Team Mega Bladers [NOW GLOBAL]

Poll: Who do you think is best to be the Mega Bladers Vice-Leader?

quetzacoatl
62.50%
Razer_9503
37.50%
Total: 100% 24 vote(s)
im going to host a wbo tourney anyone interested pm me
I know it has been a while since the May 29,2011 Grand Tournament in SM North EDSA . Now the next Grand Tournament which is in Robinson's Galleria on August 1,2011. DUE TO THE GRAND TOURNAMENT ON AUGUST 1,2011 I AM PUTTING ALL TEAM MEGA BLADERS MEMBERS TO GO IN HIGH ALERT BECAUSE DURING GRAND TOURNAMENTS THAT IS WHERE MORE TEAM CHALLENGES ARE MEET
Who will attend the tournament on saturday in trinoma?
Hey Guys I know it has been a long time due to school being busy. But anyway the Mega Bladers Facebook page is finished here is the link Mega Bladers Facebook Page

Anyway new Member: Hallucinating

BTW there is a Mega Bladers tournament on October 15,2011.
It has been a while since this became active due to school........ well but this Summer........ Mega Bladers Will Host A FIRST EVER LIVE BRODCASTED TOURNAMENT! With Live performances! So this is a Mega Bladers First Ever Tournament........... no exact date or place yet
I see that this is somewhat of a worldwide team, I wonder if you could be affiliated with my team, the beyblasters, we are based in England, we could sort of represent you in English tournaments or something, all our bladers are over 9 years of age so it could work, wow a live tournament, are you broadcasting it online
(Jan. 29, 2012  3:58 PM)apple1075 Wrote: I see that this is somewhat of a worldwide team, I wonder if you could be affiliated with my team, the beyblasters, we are based in England, we could sort of represent you in English tournaments or something, all our bladers are over 9 years of age so it could work, wow a live tournament, are you broadcasting it online

sure why not it's actually a great idea since we can cover the tourneys here and you cover the ones there me and mega talked about your proposal and we decided that you and your team be the England division of this team of course you can still use your team name: the beyblasters its just that now you may consider all the members of this team as members of your own team and we consider all the members of your team as members of this team. I hope that this alliance will help us all in our journey to be the best team in the world
Hi i'm apple the captain of the Beyblasters, this seems like a strong team and i hope we both become better teams now that we are together
(Mar. 25, 2012  4:48 PM)apple1075 Wrote: Hi i'm apple the captain of the Beyblasters, this seems like a strong team and i hope we both become better teams now that we are together
that is our shared goal my friend
So ur team is going global apple. AWESOME!!! I hope to battle you soon apple!!!
(Mar. 25, 2012  5:03 PM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: So ur team is going global apple. AWESOME!!! I hope to battle you soon apple!!!
and i wish to see this battle but alas im half the world away oh well
I need practice before then cuz my beys defense has gone down less the 25% cuz 1 of its wings was smashed off by a fury capricorne soo i`m going to replace it
EDIT: If we do have a battle at a tourney I`ll get someone to film it and put it on this thread
(Mar. 26, 2012  7:27 PM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: I need practice before then cuz my beys defense has gone down less the 25% cuz 1 of its wings was smashed off by a fury capricorne soo i`m going to replace it
EDIT: If we do have a battle at a tourney I`ll get someone to film it and put it on this thread
a challenge huh as vice leader of the main division i accept but you'll just have to fight the england division for now since the main division is based on the philippines

(Mar. 19, 2011  9:52 AM)Mega Blader Wrote: This is a organization is for everyone worldwide!. If anyone that would like to join just PM me with the following details:
Username, Main Bey (Write the parts of the Track and Tip also), Preferred Type, Age, Achievements
NOTE: I WILL ONLY ACCEPT MEMBERS THAT ARE AGES 9 AND UP UNLESS YOU ARE GOOD.

I AM PLACING ALL MEGA BLADERS MEMBER TO HIGH ALERT DUE TO REASONS INVOLVING THE GRAND TOURNAMENT AND FUN TOURNAMENT

New Website For Mega Bladers http://megabladers-org.forumtl.com/forum

PLS. NOTE THAT I CHANGE E.B.P. TO TEAM MEGA BLADERS.

Main Division (Philippine Division) Members:
1 More Slot/s available

Banned Members:

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Team Alliances:

Team Coded (Coded Blader)
THE BEY GANG
Upcoming Team Battles: (NOTE: AFTER ALL OF THESE BATTLES NO TEAM CHALLENGES OR SINGLE CHALLENGES UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)
Upcoming Single Battles: (FOR MEMBERS OF MEGA BLADERS THAT WANT TO CHALLENGE A MEMBER FROM ANOTHER TEAM FOR AN ALL OUT BATTLE PLS. PM ME SO IT CAN BE POSTED HERE.)
you forgot to put the new England Division(thebeyblasters)
Fine I accept your challenge. I will represent my team Galaxy Revoloution. And maybe if you come to England for easter I`ll battle u
(Mar. 27, 2012  7:42 PM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: Fine I accept your challenge. I will represent my team Galaxy Revoloution. And maybe if you come to England for easter I`ll battle u
i dont come to england so you will just battle apple and the england division since im a filipino from the main division

Please join me i already pm u mega blader i from the philippines alsoGrin
guys for those of you in the england division we have our facebook page here: http://www.facebook.com/groups/294289130588499/
Hi guys! I know it has been a while, so Here are the current divisions :

Philippine Division :

Leader : Mega Blader

Vice Leader : Razer _9503

Canada Division :

Leader : NeilAnpolBeley

India Division :

Leader : (unknown WBO username)