Winning Valkyrie combos

Winning Valkyrie 1.v iron
Winning Valkyrie 0Vortex Nothing for some semi-stationary smash attack
Thx guys

But i want an insane attacker wirh decent stamina
Winning Valkyrie 7C.At covers stamina, semi-mobile attack, and life after death.
(May. 22, 2018  1:40 AM)Gabeinator846 Wrote: Winning Valkyrie 7C.At covers stamina, semi-mobile attack, and life after death.

It bounces around too much to have stamina, due to being unbalanced.
True. Winning Valkyrie in general is very unstable due to the metal wings.
The most Stamina I could give a Winning Valkyrie combo is wV 7 Vortex/Star Nothing. Ironically, the Nothing Driver keeps Unbalanced combos from bouncing around like crazy, but instead makes them violently bounce up and down, while keeping contact with the stadium floor. I hope you understood that. It is also decently hard to knock out, and can even use the angled wing shape to knock opponents off balance when it's low on stamina itself.
(May. 22, 2018  1:06 AM)Zayd1254 Wrote: Thx guys

But i want an insane attacker wirh decent stamina

wV.0/2/4/5/7.Z/T (Attack)/U/Zt (Stamina mode)
Winning Valkyrie 7 Glaive Destroy is a decent attacker with decent stamina for an attack type.
(May. 16, 2018  2:52 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Winning Valkyrie 0Vortex Nothing for some semi-stationary smash attack

nothing is quite bad, try orbit or atomic
Try WV ( 7/8/0 ) ( jolt, atomic, orbit)
(Jun. 14, 2018  8:20 AM)@ya.dama Wrote:
(May. 16, 2018  2:52 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Winning Valkyrie 0Vortex Nothing for some semi-stationary smash attack

nothing is quite bad, try orbit or atomic

Both of those bounce around too much with super z beys, making them easier to knock out. Nothing has a way around that
(Jun. 15, 2018  11:44 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  8:20 AM)@ya.dama Wrote: nothing is quite bad, try orbit or atomic

Both of those bounce around too much with super z beys, making them easier to knock out. Nothing has a way around that

but as a huge trade-off, the stamina is tremendously affected
(Jun. 15, 2018  12:55 PM)@ya.dama Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2018  11:44 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Both of those bounce around too much with super z beys, making them easier to knock out. Nothing has a way around that

but as a huge trade-off, the stamina is tremendously affected

Meh. Not really. I have winning valkyrie, and whenever I use it with Atomic, it goes crazy and loses its stamina really easily.
thats weird ?
Winning Valkyrie with bearing is good against hS
(Jul. 03, 2018  4:11 PM)OfficialGoob Wrote: Winning Valkyrie with bearing is good against hS

testing? results?
(Jul. 03, 2018  4:11 PM)OfficialGoob Wrote: Winning Valkyrie with bearing is good against hS

Only if the LAD ladder is below Bearing on hS then wV wins every time.
WV 6 vortex destroy

(Jun. 16, 2018  12:24 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2018  12:55 PM)@ya.dama Wrote: but as a huge trade-off, the stamina is tremendously affected

Meh. Not really. I have winning valkyrie, and whenever I use it with Atomic, it goes crazy and loses its stamina really easily.

My winning Valkyrie works great with atomic
We have a Winning Valkyrie Combo Testing thread over here. New threads in Burst Customizations should be testing threads, with the first post holding test results following the standard format here. If there is a pre-existing thread though, you use that though.

Beyond that, you should check out these threads:
You may also consider seeing the Build Me a Combo thread.