[Takara Tomy]  Killer Deathscyther Testing and Discussion

I've checked and there is nothing wrong with me making this thread without actual testing.  I'm getting a lot of Beyblades soon, including KD, and I want to see if it could be good in mixed attacking, or even just burst attack.  I know that it wasn't very good during it's time, but there are new drivers now that could potentially make it competitive.  I will post testing soon, but for now feel free to post testing in this thread. :)
No, most certainly not. Killer Deathscyther is awful, no matter what new drivers release. It’s shape is just awful for attack, stamina, and defense. The weight distribution is also no good for attack, defense, and stamina. I would go so far as to call it one of the worst God layers.
Killer deathsyther sucks even deep chaos 00 cross xtend plus is better
(Sep. 27, 2020  2:21 AM)kai edits Wrote: Killer deathsyther sucks even deep chaos 00 cross xtend plus is better

Deep Chaos is excellent. Aside from the burst resistance.
(Sep. 27, 2020  2:21 AM)kai edits Wrote: Killer deathsyther sucks even deep chaos 00 cross xtend plus is better

bruh i would rather use my hands to spin a Beyblade than use [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Killer Deathscyther[/font]

(Sep. 27, 2020  2:11 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote: I've checked and there is nothing wrong with me making this thread without actual testing.  I'm getting a lot of Beyblades soon, including KD, and I want to see if it could be good in mixed attacking, or even just burst attack.  I know that it wasn't very good during it's time, but there are new drivers now that could potentially make it competitive.  I will post testing soon, but for now feel free to post testing in this thread. Smile
I know this is off topic but what Beyblade is this  in this picture below

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcT0RAHYxv9v-noiRHkBQ...Q&usqp=CAU]
(Sep. 27, 2020  1:44 PM)Dank_0taku45 Wrote:

bruh i would rather use my hands to spin a Beyblade than use [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Killer Deathscyther[/font]

(Sep. 27, 2020  2:11 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote: I've checked and there is nothing wrong with me making this thread without actual testing.  I'm getting a lot of Beyblades soon, including KD, and I want to see if it could be good in mixed attacking, or even just burst attack.  I know that it wasn't very good during it's time, but there are new drivers now that could potentially make it competitive.  I will post testing soon, but for now feel free to post testing in this thread. Smile
I know this is off topic but what Beyblade is this  in this picture below

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcT0RAHYxv9v-noiRHkBQ...Q&usqp=CAU]
Dark Deathcyter.
thx for saying

and luckily mine is the doomscizor d2
Why so much hate?
(Sep. 27, 2020  2:10 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Why so much hate?
Because kD is so trash it's not even funny.

Because the kD Layer really isn't that good. I like it for it's aesthetics, but it's objectively not a good Layer for competitive use and is probably the worst God Layer, which is why it's especially so disappointing that it's also the last Deathscyther ever.
(Sep. 27, 2020  5:42 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

Because the kD Layer really isn't that good. I like it, but it's objectively not a good Layer for competitive use and is probably the worst God Layer, which is why it's especially so disappointing that it's also the last Deathscyther ever.

KD can burst sime stuff like DD and RR but KS bursts to JJ

*Cough Kreis Satan and Blast Jinnius*
(Sep. 27, 2020  5:44 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  5:42 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Because the kD Layer really isn't that good. I like it, but it's objectively not a good Layer for competitive use and is probably the worst God Layer, which is why it's especially so disappointing that it's also the last Deathscyther ever.

KD can burst sime stuff like DD and RR but KS bursts to JJ

Kreis Satan at least had some defense potential at the beginning of God, and Blast Jinnius is showing to be a good right spin equalizer for Limited.
(Sep. 27, 2020  5:45 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  5:44 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: KD can burst sime stuff like DD and RR but KS bursts to JJ

Kreis Satan at least had some defense potential at the beginning of God, and Blast Jinnius is showing to be a good right spin equalizer for Limited.

KD on Jaggy used to be good why not try it on Jaggy'
(Sep. 27, 2020  5:46 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  5:45 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Kreis Satan at least had some defense potential at the beginning of God, and Blast Jinnius is showing to be a good right spin equalizer for Limited.

Yeah, kD is better on Drivers with plastic bottoms but it's still not very good. I've heard that the only combo that the kD Layer has any sort of effect in is kD.Q.Lp, but even that's probably outclassed.
(Sep. 27, 2020  5:46 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  5:45 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Kreis Satan at least had some defense potential at the beginning of God, and Blast Jinnius is showing to be a good right spin equalizer for Limited.

That was never good.
(Sep. 27, 2020  8:26 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  5:46 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: KD on Jaggy used to be good why not try it on Jaggy'
That was never good.

I have never heard nor seen this but I agree, I don't see it being good at all.

What does seem at least slightly good was the random booster Killer Deathscyther Quarter Loop. For some reason kD seems to have decent Burst Attack on ball-like drivers like Loop, Defense, Massive, e.t.c, and can pull off unexpected bursts. Might be better to try kD out on things like that, though even then it's pretty half-baked.

Also yes, it's probably still rather bad overall, but let's at least try to figure out what it can do instead of just bashing it repeatedly. We don't gain anything by doing that.
(Sep. 29, 2020  7:07 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  8:26 PM)bladekid Wrote: That was never good.

What does seem at least slightly good was the random booster Killer Deathscyther Quarter Loop. For some reason kD seems to have decent Burst Attack on ball-like drivers like Loop, Defense, Massive, e.t.c, and can pull off unexpected bursts. Might be better to try kD out on things like that, though even then it's pretty half-baked.

Also yes, it's probably still rather bad overall, but let's at least try to figure out what it can do instead of just bashing it repeatedly. We don't gain anything by doing that.

It's funny, isn't it. That all the Deathscyther Layers tend to be at its best with ball tip Drivers. The original Deathscyther with Defense, D2 with Orbit (if that counts anyway) and kD with Loop/Defense/Massive, though probably still not saying much with kD.
(Sep. 29, 2020  7:07 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2020  8:26 PM)bladekid Wrote: That was never good.

Well I mean, I know it plays a decent anti attack, it's just not good enough to be good.