[Takara Tomy]  Knockout Odin Testing & Discussion

Ok, so I looked for a while in the customization threads to find a thread dedicated to knockout Odin... but I can’t find it... if it’s the then please share a link!

This thread is for discussing Knockout Odin & tests as well...
Imo, although it’s a lil outclassed by judgement, or Imperial (on plastic driver) it’s attack potential is impressive

I will do some tests, so if y’all got some good 
meta-drenched combos I could have KO go against, let me know and I’ll begin testing ASAP!
After doing some testing with it, I believe Judgment is so much better than Knockout.

(Mar. 14, 2020  5:59 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Ok, so I looked for a while in the customization threads to find a thread dedicated to knockout Odin... but I can’t find it... if it’s the then please share a link!

Imo, although it’s a lil outclassed by judgement, or Imperial (on plastic driver) it’s attack potential is impressive

meta-drenched combos I could have KO go against, let me know and I’ll begin testing ASAP!
If you want, I can help you with the testing.
(Mar. 14, 2020  10:17 PM)g2_ Wrote: After doing some testing with it, I believe Judgment is so much better than Knockout.

(Mar. 14, 2020  5:59 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Ok, so I looked for a while in the customization threads to find a thread dedicated to knockout Odin... but I can’t find it... if it’s the then please share a link!

Although it is outclassed by judgement... I don’t see any other right spin layer that has more attack potential than Knockout, and the Odin Chip has such great synergy with knockout... I just want to delve deeper into knockout odin, and the fact that I finally have the Goku weight, makes me want to test KO to the furthest!
(Mar. 15, 2020  4:50 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2020  10:17 PM)g2_ Wrote: After doing some testing with it, I believe Judgment is so much better than Knockout.

Although it is outclassed by judgement... I don’t see any other right spin layer that has more attack potential than Knockout, and the Odin Chip has such great synergy with knockout... I just want to delve deeper into knockout odin, and the fact that I finally have the Goku weight, makes me want to test KO to the furthest!
I can help you, I have Goku too.
I was pleasantly surprised by basically the stock combo from Vol.19 with a minor (and also surprising) adjustment. KO.00A.Op'.Ten. The key here is leaving Op' in defence mode. I was able to get 1:55 spin time and 00 seemingly helped balance in this case whereas I typically find it detracts from balance. Case of sum being greater than parts I think. I've been using this as a defence build with the frame being the only part I'm not totally sure on by now. I've tried no frame, but found the height of Op and the stubbiness of KO to leave a little to be desired LAD-wise, so using a frame is fine. Angle coming gold with Vol.19 was a natural choice and isn't much worse than no frame. I also see after a week of battles the points on angle have seen some action, so it's doing more than adding a couple of grams.
Knock Out Odin Generate Gen is currently my go to. Very beefy and a brick.
Ok, I just made a pretty interesting Knockout Odin Combo,
Knockout Odin Sting Xtreme’ Goku. It’s over 63.0g! (I’m using the red Sting disc found in the GT customize set cuz it’s the heaviest Sting at 29.0g) (I also don’t own Wheel yet, I’ll test that out when I have it in my possession). What good combo y’all want me to use to test against it?
What about with Wheel and Xceed? Is that a good combo?
It prolly is, but I don’t have any sparking beys yet.
(May. 05, 2020  4:22 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: What about with Wheel and Xceed? Is that a good combo?
Sounds like a fun build, though I'd guess not having a dash driver would increase risk of burst on KO.  I can test it tomorrow probably.  I'd suggest a Gen weight, but I find they get trashed quickly on high recoil layers.
(May. 06, 2020  10:28 AM)RustyWheelz Wrote:
(May. 05, 2020  4:22 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: What about with Wheel and Xceed? Is that a good combo?
Sounds like a fun build, though I'd guess not having a dash driver would increase risk of burst on KO.  I can test it tomorrow probably.  I'd suggest a Gen weight, but I find they get trashed quickly on high recoil layers.

My son and I tested KO.00A.Xc.Ten against JD.St.Qc'.Metsu.

1. KO wins by O.S. (no clicks on KO)
2. JD wins by Burst
3. JD wins by K.O. (2 clicks on KO)
4. JD wins by K.O. (no clicks on KO)
5. JD wins by Burst
6. KO wins by K.O. (1 click on KO)
7. KO wins by K.O. (no clicks on KO)
8. JD wins by K.O. (1 click on KO)
9. Double K.O. (no clicks on KO)
10. JD wins by Burst

Results:

KO wins 3 (30%) + 1 tie.
JD wins 6 (60%) + 1 tie.
Have anyone of you use KO.Bl.Op' Go? I have tried this combo on attack mode and its quit interesting combo. Op' on attack mode pair with Go make the bey jumping around the stadium and hit opponent bey. Altough it worst on stamina, it ability to knock out bey to stadium pocket and burst opponent bey are quit high. It can even burst Dread Bahamut with gen.
KO St X’ Goku VS MDb 00W Br (Left spin)
(20rounds, SF=Survival-Finish, RO=Ring-Out,
MDb launched 1st, ties redone)

Results:
Knockout Odin: 25% (5RO’s)
Master Diabolos: 75% (11SF’s 4RO’s)

I’m not that surprised. I wasn’t expecting that knockout would fare well against a opposite spin bey like MDb

Knockout Odin St X’ Goku VS Lord Spriggan 00C Xt+(Stamina mode
(20rounds, SF=Survival-Finish, RO=Ring-Out, LS launched 1st)

Results:
Knockout Odin: 50% (10RO’s)
Lord Spriggan: 50% (7SF’s, 3RO’s)

Im serious, almost all the rounds that Odin won only lasted like 4 seconds! It hit hard! The only problem I have with it is that after a good hit, it starts going around the tornado ridge, wasting stamina (prolly cuz the X’ I’m using is brand spankin’ new)... as a matter of fact, that’s the only way LS got those SF’s. I may switch the driver out for something else.

Knockout Odin St X’ VS (LC) pP 0C Xt+ (0disc is 4star, painted)
(20rounds, SF=Survival-Finish, RO=Ring-Out, pP launched 1st)

Results:
Knockout Odin: 40% (8RO’s)
(LC) Perfect Phoenix: 60% (10SF’s 2RO’s)

I’m a lil dissatisfied with the results... I guess it’s a lil bit inferior to judgement... but I’m still loving KO, I’ve also been thinking about using a plastic attack driver, like Assault’.
I’ll do more testing when I get my GRg, so I can slap that Wheel disc on KO.
You gotta take Knockout off of the rubber drivers, it functions similar to Dead Hades where it feels like a stamina type who just also happens to have excellent KO abilities. I've played a lot with Knockout because it's one of my favorite beys, I enjoy how small yet functional it is. My combos have adjusted a lot, but I've finally taken Around off of mine and am now using Knockout DIabolosII 0Angle Assault' Retsu. I used to have the Angle frame and Metsu lined up, which was showing some more promise when it came to explosive hits, but switching the clicked in position of the Angle frame is what changed him. Retsu has two points forward and one back. Now Angle balances him with two points backward and one point forward. The spin time he has is sort of crazy, an excellently balanced Beyblade that keeps going, all without sacrificing even a little bit of his knockout abilities. Assault' also gives him the control, essentially making it able to turn into something more akin to Ultimate Reboot', where it will slide up and stay in the center, and then start spinning outward after some time.

Knockout still has issues with some beys such as Lord and Perfect Phoenix as it's not perfect, but it's undeniably a fun and powerful bey to play with. He's in consideration for my 5G team, as his parts aren't as widely used so he can be an uncompromised threat in the format.
Yeah, I was planning on trying a plastic attack driver.
Ima keep Goku on it though. But Retsu is the next best pick
I actually meant Retsu, not Metsu, edited the post. I actually dislike Metsu so severely I don't even own one. Goku is sort of average I feel, it doesn't deliver the results you'd expect out of it. Even though the weight of Goku+Chip is comparable to that of Diabolos, it comes off feeling like Diabolos Minus.
(May. 07, 2020  7:29 PM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: I actually meant Retsu, not Metsu, edited the post. I actually dislike Metsu so severely I don't even own one. Goku is sort of average I feel, it doesn't deliver the results you'd expect out of it. Even though the weight of Goku+Chip is comparable to that of Diabolos, it comes off feeling like Diabolos Minus.
Goku is great.
It's not bad, but Spriggan Goku isn't replacing Diabolos anytime soon on something like Judgment, for good reason.
Can someone test out Knockout Odin Zan .00 Cross . Destroy’ . I just ordered my KO but it’s taking a while so just want to know if it was good. Also I did want to try out Wheel on it instead of 00 C , to see if there was a difference on power. I have all those parts but just need KO to test Uncertain.
I’ve been working on a perfect combo for Knockout Odin as he is my favorite bey atm. Knockout Odin Wheel Unite Dash Zan. This combo is insanely powerful and it either Outspins or KO’s the opponent. Definitely very competitive combo!
Is someone able to test out this combo for Knockout Odin:
Knockout Odin Blitz Volcanic' Gen? I want to see exactly how those parts can hold out using the "Debut" layer from RLC Vol. 3
May somebody test out this combo:
Knockout Diabolos 1 Wheel ultimate reboot'
I saw this combo somewhere and i would like someone to test out this combo
Thanks!

I should try Knockout Achilles or Odin Retsu Sting Variable Dash it is a decent combo against aggressive attack combos. Let me know if it is good thx!!