[Takara Tomy]  Dead Hades testing Thread

(Nov. 06, 2018  4:32 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2018  5:33 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Me saying it wont beat hS or aH doesnt mean its bad...I still think its decent bc the meta doesnt use attack alot combined with the Br driver that has a good spring. Just use 0L Br and you will beat virtually any left spin lad combo except another 0L Br and 0P/C Xt+.

Is Lift really necessary? I heard it scrapes too much, even with Bearing. I have Bump, does that work?
Lift is a GOD on Br...Bump will just make  it a normal hS 0B Br combo...you want to win...then you use Lift to murder those Left spin Br combos.
(Nov. 05, 2018  6:34 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: my Request
dH.10B.ds' vs rP.10P.Xt+(stamina)
and if possible wV.0M.ds' against same rP as well to compare the difference
Ok did the test dH.10B.Ds’ vs 
rP.10P.Xt+(stamina) in 2 ways:

10 rounds with My testing rig
10 rounds of Mitchjett vs Shindog

[testing rig] dH.10B.Ds’ vs rP.10P.Xt+(stamina)
dH  2 OS 1 Burst 3 wins (30%)
rP   5 OS 2 KO 7wins (70%) 

Video:  https://youtu.be/cjjm1rwq3JM:  

[Mitchjett vs Shindog beyblade swapped after 5 rounds] dH.10B.Ds’ vs rP.10P.Xt+(stamina)
dH  3 OS 3 wins (30%)
rP   7 OS 7 wins (70%)     

Video: https://youtu.be/BDWyRZChpvY

Most likely won’t get to the wV test.
I was wondering if dH is inferior to wV in terms of burst attack. What are your thoughts? From what I've seen on mine, dH doesn't burst combinations as well compared to wV, but that may be the way I set up my dH vs wV combo test (which was admittedly not official). Hades seems more like a KO attacker than a powerful burst attack layer so far...kind of sad about that haha Tongue_out
(Nov. 28, 2018  3:55 AM)Dragunix Wrote: I was wondering if dH is inferior to wV in terms of burst attack. What are your thoughts? From what I've seen on mine, dH doesn't burst combinations as well compared to wV, but that may be the way I set up my dH vs wV combo test (which was admittedly not official). Hades seems more like a KO attacker than a powerful burst attack layer so far...kind of sad about that haha Tongue_out
Hmm, I kind of accept wV as a good attack layer but I just don’t love it.  My favorite God Bey was tN and dH reminds me of it so I like it more.  In my hands, I feel dH performs better in both KO and Burst.  I also have less self KO with it.  I prefer dH over wV on X’, and Ds’.  But I feel that is just me.  I am not saying dH is objectively better.
Same, actually. Hades gives me vibes that are just so reminiscent of tN, which was one of my favorite layers besides gZ.

The reason I asked was more because of the design of the scythe blades, which kind of curve in and reduce the damage seemingly, but I definitely see what you mean. Probably just my weird mini-test today haha...

Can you test dH 8'cross volcanic' against aH 10 et?
(Feb. 02, 2019  6:16 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Can you test dH 8'cross volcanic' against aH 10 et?

Hercules launched first and dH launched second? Is there a specific way dH should be launched in this test?
ah launched first,dH launched second.
Replicate mack the burst.He made made a video how to use winning valkyrie.
(Feb. 03, 2019  7:38 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: ah launched first,dH launched second.
Replicate mack the burst.He made made a video how to use winning valkyrie.

Imma try and do this test if I can once I get home tonight
maybe DEAD HADES with .0/7/8/10B/M.X'/Jt'/Hn' will work
try cho Z achillies 0C ET VS DH(Level chip) 12D VOL'.

this might not sound smart but as i always say-if you like it you should put a level chip on it