Team up

Hey everyone I am posting this because i have recently been getting into beyblade alot and i want to team up with some people because I do not know where to enter any tournaments and need someone to train with in general. I am 13 and live in NH(New Hampshire) so if anyone lives around here please pm me and we can maybe meet up and train.

Welcome to the WBO !!! Read your welcome PM carefully and have a good time.
welcome dude have a blast and read the pm kai-v sent u before u do anything!!!!!!!1
yea guys i read it and I am so siked to strart posting on this forum
Welcoming Message
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization!
Please read your welcoming private message for any questions you might have and for helpful threads.
If there isn't an answer to a question in the private message about a you may have about the site, then you should go here to ask it.
If you have any questions about the hobby of beyblading itself, then here's the place to ask it.
If you need combination help, please go here for help.
Although this all should be in your welcoming private message already Smile
Hey welcome to the WBO and enjoy the site, dont get warned.
Hazel ALREADY told you that you can go to the "Teams" sub-forum in the WBO general.
You can Either Join a team, or even make one yourself, just add the proper Prefix...

Hey welcome. I just joined a few days ago too, but I'm not nervous or anything like so. Just be open to people and I'm sure you'll make lots of friends.
welcome to the WBO........ check out the help function and the search function........ if you need any help then PM me, and dont forget to read your fist PM...
Please read your welcoming private message for any questions you might have and for helpful threads.

If there isn't an answer to a question in the private message about a you may have about the site, then you should go here to ask it.

If you have any questions about the hobby of beyblading itself, then here's the place to ask it.

If you need combination help, please go here for help.
Although this all should be in your welcoming private message already.
Feel free to message me if you need anything. Im always around and love to help others.