[Takara Tomy]  I need a good emperor Forneus combo!

For what it's worth, the winning combos thread has these so far:

-- Emperor Forneus 4Glaive Atomic
-- Emperor Forneus 5 Bearing
-- Emperor Forneus Polish Bearing
Try emperor forneus 5 weight
(May. 03, 2018  3:06 AM)Crimson Chin Wrote: Emperor forneus combos!

If you wanted eF.7/4G.O/at would work well. If you used Orbit it would most likely burst less and would be more stationary but less stamina. If you used at, it would be more prone to bursting and would be more aggressive but has better stamina.
I kinda like yard better but that's just me. I feel like with all of the z layers I have, zA, eF, and bL they're so heavy that using tall kind of stationary drivers makes them prone to wobbling and tipping a bit. May just be because they're unbalanced without a level chip but when I battle atomic with eF wobbles and gets undercut a lot or faces the other bey head down lol. Yard is a little shorter and has the ring so I personally feel like it keeps it from wobbling as much.
Emperor Forneus 7 Star Orbit. It Bursts less than the stock combo and has pretty good life after death with a lower scraping risk
Give eF.0B.U a try; Should have really good KO defense due to it's heavy weight combined with the rubber edge of unite, may be prone to bursting a bit more though.
(May. 10, 2018  10:41 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Emperor Forneus 7 Star Orbit. It Bursts less than the stock combo and has pretty good life after death with a lower scraping risk

Someone stole my star, so can i use meteor.

Thanks

You guys are the best.

My screw trident is coming on saturday. Got any good combos?
For Screw Trident, I would recommend AmGC sT.7C.Y .
(Translation for the less acronym savvy: A mold God Chip Screw Trident 7 Cross Yielding)
Should be a decent Stamina Tank based on what I know.
People have long said the A# or A-mold God Chips always give a tighter fit, but there's some evidence against that, as talked about over in this thread. Good thread to check out for learning about God Chips.

For Screw Trident, you might find these threads helpful:
(May. 11, 2018  3:18 AM)Crimson Chin Wrote:
(May. 10, 2018  10:41 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Emperor Forneus 7 Star Orbit. It Bursts less than the stock combo and has pretty good life after death with a lower scraping risk

Someone stole my star, so can i use meteor.

Thanks

You guys are the best.

My screw trident is coming on saturday. Got any good combos?

Instead of Meteor, try Cross for the LAD
EF 0B BR

The wobble of EF being super z and all makes bearing a good driver for it
I really like Emperor forneus with bearing because it will outspin Left Spin combos like hS atomic
(May. 03, 2018  3:06 AM)Crimson Chin Wrote: Emperor forneus combos!

10 bump bearing
While I find eF.0M.O good for defense, eF.7.Br is a great bey for stamina and can out spin hS.7B.At
eF(LC).P.Br

very slight tilt angle launch

soft launch against same spin
hard launch agains opposite spin
I've used Emperor Forneus 0 wall yard. It gives max defense and is very heavy
(Sep. 02, 2019  3:09 PM)IloveKyogre1 Wrote: I've used Emperor Forneus 0 wall yard. It gives max defense and is very heavy

Please Do Not Revive An Old Thread!
(Sep. 02, 2019  3:18 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2019  3:09 PM)IloveKyogre1 Wrote: I've used Emperor Forneus 0 wall yard. It gives max defense and is very heavy

Please Do Not Revive An Old Thread!

No u
(Sep. 02, 2019  3:48 PM)IloveKyogre1 Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2019  3:18 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: Please Do Not Revive An Old Thread!

No u

As red ninja said, please do not revive old threads.
(Sep. 02, 2019  5:39 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2019  3:48 PM)IloveKyogre1 Wrote: No u

As red ninja said, please do not revive old threads.

It's the best to post it in build me a combo.