Tenma/reshiwum's General Creations Thread [REQUESTS CLOSED]

aa hey hey i'm bacc! sorry for the inactivity, been a little busy with other stuffs lately. have this artwork of akira that i drew last night :]

also happy (really late) eid mubarak to my fellow muslims out there! 'w')/

[Image: akira.png?width=422&height=427]

eh,,,his left hand's position looks sorta off but whatever ig,,, ;-;
(May. 16, 2021  3:09 PM)tenma Wrote: aa hey hey i'm bacc! sorry for the inactivity, been a little busy with other stuffs lately. have this artwork of akira that i drew last night :]

It looks really good. Akira's such an underappreciated character. And I didn't notice the left hand thing until you pointed it out, so it probably doesn't stand out too much Smile
(May. 16, 2021  3:14 PM)i'm batman Wrote:
(May. 16, 2021  3:09 PM)tenma Wrote: aa hey hey i'm bacc! sorry for the inactivity, been a little busy with other stuffs lately. have this artwork of akira that i drew last night :]

It looks really good. Akira's such an underappreciated character. And I didn't notice the left hand thing until you pointed it out, so it probably doesn't stand out too much Smile

thank you very much! I really love akira despite how little does he show up haha /lh and I agree, he's so underappreciated!
A Whimsicott (Pokemon) Gijinka boy I made for a contest eeeee :^D

[Image: IMG_20210518_160251.jpg?width=320&height=427]

Another fullbody practice thingy. I love him,,

Oh ya btw click this spoiler if you're interested in seeing how the original Pokemon looks like: 
(May. 20, 2021  7:14 AM)tenma Wrote: A Whimsicott (Pokemon) Gijinka boy I made for a contest eeeee :^D

Oh ya btw click this spoiler if you're interested in seeing how the original Pokemon looks like: 

That looks great! About Whimsicott, while it is cute, I hate its guts (if it even has any, it's a plant after all) because Prankster status moves are so darn annoying.
(May. 20, 2021  7:31 AM)i'm batman Wrote:
(May. 20, 2021  7:14 AM)tenma Wrote: A Whimsicott (Pokemon) Gijinka boy I made for a contest eeeee :^D

That looks great! About Whimsicott, while it is cute, I hate its guts (if it even has any, it's a plant after all) because Prankster status moves are so darn annoying.

As a Showdown! Player, I feel that. That's why i made the character of the Whimsicott boy (named Ellis) as a whimsy kid who likes to tease people and cause harmless mischief along by his actions :]
Hello! No new art but I am declaring I might be trying to get back online on WBO this week!

I am currently in a pretty Artblocked state so I'm opening 3 slots for an Art Trade! The rules are pretty simple:

- I draw something, You draw something for me in return
- PM me. Responding by replying to this thread will be ignored.
- I won't draw Furries, NSFW and Detailed Mecha, but I still can draw androids.
- Kemono-style furries are an exception, they are alright.
- Requesting Gore, unless its just a light one (minor blood splashes, etc.), is currently unavailable
- Only request if you are willing to draw something in return, please. If drawing burdens you or isn't really your thing, then don't request.

PM Me for the art trade! Slots Taken: 1/3
Hopping onto your thread (with a thank you for catching up on my art stuff xd Youre a talented artist!). Smile

Here to say that Im excited — despite how FEARFUL I am of that Lucifer design I drew — to see your take on it !
(Jun. 24, 2021  12:53 AM)BurningSands Wrote: Hopping onto your thread (with a thank you for catching up on my art stuff xd Youre a talented artist!). Smile

Here to say that Im excited — despite how FEARFUL I am of that Lucifer design I drew — to see your take on it !

Thank you! Your art is very pog too x)
Eieieiyo here's the part of my art trade with Kirbyroth ! They asked for an Alucard and here goes dat boi. He's a little bit too complicated in terms of design so I simplified some parts. Some of the coloration might look a little dirty and innacurate, and that's because of my limited watercolor palette. I hope that's fine!

Character is Alucard from the Castlevania franchise

[Image: 528b7148ab56b167dd5b9f730b535a64.jpg]

Should've added my digital watermark but eh, too lazy to edit
Thinking about doing a trade but im a bit worried as I am limited to what to what I can and can't draw.
(Jun. 27, 2021  5:54 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Thinking about doing a trade but im a bit worried as I am limited to what I can and can't draw.

Just PM me and specify what you can and can't draw! I might think about it :]
(Jun. 27, 2021  5:59 AM)tenma Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2021  5:54 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Thinking about doing a trade but im a bit worried as I am limited to what I can and can't draw.

Just PM me and specify what you can and can't draw! I might think about it :]

I will maybe tomorrow, i gotta go to sleep.
(Jun. 27, 2021  6:04 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2021  5:59 AM)tenma Wrote: Just PM me and specify what you can and can't draw! I might think about it :]

I will maybe tomorrow, i gotta go to sleep.

Alright then. Gn!
(Jun. 27, 2021  5:09 AM)tenma Wrote: Eieieiyo here's the part of my art trade with Kirbyroth ! They asked for an Alucard and here goes dat boi. He's a little bit too complicated in terms of design so I simplified some parts. Some of the coloration might look a little dirty and innacurate, and that's because of my limited watercolor palette. I hope that's fine!

Can you give me a few days? I’m just about to finish summer school and have finals just around the corner.
(Jun. 28, 2021  12:51 AM)Kirbyroth Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2021  5:09 AM)tenma Wrote: Eieieiyo here's the part of my art trade with Kirbyroth ! They asked for an Alucard and here goes dat boi. He's a little bit too complicated in terms of design so I simplified some parts. Some of the coloration might look a little dirty and innacurate, and that's because of my limited watercolor palette. I hope that's fine!

Can you give me a few days? I’m just about to finish summer school and have finals just around the corner.

Sure! Take as much time as you need :]

monkey banana bana baka

monkey kina ben alen sheen seena

so uh this is a boy right? or other gender *gulps*
(Jun. 28, 2021  3:20 AM)BladeKingX Wrote:

so uh this is a boy right? or other gender *gulps*

Akira is a boy, yes
(Jun. 28, 2021  5:33 AM)BurningSands Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2021  3:20 AM)BladeKingX Wrote: so uh this is a boy right? or other gender *gulps*

Akira is a boy, yes

aw man welp better luck next time
(Jun. 28, 2021  5:49 AM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2021  5:33 AM)BurningSands Wrote: Akira is a boy, yes

aw man welp better luck next time

What are you trying to imply by this message? '_')
Art time!! schoolwork hits like a semitruck so I can't draw much Unhappy here's smth from last week tho!

[Image: deoz8ci-1dcc4497-d69c-4c98-af77-b5d56db0...UA2IAhEfgc]

Human!Lucifer originally owned by BurningSands

oh btw the fluffy things around her neck are inspired by Cynthia's clothes from Pokemon Platinum!

I enjoyed drawing her <3
Floofy-haired Lucy actually looks pretty; I’d like to imagine she does that to her hair occasionally.
(Aug. 24, 2021  3:10 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Floofy-haired Lucy actually looks pretty; I’d like to imagine she does that to her hair occasionally.

That decision whether she does that or not ultimately depends on Sands. This time, its just my artstyle xD. Plus if you look carefully enough, two of the twirls are actually her horns.
(Aug. 24, 2021  2:59 PM)tenma Wrote: Art time!! schoolwork hits like a semitruck so I can't draw much Unhappy here's smth from last week tho!

[Image: deoz8ci-1dcc4497-d69c-4c98-af77-b5d56db0...UA2IAhEfgc]

Human!Lucifer originally owned by BurningSands

oh btw the fluffy things around her neck are inspired by Cynthia's clothes from Pokemon Platinum!

I enjoyed drawing her <3

I said this plenty of times, but Im still going to let you know that your art is AMAZING. Lucy in your artstyle is super fabulous
ayy yoo 2 lucy things in a row? what the fish 

but you guys must be ok with that because you guys love lucy right <3 have this - my hot take on medibang mobile

[Image: 20210912_160305.png?width=355&height=427]
Lucy belongs to BurningSands ! im liking lucy with curved horns hope thats cool! <3