Spriggan Requiem combo

Is Spriggan Requiem 0 Star Atomic a good combo?
(Apr. 09, 2018  2:09 AM)Aiga Akaba Wrote: Is Spriggan Requiem 0 Star Atomic a good combo?

It’s alright but if you want to have better parts use sR 0b destroy or with bearing. SR with bearing both in left spin. It is a counter against mG and it doesn’t burst most of the time. Right now it is the most competitive combo in the game right now and it only struggles with dC 0b bearing really

The combo your thinking of won’t be to good for stamina. SR 0b destroy can beat in in any type of spin
(Apr. 09, 2018  2:09 AM)Aiga Akaba Wrote: Is Spriggan Requiem 0 Star Atomic a good combo?

For spin steal, it's great. The stamina and defensive properties on Atomic make it a good choice for Sr and the rubber on it. Star also gives good LAD which makes it one of the best choices for spin stealing. The only thing I don't like is 0. 7 has more stamina than 0, so it's a better choice for spin steal.

Rating: 8.5/10
My favorite is Spriggan requiem 0 bump baring
(Apr. 10, 2018  2:21 AM)Beybladefan2000 Wrote: My favorite is Spriggan requiem 0 bump baring

Yeah, that's pretty good too
(Apr. 10, 2018  1:26 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote:

For spin steal, it's great. The stamina and defensive properties on Atomic make it a good choice for Sr and the rubber on it. Star also gives good LAD which makes it one of the best choices for spin stealing. The only thing I don't like is 0. 7 has more stamina than 0, so it's a better choice for spin steal.

Rating: 8.5/10

Using bearing with sR instead of atomic would be better. And bearing is better in stamina and Defense. And bearing doesn’t affect sR burst resistance to much in left spin

And 0 is heavier that’s why it’s better than 7 for a lot of combos. Also instead of using star use numb. It’s the heaviest frame so it would be good with bearing
(Apr. 09, 2018  2:09 AM)Aiga Akaba Wrote: Is Spriggan Requiem 0 Star Atomic a good combo?

Well, in the local tournament held near where I live, many use the infamous Sr/0B/Br combo, but the champion which uses that combo always gets beaten by the combo Sr/0B/At
Has anybody tried Sr.7B.Absorb ?
(Nov. 04, 2018  2:03 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Has anybody tried Sr.7B.Absorb ?

Against what in particular?

I could try it later, but any combos you want it tested against in particular?
Definitely replace 0 with 7. Use Cross, Glaive, or Bump instead of Star, depending on what exactly you're aiming for. As for the driver, I'd say you're set, but you could try out Bearing, Eternal, Xtend+, or Revolve.
Yesterday, I battled right spin Sr.11.Xt against stock rP, and Sr did really well! It was able to outspin rP a lot, for some reason, has really good burst resistance, and can easily take off rP's armor, leaving it in the lowered stamina mode for a long time.
This thread was made in April and seems to not be in the correct place. Given how old it is, I am just going to close it.

For combo suggestions and the like, please use the Build me a combo thread.

For proven TT combos, see the Beyblade Burst Competitive Combos List & Public Discussion thread. In this case, you may also want to see the Spriggan Requiem testing thread.