Tala in G-revolution

Anyone knows which beyblade does Tala use in the beginning of G-revolution (before he upgrades it to Wolborg 4)? Is it Wolborg 3? I have never heard of Wolborg 3 before...
I think it Wolborg 4 because there was Wolborg, Wolborg 2 and 3 and If I not mistaken Tala use Wolborg, wolborg 2 and 3 before she or he use Wolborg 4 in the G-revolution or I am wrong. Not Sure Really
There is a Wolborg03, prototype name or similar for Uriel. Later, name was changed to Uriel (not to be confused with Uriel 2). Uriel was meant to be similar to Dragoon V, except pointed right and with a freespinning grip flat, however, this was changed to a fixed grip flat like Dragoon V since it was no longer part of the Wolborg series.

Or something like that. Kinda fuzzy on the details.
Draciel MS_Holder Wrote:I think it Wolborg 4 because there was Wolborg, Wolborg 2 and 3 and If I not mistaken Tala use Wolborg, wolborg 2 and 3 before she or he use Wolborg 4 in the G-revolution or I am wrong. Not Sure Really

Tala/Yuriy used Wolborg when he first showed up, but I think he used Wolborg 2 for the final battle with Takao. He returned in G-Revolution with Wolborg 4. I do not recall seeing him use Wolborg 3 at all. Possibly in the manga, though.
Ichida Wrote:
Draciel MS_Holder Wrote:I think it Wolborg 4 because there was Wolborg, Wolborg 2 and 3 and If I not mistaken Tala use Wolborg, wolborg 2 and 3 before she or he use Wolborg 4 in the G-revolution or I am wrong. Not Sure Really

Tala/Yuriy used Wolborg when he first showed up, but I think he used Wolborg 2 for the final battle with Takao. He returned in G-Revolution with Wolborg 4. I do not recall seeing him use Wolborg 3 at all. Possibly in the manga, though.

I remembered Tala got an upgrade of his Wolborg during G-Revolution. And he upgraded it to Wolborg 4. As such, the beyblade he initially use could not be Wolborg 4. It could not be Wolborg 2 either because the beyblade was drawn with a grey tip, not a blue one (as in Wolborg 2's Defence Grip Base 2).
I'm sure that he showed up with said upgrade, which was indeed Wolborg 4, as the series was all about introducing the Engine Gears.
Tala uses Wolborg 4 for the entirety of G-Revolution.
In case you guys don't know, Wolborg 3 is Ariel/Uriel, which was used by King in V-Force/2002. So yeah, all Wolborgs appear in the series('cept MS) but Tala doesn't use all of them.
Z Wrote:I remembered Tala got an upgrade of his Wolborg during G-Revolution. And he upgraded it to Wolborg 4. As such, the beyblade he initially use could not be Wolborg 4. It could not be Wolborg 2 either because the beyblade was drawn with a grey tip, not a blue one (as in Wolborg 2's Defence Grip Base 2).
It's blue. I just saw it in Tala vs. Spencer for the preliminaries.
Okay! i'll clear this up. At the very, very beginning of G revolution, you see a like...14 second battle between Spencer and Tala (Spencer was using Seaborg 2, the blue blade, and Tala was using Wolborg 2), ever since that battle, Tala always used Wolborg 4.
he upgrades to wolborg 4 in g rev in the qualifyin match against spencer he uses wolborg 3 its most likely the right answer because hilery says to tyson i hear hes building a blade that is out of this world
(Apr. 03, 2009  7:53 PM)rei Wrote: he upgrades to wolborg 4 in g rev in the qualifyin match against spencer he uses wolborg 3 its most likely the right answer because hilery says to tyson i hear hes building a blade that is out of this world

The posts above you already answered this question. Why did you bring back such a old thread?:\
(Apr. 03, 2009  8:14 PM)Khel Wrote: Why did you bring back such a old thread?:\

Yea, I thought Z was back for a second. Tired