Wonder Valtryek
Emperor Forenous
Burnt Salamander
Slaying Luinor
Archer Hercules
Revive Pheonix
Vise Leopard
Crush Rocktavor
Those are My Names, the ones I left the same are the ones they shouldn’t change!
For Salamander and Luinor, I have to say those names are impossible. The initials of all the Beyblades have to stay the same as the Takara Tomy names. Something like Heat Salamander/Salarush and Brutal Luinor are more likely. The others are completely believable (especially Valtryek and Achilles ?)
My burst turbo names:
Z Achilles
Wonder Valtryek
Electric Fornios
Heat salamander
Brutal luinor
Arrow Heracles
Rebellion Phynix
Vice Lenyx
Crag Roktavor
(Aug. 10, 2018  6:09 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: My burst turbo names:
Z Achilles
Wonder Valtryek
Electric Fornios
Heat salamander
Brutal luinor
Arrow Heracles
Rebellion Phynix
Vice Lenyx
Crag Roktavor
it's already confirmed Forneus's name will still be Forneus in hasbro
(Aug. 10, 2018  8:45 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2018  6:09 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: My burst turbo names:
Z Achilles
Wonder Valtryek
Electric Fornios
Heat salamander
Brutal luinor
Arrow Heracles
Rebellion Phynix
Vice Lenyx
Crag Roktavor
it's already confirmed Forneus's name will still be Forneus in hasbro

It was mentioned in Kind of an indirect way(it just said “Beyblade forneus tops”), so I kinda assumed it was just a placeholder
(Aug. 10, 2018  10:22 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2018  8:45 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: it's already confirmed Forneus's name will still be Forneus in hasbro

It was mentioned in Kind of an indirect way(it just said “Beyblade forneus tops”), so I kinda assumed it was just a placeholder

Same. It could be a Geist Fafnir situation, where the name was Turn F2, causing people to think its name was Turn Fafnir. Even though I understand that it's hard to change Forneus' name, I don't think Hasbro would want kids to know that their favorite bey is based on a demon with a shark army
Hasbro Name Personal List:
Wonder Valtryek V4 (confirmed)
Z Achilles A4 (confirmed)
Electro Forneus F4
Brutal Luinor L4
Crash Roktavor R4
Heat Salarush S4
Archer Heracles H4
Rebellion Phenic P4
Vice Lenyx L4
Hollow Kerbeus K4
Breaker Xcalius X4
Ghastly Fafnir F4
Shore Treptune T3
Galactic Zeutron Z3
Guardian Kerbeus K3
Hasbro SwitchStrike Evolutions(?):
Globe Anubion A3 2 Star Atomic
Primal Betromoth B3 5 Meteor Iron
Mammoth Gaianon G3 6 Glaive Merge
Rampage Minoboros M4 1 Hit Hunter
Let's see. This is what I got

Winning Valtryek
Z Achilles
Crush Roktavor
Spiral Treptune
Hades Salamandrake
Archer Heracles/Hercules(whatever the opposite of the official Takara Tomy name is)
Bloody Luinor
Vice Leopard
Hazardous Kerbeus?
Breaker Xcalius

Apologies to CitrusNinja3, please don't think I copied your ideas. However, I will have to disagree with some of your names. For example, Why are certain Switchstrike Evolutions Super Z's and others not. Minoboros doesn't have a Switchstrike version, so it should be M3 instead of M4.
(Aug. 24, 2018  3:20 AM)Armor Wrote: Let's see. This is what I got

Winning Valtryek
Z Achilles
Crush Roktavor
Spiral Treptune
Hades Salamandrake
Archer Heracles/Hercules(whatever the opposite of the official Takara Tomy name is)
Bloody Luinor
Vice Leopard
Hazardous Kerbeus?
Breaker Xcalius

Apologies to CitrusNinja3, please don't think I copied your ideas. However, I will have to disagree with some of your names. For example, Why are certain Switchstrike Evolutions Super Z's and others not. Minoboros doesn't have a Switchstrike version, so it should be M3 instead of M4.

Well, I made this thread to gather ideas for names, so that's fine. Also, I forgot to update this with the Beys that were recently revealed for the Turbo Slingshock line.
(Aug. 24, 2018  1:32 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2018  3:20 AM)Armor Wrote: Let's see. This is what I got

Winning Valtryek
Z Achilles
Crush Roktavor
Spiral Treptune
Hades Salamandrake
Bloody Luinor
Vice Leopard
Hazardous Kerbeus?
Breaker Xcalius

Well, I made this thread to gather ideas for names, so that's fine. Also, I forgot to update this with the Beys that were recently revealed for the Turbo Slingshock line.

Could you add that Spiral Treptune was confirmed? It said it on the double pack if you look closely. Wish it was “Shore Treptune” though, I like that better
(Aug. 24, 2018  1:37 PM)brandbrick Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2018  1:32 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Well, I made this thread to gather ideas for names, so that's fine. Also, I forgot to update this with the Beys that were recently revealed for the Turbo Slingshock line.

Could you add that Spiral Treptune was confirmed? It said it on the double pack if you look closely. Wish it was “Shore Treptune” though, I like that better

Same.

I'm going to try to get the list.

(Aug. 22, 2018  12:27 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: From what I can decipher:
Blizzard X Gaianon G4 1 Xtreme
Kerbeus K4 Heavy Yeilding(?)
Land X Anubion A4 5 Operate
Spiral Treptune T4 8 Wedge
Gold X Betromoth B4 6 Xtend(?)
Galaxy Zeutron Z4 4 Liner
Ingress(?) X Minoboros M4 0 Needle
Roktavor R4 11 Wedge
Note: Kerbeus K4 is Guardian Kerbeus in this case

(Aug. 22, 2018  12:42 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Flame X Diomedes D4 8 Defense/Yard
Iron X Surtr S4 2 Operate
Poison X Hyrus H4 8 Yielding(?)
Lightning X Istros I4 4 Volcanic
These and the other Beys with the "Word X Name _4" name format are recolors of the dual layer versions sort of like Spark FX from MFB
Now that there has been a news bomb, I can speculate again!
Cho-Z Customize Set Speculation:
Orb Aegis 13 Axis Planet (Axis would be free-spinning frame)
Counter Spriggan 10 Lift Return (Return would be likea reversed Driger F Full Auto Clutch, but with a Unite-like tip)
Bloody Longinus 3 Reach Eternal
Crash Ragnaruk 5 Under Hunter
Hasbro Name Predictions:
Orb Aeglaze A4
Dusk Hades H4
Awakened Valtryek V4 (new leaked Cho-Z Valkyrie for Cho-Z Awakening System)
Counter Spryzen S4
Land X Anubion A4 is actually Lava X Anubion A4, and Ingress X Minoboros M4 is actually Thorns X Minoboros M4
(Sep. 01, 2018  4:20 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Orb Aegis 13 Shield Planet (Shield would be free-spinning frame)

we already have a S frame (Star)
My idea/knowledge
Orb aegis 11turn(dead hades’ new frame) yard
Dead hades 11turn zephyr’(confirmed)
Cyber Spriggan 14reach retaliate(semi flat version of unite with a plate which when tilted onto winds up a spring which spins the tip in the opposite direction from which the plate was spun and therefore the attached beyblades spin direction for the ULTIMATE COUNTERBREAK!

I would post a picture of the 14 disc which I made a really cool design for but I can’t figure out how to
(Sep. 01, 2018  10:23 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2018  4:20 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Orb Aegis 13 Shield Planet (Shield would be free-spinning frame)

we already have a S frame (Star)

Oof, I forgot. Maybe something like "Axis" would work

changing the original post now
(Sep. 01, 2018  10:24 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: My idea/knowledge
Orb aegis 11turn(dead hades’ new frame) yard
Dead hades 11turn zephyr’(confirmed)
Cyber Spriggan 14reach retaliate(semi flat version of unite with a plate which when tilted onto winds up a spring which spins the tip in the opposite direction from which the plate was spun and therefore the attached beyblades spin direction for the ULTIMATE COUNTERBREAK!

I would post a picture of the 14 disc which I made a really cool design for but I can’t figure out how to

I would buy that if it was real

Blaze Spriggan 15 Combine
Wisdom Empheus 14 Yard
Powerful Achilles 17 Xtend Plus
Revenge Meteorus 14Open Hunter'

My fanmade for CZ-2 onwards
Hasbros gonna call Hell Salamander, “Heck Lizard”
(Sep. 02, 2018  10:09 PM)Bladerbill Wrote: Hasbros gonna call Hell Salamander, “Heck Lizard”

I thought the same thing
(Sep. 02, 2018  10:09 PM)Bladerbill Wrote: Hasbros gonna call Hell Salamander, “Heck Lizard”

The holiest name ever
Lizard doesn't start with S
(May. 11, 2018  6:05 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: Winning valteyak
The name Wonder Valtryek has been confirmed.
(Sep. 02, 2018  11:57 PM)LemonBlade3 Wrote:
(May. 11, 2018  6:05 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: Winning valteyak
The name Wonder Valtryek has been confirmed.

That was posted in may
I'm guessing either Heat Salamander or Hades Salamander.

Also, I hope Bloody Longinus will be Blitz Luinor. Hopefully, Hasbro won't make it sound dumb.

(Sep. 02, 2018  11:58 PM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2018  11:57 PM)LemonBlade3 Wrote: The name Wonder Valtryek has been confirmed.

That was posted in may

Oh oops. ?
(Sep. 02, 2018  11:58 PM)LemonBlade3 Wrote: I'm guessing either Heat Salamander or Hades Salamander.

Also, I hope Bloody Longinus will be Blitz Luinor. Hopefully, Hasbro won't make it sound dumb.

(Sep. 02, 2018  11:58 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: That was posted in may

Oh oops. ?

It's fine. Just letting you know