How are the Spriggan chip's teeth?

Cause if it's any good, we have a problem. Hopefully Lord Spriggan doesn't become an OP layer due to Lord's Joker stoppers. If it's only viable on dash drivers, then it'll only be viable for attack, which will be healthy for the meta. Otherwise, if it's good on Bearing and Xt+, then it's dangerous for the meta.
(Aug. 14, 2019  2:17 AM)FuryWingsYT Wrote: Cause if it's any good, we have a problem. Hopefully Lord Spriggan doesn't become an OP layer due to Lord's Joker stoppers. If it's only viable on dash drivers, then it'll only be viable for attack, which will be healthy for the meta. Otherwise, if it's good on Bearing and Xt+, then it's dangerous for the meta.

From what I've seen, the Spriggan Chip has really similar, if not identical teeth to Diabolos. The Spriggan Chip is the most versatile GT Chip, but doesn't have the stamina and weight benefits that Diabolos has. Honestly, any other Chips aside from Pegasus will make the Spriggan Chip outclassed. Also, I know that some people are worried that Lord Spriggan will be able to change directions mid-match, which would be the only way the Spriggan Chip could be top tier, but there's no way that rule will pass.
Oh no.
That's not good. I was hoping LS would just be a dual-spin attack. Hopefully Lord has bad LAD!
(Aug. 14, 2019  2:27 AM)FuryWingsYT Wrote: Oh no.
That's not good. I was hoping LS would just be a dual-spin attack. Hopefully Lord has bad LAD!
From my testing Lord Spriggan does have pretty weak LAD unless on Outer
(Aug. 14, 2019  2:17 AM)FuryWingsYT Wrote: Cause if it's any good, we have a problem. Hopefully Lord Spriggan doesn't become an OP layer due to Lord's Joker stoppers. If it's only viable on dash drivers, then it'll only be viable for attack, which will be healthy for the meta. Otherwise, if it's good on Bearing and Xt+, then it's dangerous for the meta.

Wait, Lord Base has rubber Burst stoppers (in the plural at that) like the Judgment Base???
(Aug. 14, 2019  4:44 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:

Wait, Lord Base has rubber Burst stoppers (in the plural at that) like the Judgment Base???

Nope. That is actually false. But there are these little plastic protrusion halfway in the Disc path that might cause Discs to stick, but I'm not sure how well that is until I get LS for myself.
(Aug. 14, 2019  5:29 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  4:44 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Wait, Lord Base has rubber Burst stoppers (in the plural at that) like the Judgment Base???

Nope. That is actually false. But there are these little plastic protrusion halfway in the Disc path that might cause Discs to stick, but I'm not sure how well that is until I get LS for myself.

They do a lot. It’s actually kinda nuts the effect it has, with a painted disk the effect is even bigger.
(Aug. 14, 2019  5:54 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  5:29 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Nope. That is actually false. But there are these little plastic protrusion halfway in the Disc path that might cause Discs to stick, but I'm not sure how well that is until I get LS for myself.

They do a lot. It’s actually kinda nuts the effect it has, with a painted disk the effect is even bigger.
Then Lord might be good. Also oh my God Ilinnuc himself has posted I love your videos!
(Aug. 14, 2019  6:07 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  5:54 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: They do a lot. It’s actually kinda nuts the effect it has, with a painted disk the effect is even bigger.
Then Lord might be good. Also oh my God Ilinnuc himself has posted I love your videos!

Oh does he post videos?
(Aug. 14, 2019  6:10 AM)Cool beys Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  6:07 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Then Lord might be good. Also oh my God Ilinnuc himself has posted I love your videos!

Oh does he post videos?
He has a YouTube channel.
(Aug. 14, 2019  6:14 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  6:10 AM)Cool beys Wrote: Oh does he post videos?
He has a YouTube channel.

Cool!!!!
(Aug. 14, 2019  5:29 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Nope. That is actually false. But there are these little plastic protrusion halfway in the Disc path that might cause Discs to stick, but I'm not sure how well that is until I get LS for myself.

Awesome! Thank you!
so lord is not good for a right spin around atomic combo RIP wait nvm it's still fine I hope it's the rubber that causing this because if it's not rips to lord base

(Aug. 14, 2019  3:04 AM)Bladerbill Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  2:27 AM)FuryWingsYT Wrote: Oh no.
From my testing Lord Spriggan does have pretty weak LAD unless on Outer

to clarify bad lad in opposite or same or both spin directions
(Aug. 14, 2019  12:04 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: so lord is not good for a right spin around atomic combo RIP wait nvm it's still fine I hope it's the rubber that causing this because if it's not rips to lord base

(Aug. 14, 2019  3:04 AM)Bladerbill Wrote: From my testing Lord Spriggan does have pretty weak LAD unless on Outer

Both spin rotations, I was testing LS 0Cross Xtend Plus vs aH 0Cross Eternal and in both rotations it could only out spin it by 1 or at most 2 rotations each time, so it does struggle with LAD quite a bit
(Aug. 14, 2019  12:19 PM)Bladerbill Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  12:04 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: so lord is not good for a right spin around atomic combo RIP wait nvm it's still fine I hope it's the rubber that causing this because if it's not rips to lord base

Both spin rotations, I was testing LS 0Cross Xtend Plus vs aH 0Cross Eternal and in both rotations it could only out spin it by 1 or at most 2 rotations each time, so it does struggle with LAD quite a bit

oh good it's fine then because I thought atomic would be bad on it I'm not worried then xtend plus is really bad for lord spriggan the rubber and the cone shape tip against a really smooth it just destabilizes itself can you try lord spriggan around atomic or sting atomic thanks
(Aug. 14, 2019  12:28 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  12:19 PM)Bladerbill Wrote: Both spin rotations, I was testing LS 0Cross Xtend Plus vs aH 0Cross Eternal and in both rotations it could only out spin it by 1 or at most 2 rotations each time, so it does struggle with LAD quite a bit

oh good it's fine then because I thought atomic would be bad on it I'm not worried then xtend plus is really bad for lord spriggan the rubber and the cone shape tip against a really smooth it just destabilizes itself can you try lord spriggan around atomic or sting atomic thanks

I can do ls on Atomic I just don’t have sting or around, if there any other disks in mind that you can think of I’d be happy to test it out
(Aug. 14, 2019  1:22 PM)Bladerbill Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  12:28 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: oh good it's fine then because I thought atomic would be bad on it I'm not worried then xtend plus is really bad for lord spriggan the rubber and the cone shape tip against a really smooth it just destabilizes itself can you try lord spriggan around atomic or sting atomic thanks

I can do ls on Atomic I just don’t have sting or around, if there any other disks in mind that you can think of I’d be happy to test it out

oh, 00 cross or 00 proof ????
(Aug. 14, 2019  2:18 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  1:22 PM)Bladerbill Wrote: I can do ls on Atomic I just don’t have sting or around, if there any other disks in mind that you can think of I’d be happy to test it out

oh, 00 cross or 00 proof ????
Sure thing, I’ll do 00 cross
(Aug. 14, 2019  2:23 PM)Bladerbill Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  2:18 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: oh, 00 cross or 00 proof ????
Sure thing, I’ll do 00 cross

thanks, I only need same spin results thank you again
(Aug. 14, 2019  2:31 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  2:23 PM)Bladerbill Wrote: Sure thing, I’ll do 00 cross

thanks, I only need same spin results thank you again
I only did a quick test so I don’t have to much to share but I can do more later if you like

LS 00Cross At (left) vs aH 0Cross Xtend Plus
Round 1: LS light launch - aH spin finish 1-0
Round 2: LS light launch - aH spin finish 2-0
Round 3: LS strong launch - aH spin finish 3-0
Win Rate: LS 0% - aH 100%

LS 00Cross At (right) vs aH 0Cross Xtend Plus
Round 1: aH spin finish 1-0
Round 2: LS spin finish 1-1
Round 3: LS spin finish 2-1
Round 4: LS spin finish 3-1
Win rate: LS 90% - aH 10%
(Aug. 14, 2019  2:39 PM)Bladerbill Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  2:31 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: thanks, I only need same spin results thank you again
I only did a quick test so I don’t have to much to share but I can do more later if you like

LS 00Cross At (left) vs aH 0Cross Xtend Plus
Round 1: LS light launch - aH spin finish 1-0
Round 2: LS light launch - aH spin finish 2-0
Round 3: LS strong launch - aH spin finish 3-0
Win Rate: LS 0% - aH 100%

LS 00Cross At (right) vs aH 0Cross Xtend Plus
Round 1: aH spin finish 1-0
Round 2: LS spin finish 1-1
Round 3: LS spin finish 2-1
Round 4: LS spin finish 3-1
Win rate: LS 90% - aH 10%

ty that's all I need to know it's going op for the same spin direction 00 cross isn't the best for it and it's beating ah hard Ty ty ty

Agreed. It kinda scares me, though according to Bladerbill it has poor LAD.
(Aug. 14, 2019  2:49 PM)FuryWingsYT Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  5:54 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: They do a lot. It’s actually kinda nuts the effect it has, with a painted disk the effect is even bigger.

Agreed. It kinda scares me, though according to Bladerbill it has poor LAD.

scrape that with atomic in same spin
(Aug. 14, 2019  2:53 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  2:49 PM)FuryWingsYT Wrote: Agreed. It kinda scares me, though according to Bladerbill it has poor LAD.

scrape that with atomic in same spin

Same-spin has it serve as stationary attack. I wouldn't chalk it up to LAD, as LAD is only seen in opposite spin, as it's only important in equalization matchups.
(Aug. 14, 2019  2:57 PM)FuryWingsYT Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  2:53 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: scrape that with atomic in same spin

Same-spin has it serve as stationary attack. I wouldn't chalk it up to LAD, as LAD is only seen in opposite spin, as it's only important in equalization matchups.

fair point but it's no good in opposite unless u use 00wall bearing with scary results check the 149 triple booster thread

(Aug. 14, 2019  3:00 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  2:57 PM)FuryWingsYT Wrote: Same-spin has it serve as stationary attack. I wouldn't chalk it up to LAD, as LAD is only seen in opposite spin, as it's only important in equalization matchups.

fair point but it's no good in opposite unless u use 00wall bearing with scary results check the 149 triple booster thread
nvm combos to use with lord spriggan 00wall bearing opposite spin wins almost 90% of the time or lord spriggan around atomic with 95% win rate in same spin eeeeeeeeeeeeeee