[Takara Tomy]  Screw Trident Testing and Discussion

A Testing Thread for Screw Trident in Limited.Feel Free to Test and and Request.

(Aug. 12, 2020  10:17 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: A Testing Thread for Screw Trident in Limited.Feel Free to Test and and Request.

I'm beginning to believe that your testing is fake. There's no way that Ev' out-spun Ab-S in same spin.
(Aug. 12, 2020  10:21 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2020  10:17 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: A Testing Thread for Screw Trident in Limited.Feel Free to Test and and Request.

I'm beginning to believe that your testing is fake. There's no way that Ev' out-spun Ab-S in same spin.
i used absorb-s in slingshlock
(Aug. 12, 2020  10:22 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2020  10:21 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I'm beginning to believe that your testing is fake. There's no way that Ev' out-spun Ab-S in same spin.
i used absorb-s in slingshlock

Is this a cover up? It seems like it is.
What stadium are you using? Is the Screw Trident fake?
(Aug. 12, 2020  10:26 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2020  10:22 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: i used absorb-s in slingshlock

Is this a cover up? It seems like it is.

i will do the testing again witout slingshock
why would you use slingshock modes, though
they arent good and just make the beys needlessly aggressive
unless thats the style you like, i guess
(Aug. 12, 2020  10:27 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2020  10:26 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Is this a cover up? It seems like it is.

i will do the testing again witout slingshock

Can you answer my questions please? If the beyblade is fake, it isn't legal for testing. If the stadium isn't a Takara Tomy standard stadium, these tests aren't going to be taken seriously.
i'd undestand if they weren't using a tt standard stadium since its a bit hard to get one for an affordable price without knowing that one place, but yeah these tests seem a bit fishy
I'm not saying you don't own all these bey's, but if you don't could you please stop testing? That would be considered misinformation if you don't actually own these parts.
His tests are beginning to look kinda fake to me. And he said he was using sling shock mode and i could never get my sling shock mode on absorb-s to work without light launching.
This is exactly why you must specify any relevant details such as what mode you're using, part wear (such as on Hold'), and what kind of attachment (God Chip, Level Chip, Chip Core, etc.) you're using whenever applicable. Also, not necessary but just as pet peeve of mine, but a lot of those abbreviations are wrong. They are as follows: sT.0E.H' nL.T.Hn' sT.Z.Ev' tT3.00C.Ab-S. One last thing, I'm fairly certain that bladekid didn't use SlingShock Mode on Absorb-S, so I have no idea why you'd use that.
(Aug. 12, 2020  10:28 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2020  10:27 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: i will do the testing again witout slingshock

Can you answer my questions please? If the beyblade is fake, it isn't legal for testing. If the stadium isn't a Takara Tomy standard stadium, these tests aren't going to be taken seriously.

Black tt Stadium
(Aug. 14, 2020  1:07 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2020  10:28 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Can you answer my questions please? If the beyblade is fake, it isn't legal for testing. If the stadium isn't a Takara Tomy standard stadium, these tests aren't going to be taken seriously.

Black tt Stadium

Did you redo the test but with Ab-S in battle ring mode?
(Aug. 14, 2020  1:23 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2020  1:07 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Black tt Stadium

Not yet
(Aug. 14, 2020  1:23 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2020  1:07 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Black tt Stadium

Screw Trident:20% (2 K.Os)

Tide Triptune:80% (6 O.S 2 K.Os)