Team Metal Strike !

[Image: 603352_343342625773996_862425565_n.jpg]

Yello, Bladers! If you're interested in joining a great team, this is the one! Join it at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MetalStrike/

Our emblem is the furious wolf and we have the spirit of the wolves!

Together we are like water, fire, earth, and air; a combination of friendship, science, and the blader's spirit. We fight together and we bring each other's confidence together in
other to win. We never leave each other. Every member is always special and each member has their own strength, spirit, and their own way of winning. Open your eyes to the world and we will make this team no. 1 in the world. We don't let anything block our path to achieve our goals. A battle is when two or more spirits collide against each other and try to gain victory. We are like the waves, battling smoothly; we are like a lion's roar, crushing our way to victory; we are like the strongest shield of a warrior, protecting ourselves from direct attacks; and we are like the elemental forces, having science, spirit, confidence, and friendship, and the ability to never give up. As individuals we are not that strong as we are as a team. As a team, we are far much stronger than you can ever possibly imagine. As a team, we are undefeatable like the power of the gods and with our spirits together, there is no way we can't possibly lose! ~ Hikaru Hasama, your leader. Wink

I literally wrote that.

I'm the leader and I founded it around March or April 2012. P.m or reply if you want to join. In order to join:
1.) You must have a FB.
2.) Second of all, you must reply your best Bey combo/partner.
3.) Tell me a little about yourself.

We add any bladers no matter what, from worldwide!
Thanks for reading this! Wink
You need to add a city/ state prefix and resize that banner and you'll be fine.

BTW,I'm second in command,along with some others who don't have accounts here...
And that banner is made, er, Rajat Govind. I don't know his WBO account.

eDIT. nvm