[Takara Tomy]  Metal Fight Remakes Testing and Discussion.

This is meant to be a discussion thread for parts included with the 10th Anniversary Metal Fight Bundle (Other than Storm Pegasus and Lightning L-Drago because those layers are banned in the Classic Format), though as mentioned in the title you can also put tests here as well. The parts I'm talking about specifically are:
  • Earth Aquila Layer
  • Flame Sagittario Layer
  • Rock Leone Layer

What combos with the parts you think are viable, whether or not any of them should be banned, etc. 
All can be discussed here.
(Jan. 02, 2020  12:43 AM)NcryptedConfig Wrote: This is meant to be a discussion thread for parts included with the 10th Anniversary Metal Fight Bundle (Other than Storm Pegasus and Lightning L-Drago because those layers are banned in the Classic Format), though as mentioned in the title you can also put tests here as well. The parts I'm talking about specifically are:
  • Earth Aquila Layer
  • Flame Sagittario Layer
  • Rock Leone Layer

What combos with the parts you think are viable, whether or not any of them should be banned, etc. 
All can be discussed here.

I'm pretty sure all MFB remakes are banned in classic. Anyway, they really don't have much use because most if their teeth are trash