How are the Spriggan chip's teeth?

So basically, Spriggan Chip is quite OP, based on how this thread has progressed?
(Aug. 15, 2019  3:52 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: So basically, Spriggan Chip is quite OP, based on how this thread has progressed?

More so the Lord base is not as OP. The conversation about the Spriggan Chip specifically ended with it looks to have the exact same teeth as Diabolos', and that any other chip except Pegasus' could outclass it. No actual testing of the chip itself has been done to even say that it is even good, that I know of.
(Aug. 15, 2019  3:59 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2019  3:52 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: So basically, Spriggan Chip is quite OP, based on how this thread has progressed?

More so the Lord base is not as OP. The conversation about the Spriggan Chip specifically ended with it looks to have the exact same teeth as Diabolos', and that any other chip except Pegasus' could outclass it. No actual testing of the chip itself has been done to even say that it is even good, that I know of.

I see. Having quite a hard time catching up to the threads cuz my subscriptions keep on being removed lol

So the Lord Base is the actual topic based from the comment flow, and not OP as I'd have surmised with all the rubber and dual-spin direction gimmick. Is the blue part in the middle just plastic? I'm hoping it's metal like its predecessors tho
(Aug. 15, 2019  4:06 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2019  3:59 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: More so the Lord base is not as OP. The conversation about the Spriggan Chip specifically ended with it looks to have the exact same teeth as Diabolos', and that any other chip except Pegasus' could outclass it. No actual testing of the chip itself has been done to even say that it is even good, that I know of.

I see. Having quite a hard time catching up to the threads cuz my subscriptions keep on being removed lol

So the Lord Base is the actual topic based from the comment flow, and not OP as I'd have surmised with all the rubber and dual-spin direction gimmick. Is the blue part in the middle just plastic? I'm hoping it's metal like its predecessors tho

It is indeed just plastic.