[Takara Tomy]  Keep’ Testing and Discussion

A testing and discussion thread for Keep’, specifically Burst Classic use of Keep’ (I mean it isn’t that good in Burst Standard anyways so it fits here).

Kaiser Kerbeus Heavy Keep’ Vs. Valtryek V2 Knuckle Xtreme
I can’t really test keep’ on any other burst classic combos as Kaiser Kerbeus is my only Takara Tomy Burst Classic Beyblade. So just give me some combos to test against Kaiser Kerbeus on Keep’. Also few free to do your own testing here as well with keep’ in Burst Classic.
I wouldn't completely discount Keep' in standard. When used on Perfect Phoenix, it loses some of its stamina and opposite spin, but it counters Judgement and Zwei quite well.
(Jan. 27, 2020  2:56 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I wouldn't completely discount Keep' in standard. When used on Perfect Phoenix, it loses some of its stamina and opposite spin, but it counters Judgement and Zwei quite well.

Sadly, Kp' would be used mainly for the KO resistance and improved Burst resistance against those two heavy attackers specifically, but maybe wearing down Kp' would work wonders?

When Kp' was released, I was thinking of it as an alternative for the Dash variants of rubber attack Drivers, where you can still get flower-pattern attacks and still have more stamina left in case you still are unable to KO or Burst the opponent than the said rubber attack Drivers (since Attack is supposed to be beat by Defense in stamina right?).

I'm currently using Kp' with LC dH.0C and it seems to work well as a KO attacker with KO resistance and good smash power.
(Jun. 07, 2020  5:04 AM)OakDragoN Wrote: what does dH stand for?

Dead Hades
(Jan. 28, 2020  7:21 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2020  2:56 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I wouldn't completely discount Keep' in standard. When used on Perfect Phoenix, it loses some of its stamina and opposite spin, but it counters Judgement and Zwei quite well.

Sadly, Kp' would be used mainly for the KO resistance and improved Burst resistance against those two heavy attackers specifically, but maybe wearing down Kp' would work wonders?

When Kp' was released, I was thinking of it as an alternative for the Dash variants of rubber attack Drivers, where you can still get flower-pattern attacks and still have more stamina left in case you still are unable to KO or Burst the opponent than the said rubber attack Drivers (since Attack is supposed to be beat by Defense in stamina right?).

I'm currently using Kp' with LC dH.0C and it seems to work well as a KO attacker with KO resistance and good smash power.

My Kp' did start to get a bit of a flat spot on the tip over time.  As a result, with a hard spin, it starts off a bit aggressive with a few tight flowers before settling in.