[Tampa Fl] anyone wanna baybattle

Is there anyone who lives in the tampa fl area who want s to beybattle sometime?
Not like it's not clear, but you're still going to need a proper prefix.

There are already several Florida topics though.
ah thanks for pointing that out ill fix that and look for the others thanks.
I would so love to battle how old are you I live in Sarasota Wink
(Aug. 23, 2010  2:00 AM)DarkAquario2008 Wrote: ah thanks for pointing that out ill fix that and look for the others thanks.
If you can, it would be appreciated that you add clear brackets like this, to conform with the other topics : [Tampa, Florida].
im 20 i live in brandon.
(Aug. 23, 2010  2:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2010  2:00 AM)DarkAquario2008 Wrote: ah thanks for pointing that out ill fix that and look for the others thanks.
If you can, it would be appreciated that you add clear brackets like this, to conform with the other topics : [Tampa, Florida].

ok i fixed it sorry im new to this
guys i found a not tournament but a so called get to gether on november 6th in the boca raton toys r us invite all your friends LET IT RIP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omg i missed it but knowone ever said anything... armydude i convinced toysrus to have a second one soon with tons of prizez its the missionbay plaza one...

ARMYDUDE did you come to the bakugan league on november 13 because i think i might have meet you