[Takara Tomy]  Spriggan help?

I have very very limited parts and the build I came up with for my spriggan reqrium is as follows: [font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Sr 0 hit ultimate reboot. I am absolutley new at this and wanted to know if this could be bettr than using the stock parts for SR[/font][/font]
(Apr. 07, 2018  9:13 PM)Sentrius Wrote: I have very very limited parts and the build I came up with for my spriggan reqrium is as follows: [font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Sr 0 hit ultimate reboot. I am absolutley new at this and wanted to know if this could be bettr than using the stock parts for SR[/font][/font]

Try spriggan requiem 7 bump bearing or nothing
(Apr. 07, 2018  9:13 PM)Sentrius Wrote: I have very very limited parts and the build I came up with for my spriggan reqrium is as follows: [font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]Sr 0 hit ultimate reboot. I am absolutley new at this and wanted to know if this could be bettr than using the stock parts for SR[/font][/font]

Ultimate reboot is not a competitive driver whatsoever. The stock is way better than that, but for much better and competitive combos do either Sr 0b Destroy in l spin and right spin (competes better in left) or do sR 0b bearing and do it in left spin because it’s better for competitive use

Go for a better combo like Sr.0b.br/ds
The bearing combo is the current top tier outspinner.