Hasbro Names/Parts Predictions

So far, I have only thought of Heat Saramanda for Hell Salamander, Shore Treptune for Screw Trident, and Zet Anklees (ironic, I know) for Z Achilles as the Hasbro localizations.
For new Beys, I have thought of Rush αmaterios 21 Meteor αrch, Precipice βaldur 22 Bump βark, and Crown Ωrichalcum 23 Star Ωptic. Feel free to submit your ideas below.
I hope they don't actually use "Zet". Enough people write that instead of Z already, haha. I would rather not see it be made official.

For MFB, they changed "Screw" to "Spiral", so maybe they would do the same there.
I think that the Salamander Beyblade will be Hades when they release it.
(May. 11, 2018  4:23 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I think that the Salamander Beyblade will be Hades when they release it.

I dont think they'll use hades
(May. 11, 2018  4:17 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: I hope they don't actually use "Zet". Enough people write that instead of Z already, haha. I would rather not see it be made official.

For MFB, they changed "Screw" to "Spiral",  so maybe they would do the same there.

Well, zet means push, so it could make sense, but it probably is more likely for it to be Z still.
Also, Spiral is already a performance tip, which is why I chose Shore as the prefix

(May. 11, 2018  3:20 PM)ClearWing R34 Wrote:
(May. 11, 2018  4:23 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I think that the Salamander Beyblade will be Hades when they release it.

I dont think they'll use hades
Me neither. It's too much like MFB and it could be the name of another future Beyblade

Some other Layer names I thought of are:
Void Chaos, Apocalypse Nemesis, Zombie Fafnir, Temporal Chronos Burning Ifrit, Cavern Bahamut, Ellipse Garuda, Break Minoboros, and Celestial Phantom.
TT: Mad Minoboros

Hasbro: We can't use mad. How about this. Slightly Agitated Minoboros.
(May. 11, 2018  7:28 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Well, zet means push, so it could make sense, but it probably is more likely for it to be Z still.
Also, Spiral is already a performance tip, which is why I chose Shore as the prefix

Cool to know!

I feel like, if they didn't just stick with Z, they might go with something like Zero, Zeal, or even Zenith.
I'm back with new ideas:
Hasbro Version Names:
Emperor Finneus F4 (eF)
Bankai Luinor L4 (bL)
Heat Salarush S4 (hS)
Hasbro Exclusives:
Damage Diomedes D2
Octave Orpheus O2
Tactical Tyros T2
Habitat Hyrus H2
Ideal Istros I2
Sheen Surtr S2
New Takara Tomy Beys:
Absolute Nyx (Nika's Super Z Bey)
Oath Helios
Sacred Osiris
δemetria (For the "Rare Bey Get")
Time for combo predictions:
Archer Heracles 15 Hit Quiver (Both the layer and driver would have weight shift gimmicks)
Buster Xcalibur 12 Reach Rewind (Layer would have an extending sword, and the Driver is like Full Auto Clutch from Driger F)
Hazard Kerbeus 3 Bump Grip (Layer has Free spinning contact points AND rubber on it in different spots. The Driver would be like Gyro with Rubber Stabilizers)
Orb Aegis 10 Luster (Layer would have free spinning "orbs" on it. Driver would be another Orbit clone, but with a metal ball. It would also have little mirrors as decoration.)
Hot Salamander?

Reequip Phoenix?

idk anymore
New Confirmed Hasbro names:
Z Achilles A4 (will have an evolution)
Wonder Valtryek V4 (also will have an evo)
Speculation for Hasbro names:
Rebellion Phenic P4 (Revive Phoenix)
Breaker Xcalius X4 (Buster Xcalibur)
Archer Herculeo H4 (Archer Hercules)
Vice Lenyx L4 (Vise Leopard)
(Jul. 24, 2018  11:54 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Rebellion Phenic P4 (Revive Phoenix)

Rebellion Fireblaze

Owned by Fi (Phi)
(Jul. 28, 2018  2:21 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2018  11:54 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Rebellion Phenic P4 (Revive Phoenix)

Rebellion Fireblaze

Owned by Fi (Phi)

There’s a chance it could be Pherior.
(Jul. 28, 2018  2:21 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote:

Rebellion Fireblaze

Owned by Fi (Phi)
They have never changed starting letters, so I doubt they'd do it now.
I could see Revive Phoenix being like "Rising Phenor" or "Rising Phantax" or something. They kept Fafnir and Garuda though, so hey, potentially "Rising Phoenix".
Rebirth Pheonix P4 sounds good what do you think

I'm not sure but I don't think they could use Rising pheonix because of rising ragnurak
Vizor Leopard V4?
Crush Roktavor R4
Bleeding Luinor L4?
(Jul. 28, 2018  11:36 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Vizor Leopard V4?
Crush Roktavor R4
Bleeding Luinor L4?
I remember that k1mboslice had a really good name for L4, but I don't remember what it was.
Was it in one of his videos?
(Jul. 28, 2018  9:10 PM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote: Rebirth Pheonix P4 sounds good what do you think

I'm not sure but I don't think they could use Rising pheonix because of rising ragnurak

Rebirth would sound odd, don’t you think? Some words such as Rekindling or Rushing would work out well.
(Jul. 29, 2018  2:33 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Was it in one of his videos?
It was in one of his Live Streams last month, but when I rewinded the stream, I lost my patience trying to find it.
How long was the livestream
(Jul. 29, 2018  4:57 AM)Battleburst Wrote: How long was the livestream

I just asked k1mbo. Brutal Luinor L4.
Z Achilles
Wonder Valtryek
Emperor Forenous
Burnt Salamander
Slaying Luinor
Archer Hercules
Revive Pheonix
Vise Leopard
Crush Rocktavor
Those are My Names, the ones I left the same are the ones they shouldn’t change!