Team Storm Strikers

Poll: Who Do You Want As Our New Sargeant?

Novashooter
12.50%
Ray Shooter
25.00%
zander1029
53.13%
cool blader 24
9.38%
Total: 100% 32 vote(s)
(Sep. 05, 2011  2:50 AM)Ultimatefry Wrote: I'm stealing your Maushead.

why not my Maushead
ok im srry i cant do it my computer wont let me make the website Kyubi Can you plz make it for us by that i mean the team's new website
Ok guys im back and sorry for not bein on but i think im going to quit because i wont be active much with schol starting and im takin a break from beyblade good luck
(Sep. 05, 2011  3:29 AM)GHOST-monkey Wrote:

why not my Maushead
ok im srry i cant do it my computer wont let me make the website Kyubi Can you plz make it for us by that i mean the team's new website

Ok I'll make it now and post the link. I'll make sure to update daily.
Here's the link sign up so I can elaborate on it....

http://teamstormstrikers.webs.com/
(Sep. 05, 2011  7:50 AM)KyubiBey Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2011  3:29 AM)GHOST-monkey Wrote:

why not my Maushead

Ok I'll make it now and post the link. I'll make sure to update daily.
Here's the link sign up so I can elaborate on it....

http://teamstormstrikers.webs.com/

ok thx im in already come on guys
(Sep. 02, 2011  9:04 PM)Aquario Wolf Wrote: Name:Hayden
Favorite Type: Defense
Favorite Beyblade: Cyber Aquario 105RF
Reason You Wanna Join: I want to be the Number 1 blader
Your in but remeber the list was made by crow i cant change it so to let you know

Guys I quit for good just so you know. So BBS I still won't be on a team if The Knights decline me. Oh and make a new thread Ghost alright. You just have to copy and paste.
(Sep. 05, 2011  6:31 PM)Crow Wrote: Guys I quit for good just so you know. So BBS I still won't be on a team if The Knights decline me. Oh and make a new thread Ghost alright. You just have to copy and paste.

allright will do
Edit: the new thread is up but i pasted it so look here for the team avatar and sig
(Sep. 05, 2011  7:45 AM)InfernoBlast7 Wrote: Ok guys im back and sorry for not bein on but i think im going to quit because i wont be active much with schol starting and im takin a break from beyblade good luck

srry to be late and srry you had to quit but KyubiBey will take your spot no worries
on the list it says zander he changed his name to apocalsype and hes on my team
(Dec. 05, 2011  11:05 PM)TwistedTempo27 Wrote: on the list it says zander he changed his name to apocalsype and hes on my team

Check the new thread plz
Im eleven , i like defense types, and i am pretty good. I wanna join cause i love blading.
Can i join the team?
(Dec. 20, 2011  10:31 PM)Chaos blader1 Wrote: Im eleven , i like defense types, and i am pretty good. I wanna join cause i love blading.
Can i join the team?

:seriously:

Dude, this thread is DEAD. Go read the new one!

Favorite bey: flame bxis

Reason: I am good at fixing beys and am not a bad blader my self.
Hey there is a new thread and im the new leader post there and ur in
This is the type of team i wanna be in
favorite bey: Galaxy Peguasis
favorite type: stamina
rating myself from 1-10 as a good blader: 6