Team Dimensional Sentinels

HUGE ANOUNCESMENT!!!
This teams name has been changed to the:
Soring Sentenils

Hi. The Deminsional sentinels are a powerfull team of bladers that will do whatever it taks to destroy the enemy. While in the heat of battle, we guard ourselves, to not be overcome by the great evil before us, but to overcome it with true strength. This team is started by the Beyblade Nerds Orginazation and would like to take in new members. In order to becoe a team member, just leave a comment below, but if you want to excell ordinary power, email us to become an official BBN member. We will need an email to respond to, so please leave one. If you become a member, we will give you the password to acces our hidden pages on our website. So... You must ask yourself... Am I a true blader? Lets find Out!!!

Members:
BBN-Brad
BBN-Gingka
BBN-Ching
Hi, team soring sentinel will be attending the Cardinal Crusade tournament. Please sign up for it by quoting this post and saying you want to come.
Question. What is your definition of "we will do anything to win"

And a follow up question if I may, do you need to be in a specific location to join? Not for me to know, but other people to know.
Hi, what i meen is that we have extreme power and expect others to hve the same. And no, you do not have to live anywhere specificly to join. Preferably Dallas Tx. but its not neccessary.
Ok