Quote:Cho-Z Valkyrie 8 Destroy vs. Archer Hercules Outer Eternal
Cho-Z Valkyrie: 2 Bursts, 1 SF
Archer Hercules: 17 SF

Cho-Z Valkyrie Win Rate: 15%

Cho-Z Achilles 8 Destroy vs. Archer Hercules Outer Eternal

Cho-Z Achilles: 10 Bursts, 1 SF, 1 KO
Archer Hercules: 8 SF

Cho-Z Achilles Win Rate: 60%
The Cho-Z Gimmick was activated every time. Cho-Z Valkyrie's Cho-Z Wings are simply too big and cover up the points of recoil, meanwhile Cho-Z Achilles has so much recoil it actually hurts to grab and the Cho-Z Wings are tiny and recessed, so they barely cover up anything at all
(Feb. 24, 2019  2:13 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
Quote:Cho-Z Valkyrie 8 Destroy vs. Archer Hercules Outer Eternal
Cho-Z Valkyrie: 2 Bursts, 1 SF
Archer Hercules: 17 SF

Cho-Z Valkyrie Win Rate: 15%

Cho-Z Achilles 8 Destroy vs. Archer Hercules Outer Eternal

Cho-Z Achilles: 10 Bursts, 1 SF, 1 KO
Archer Hercules: 8 SF

Cho-Z Achilles Win Rate: 60%
The Cho-Z Gimmick was activated every time. Cho-Z Valkyrie's Cho-Z Wings are simply too big and cover up the points of recoil, meanwhile Cho-Z Achilles has so much recoil it actually hurts to grab and the Cho-Z Wings are tiny and recessed, so they barely cover up anything at all
Could you test Ko strength?
(Feb. 24, 2019  2:19 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2019  2:13 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: The Cho-Z Gimmick was activated every time. Cho-Z Valkyrie's Cho-Z Wings are simply too big and cover up the points of recoil, meanwhile Cho-Z Achilles has so much recoil it actually hurts to grab and the Cho-Z Wings are tiny and recessed, so they barely cover up anything at all
Could you test Ko strength?

What do you mean? KO and Burst Attack combos are exactly the same besides Layers.
(Feb. 24, 2019  2:20 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2019  2:19 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Could you test Ko strength?

What do you mean? KO and Burst Attack combos are exactly the same besides Layers.
Oops. My bad. I didnt read your first post carefully.
Was there any reason for no frames on the CZ combos?

I can guess you used 8 because of the OWD but wouldn't a frame like Bump improve that OWD slightly?
(Feb. 24, 2019  3:42 AM)MWF Wrote: Was there any reason for no frames on the CZ combos?

I can guess you used 8 because of the OWD but wouldn't a frame like Bump improve that OWD slightly?

I just eventually stopped using Frames on Combos, launchers were complaining about the incredibly heavy weights of Cho-Z Combos
(Feb. 24, 2019  4:29 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2019  3:42 AM)MWF Wrote: Was there any reason for no frames on the CZ combos?

I just eventually stopped using Frames on Combos, launchers were complaining about the incredibly heavy weights of Cho-Z Combos

Makes sense.
Can you test them in opposite spin matchups?
P.S:I thought the test you made earlier could have been slightly advantageous for for achilles because used the disk 8 which has 2 wings which could have better synergy with achilles than valkyire(as achilles has 2 wings just like 8 disk,the contact points can line up).Can you also do a test using zenith on both vs aH outer eternal?
Wait, then how in the anime did aiga defeat valt, wait i forgot he was using wonder/winning valkyrie not zenith evolution
(Mar. 02, 2019  12:11 PM)HR20 Wrote: Wait, then how in the anime did aiga defeat valt, wait i forgot he was using wonder/winning valkyrie not zenith evolution

Anime logic *SiGH*
That has nothing to do with toyline, except advertisement
I personally use czA 00 Destroy. It works really well.
(Mar. 02, 2019  12:26 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2019  12:11 PM)HR20 Wrote: Wait, then how in the anime did aiga defeat valt, wait i forgot he was using wonder/winning valkyrie not zenith evolution

Anime logic *SiGH*

Anime logic really do be confusing me tho
(Jun. 07, 2020  6:00 PM)HR20 Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2019  12:26 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Anime logic *SiGH*

Anime logic really do be confusing me tho

Do not necropost a thread from a year ago and contribute nothing that adds to the testing discussion.