New guy here, have some idea combinations and I want you to tell me if they suck

Hey bros I'm new here and I have a question.

So I have the GT customize set and the GT triple booster set. I also have an Imperial Dragon that I unfortunately can't find right now but that's besides the point.

I'm curious about what kind of efficient combos I can make with these parts. My initial ideas were E.S.St.Dm'.Ten (I think the Lord base might be better), and Pα.Bl.Ul'. Are there any other non-stock combinations that could be really fun to use? Thank you, friends.
(Jan. 05, 2020  5:47 AM)Lugal Ki En Wrote: Hey bros I'm new here and I have a question.

So I have the GT customize set and the GT triple booster set. I also have an Imperial Dragon that I unfortunately can't find right now but that's besides the point.

I'm curious about what kind of efficient combos I can make with these parts. My initial ideas were E.S.St.Dm'.Ten (I think the Lord base might be better), and Pα.Bl.Ul'. Are there any other non-stock combinations that could be really fun to use? Thank you, friends.

This is best checked under the Build me a Combo/Build me a Deck threads.

Just to answer that, E.S.St.Dm'.Ten - LS.St.Om might do you better; PA.Bl.Ul' - good enough but the stock is probably the easiest to suggest; you can try RG.00W.Octa and GD.7.R Ten

Imperial Dragon2.00D/St.Ul' is also going to be a beast