, 2021  3:05 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: if you have time can you do Athena and Lane together. (i'll send the details soon)

Sure but it might take a while for me to do it. I lost my sketchbook and pencil case yesterday :[

Also I might draw them with Lane's mother that I have been designing! I hc that they are from a royal family, and her name is Elaina Valhalla!
(Feb. 07, 2021  6:48 AM)tenma Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2021  3:05 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: if you have time can you do Athena and Lane together. (i'll send the details soon)

Sure but it might take a while for me to do it. I lost my sketchbook and pencil case yesterday :[

Also I might draw them with Lane's mother that I have been designing! I hc that they are from a royal family, and her name is Elaina Valhalla!

Oof, happens to me all the time.
(Feb. 07, 2021  6:48 AM)tenma Wrote: Sure but it might take a while for me to do it. I lost my sketchbook and pencil case yesterday :[

I mean, given their surname, it's kinda valid. I'd really love to see that one.
(Feb. 07, 2021  6:51 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2021  6:48 AM)tenma Wrote: Sure but it might take a while for me to do it. I lost my sketchbook and pencil case yesterday :[

Oof, happens to me all the time.

Oh also if you're using my art as your pfp, please credit me in your signature or something. I generally don't like other people using or reposting my art, but your case is an exception.
(Feb. 07, 2021  6:59 AM)tenma Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2021  6:51 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Oof, happens to me all the time.

Oh also if you're using my art as your pfp, please credit me in your signature or something. I generally don't like other people using or reposting my art, but your case is an exception.

I put it in my bio

edit: And my signature heh
(Feb. 07, 2021  7:14 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2021  6:59 AM)tenma Wrote: Oh also if you're using my art as your pfp, please credit me in your signature or something. I generally don't like other people using or reposting my art, but your case is an exception.

I put it in my bio

edit: And my signature heh

d-did you jusr called me legendary?? man i feel so epic.
OOOOOO
CLIO LOOKS AMAZING
EVERYONE LOOKS AMAZING
OOOOOO
new artwork! sorry for inactivity  *_*

i tried drawing using my cousins pentab and its drawn in medibang!

(btw character is Lio Fotia from Promare)

(Feb. 01, 2021  4:48 AM)tenma Wrote: Hello, Hello! This thread is created to share my art here, whether its related to Beyblade or (sometimes) not!

GENERAL THREAD RULES

- DO NOT Repost or use my art anywhere, please. 

- If using as profile picture, please use inside of WBO only and credit me in your signature.

- If using as profile picture outside of WBO, please credit me as "Tenma/Kurogummy on WBO"

Hi, i'm John Gover and new member of WBO
REQUEST RULES

- Requests are CLOSED. All slots are already taken.

- Please only request something related to Beyblade Burst/MFB, Haikyu!!, or Pokemon.

- Beyblade OCs are allowed, but please send a detailed list of their appearance, or show me a picture of them.

- I can't draw/design Beys, but, I can design BitBeasts! Though not too complicated like the Burst's ones.

Please PM me for detailed information about what i can/cannot draw!

On-Hold List:

- Bit Beasts hanging out by: The Blacknight

- Lui and Shu (Red-Eye Form) by: @"Spin Stealing"

- Ryuga by: Ryuga's Son

Extra Notes

- I am NOT responsible for any mistakes in drawing your OC if you only send me a list of their appearance.

Oh also, I didn't put a prefix because I don't know what prefix should I use here. Maybe I'll figure it out later.

Feel free to drop critiques and comments for my artworks! ^^

Some MSPaint Artworks. They are mostly a bit doodly and all but i love how all of them turned out.

1st Season's Big Four Sleepover:

Zac in commemoration of my birthday which is today. I'm officially 12 now!

A really angry Lui that WILL bite you

That's all for now i guess. more mspaint art coming soon!
(Feb. 12, 2021  12:52 PM)John Gover Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  4:48 AM)tenma Wrote: Hello, Hello! This thread is created to share my art here, whether its related to Beyblade or (sometimes) not!

GENERAL THREAD RULES

- DO NOT Repost or use my art anywhere, please. 

- If using as profile picture, please use inside of WBO only and credit me in your signature.

- If using as profile picture outside of WBO, please credit me as "Tenma/Kurogummy on WBO"

Hi, i'm John Gover and new member of WBO
REQUEST RULES

- Requests are CLOSED. All slots are already taken.

- Please only request something related to Beyblade Burst/MFB, Haikyu!!, or Pokemon.

- Beyblade OCs are allowed, but please send a detailed list of their appearance, or show me a picture of them.

- I can't draw/design Beys, but, I can design BitBeasts! Though not too complicated like the Burst's ones.

Please PM me for detailed information about what i can/cannot draw!

On-Hold List:

- Bit Beasts hanging out by: The Blacknight

- Lui and Shu (Red-Eye Form) by: @"Spin Stealing"

- Ryuga by: Ryuga's Son

Extra Notes

- I am NOT responsible for any mistakes in drawing your OC if you only send me a list of their appearance.

Oh also, I didn't put a prefix because I don't know what prefix should I use here. Maybe I'll figure it out later.

Feel free to drop critiques and comments for my artworks! ^^

Some MSPaint Artworks. They are mostly a bit doodly and all but i love how all of them turned out.

1st Season's Big Four Sleepover:

Zac in commemoration of my birthday which is today. I'm officially 12 now!

A really angry Lui that WILL bite you

That's all for now i guess. more mspaint art coming soon!

err why are you quoting me?

Edit: just realized that you only came to say hi. Please don't quote someone in a reply if you only came to say hi. You can just create a new reply or make an introduction thread in the General Forums
I realized I haven't posted any art in a while, yikes.

Here's something I guess.

for @Longinox , Just in case you wonder how Nira exactly look like.

(Feb. 22, 2021  8:16 AM)tenma Wrote: for @Longinox , Just in case you wonder how Nira exactly look like.

I can't see the image doe
(Feb. 22, 2021  12:32 PM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2021  8:16 AM)tenma Wrote: for @Longinox , Just in case you wonder how Nira exactly look like.

I can't see the image doe

Yikes, I hope this one works then