[Takara Tomy]  Delete

There is no Xtend'. Do you mean Xtend+?
(Jun. 30, 2019  1:19 AM)neoshai Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2019  1:18 AM)g2_ Wrote: There is no Xtend'. Do you mean Xtend+?

Woops, I'll edit that. It is indeed Xtend+

alright, it's all good.
I actually didn't see any indication of "czS.0D.Xt+" being mentioned on your post. All I saw was "Stock czV" and "dP.00.At" and I'm quite confused where czS came into the testing; because what I understood was that you were testing czV against dP

Just to give my own input based on experience:
Dagger doesn't actually have enough LAD to assist with Xt+ due to having pointed protrusions. You're going to do better without a Frame on that specific czS combo or probably Cross Frame. Better yet, swap 0 with 00 for more LAD with czS and hard launch on Stamina Mode. If you have Wall (which you should if you have , that would be better than Dagger at least. But if you're on the attack side, then it may be nice yet not very effective and is not fully utilizing the ability of Xt+. If you can, swap it out with Destroy (or Dash variant) if you want to go full Attack without compromising Stamina too much.
(Jul. 01, 2019  11:00 PM)neoshai Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2019  4:12 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: I actually didn't see any indication of "czS.0D.Xt+" being mentioned on your post. All I saw was "Stock czV" and "dP.00.At"  and I'm quite confused where czS came into the testing; because what I understood was that you were testing czV against dP

Just to give my own input based on experience:
Dagger doesn't actually have enough LAD to assist with Xt+ due to having pointed protrusions. You're going to do better without a Frame on that specific czS combo or probably Cross Frame. Better yet, swap 0 with 00 for more LAD with czS and hard launch on Stamina Mode. If you have Wall (which you should if you have , that would be better than Dagger at least. But if you're on the attack side, then it may be nice yet not very effective and is not fully utilizing the ability of Xt+. If you can, swap it out with Destroy (or Dash variant) if you want to go full Attack without compromising Stamina too much.

I should've said "against" czV and dP instead of "between". Sorry about that Uncertain

I do have to say that in stamina mode, Spriggan somehow ends up having less stamina. Yes, on its own, it does spin longer but in matches it seems like the opposite of that is true.
Wall is not really a frame I like to use. Scrapes to death. Especially since my little bros have the hasbro slingshock stadium they like to use, it becomes completely unusable in there.
And even in my burst stadium B-09, it scrapes a lot. I'd rather test out cross then, since I do have that.

Is there a big difference between 0 and 00? I obviously have both but I only have one 00.

I see. Now it makes more sense lol

As for Wall, if you'll use it with czS, it is best to utilize it with Bearing, but I was able to get decent results with Xtend+, though not as great vs going Frameless instead. Cross helps vastly with LAD for both Xtend+ and Destroy (can say that it is meant for those two), Proof and Bump are also good alternatives.

For 00, think of it as being heavier than 0 and having roughly the same stamina potential as 10; basically the "0" version of 7 Disk, if you can understand. Of course, it would still depend on the copy that you have, as there have been great weight discrepancies among copies of 00 reported already. If you get around 23-24g, that's quite a decent copy, and better if over that, but carp if lighter around 19g.
(Jul. 02, 2019  1:58 AM)neoshai Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2019  12:56 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: I see. Now it makes more sense lol

As for Wall, if you'll use it with czS, it is best to utilize it with Bearing, but I was able to get decent results with Xtend+, though not as great vs going Frameless instead. Cross helps vastly with LAD for both Xtend+ and Destroy (can say that it is meant for those two), Proof and Bump are also good alternatives.

For 00, think of it as being heavier than 0 and having roughly the same stamina potential as 10; basically the "0" version of 7 Disk, if you can understand. Of course, it would still depend on the copy that you have, as there have been great weight discrepancies among copies of 00 reported already. If you get around 23-24g, that's quite a decent copy, and better if over that, but carp if lighter around 19g.

I don't have a bearing Uncertain
I should've bought wolborg back when I bought the achilles Tired

Between Destroy and Xtend+, I gotta say that I do prefer Xtend+. Which is definitely weird, considering Destroy is my favorite driver XD
I guess the movements and LAD I see from Xtend+ just feels better for me.

My 00 is 24,9g. I forgot this but I put that one on my d.Phoenix instead of 0 since I don't have revive Phoenix Unhappy

A gold cross frame would be so nice but I don't think it exists cuz I can't seem to find it Unhappy
Honestly, the cho-z Spriggan I have is just so perfect color-wise.
Then again, a black frame wouldn't be too bad either since the burst stoppers are black ...

I did overlook in your post that you do have a preference with making every combo you have color-coordinated. Unfortunately all I know for Cross recolors are green, blue, dark blue, and pink. If you want a gold Frame, you can possibly get the Star Frame but it is bought separately. Existing black Frames that can fit the combo would be Wall, Turn, Lift, and Bump (for Bearing, that is). You can get a yellow Expand, which is the closest, or a yellow/red Glaive, for Xtend+

I've been quite out of the color coordination obsession already, but I've also been there for while ahahaha Mine was worse, trying to make stock combos work against meta combos
(Jul. 02, 2019  2:15 AM)neoshai Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2019  2:09 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: I did overlook in your post that you do have a preference with making every combo you have color-coordinated. Unfortunately all I know for Cross recolors are green, blue, dark blue, and pink. If you want a gold Frame, you can possibly get the Star Frame but it is bought separately. Existing black Frames that can fit the combo would be Wall, Turn, Lift, and Bump (for Bearing, that is). You can get a yellow Expand, which is the closest, or a yellow/red Glaive, for Xtend+

I've been quite out of the color coordination obsession already, but I've also been there for while ahahaha Mine was worse, trying to make stock combos work against meta combos

It's not really a preference as much as it just so happened to be that way when I put it together.
Tho it would probably bother me quite a bit if all of a sudden a full red/gold bey would have like a neon green part.

I'm kind of a fan of stock beys myself but only for beys I don't "main". However that's mainly because I have a terrible memory and I'm a bit too lazy to look it up what the stock combo is in case I want to store it (or sell it).

With that said, I'll be assuming you are using czS as one of your main Beys for tournaments. 

Just to share you my experience: I did enter a local one (player/fan-run event, not a Takara Tomy/licensed event) originally using the Chouzetsu Trinity: czS.00W.Br, czA.10G.Ds', czV.0S.Et 

I eventually swapped out Bearing with Xtend+, Wall with Proof, Glaive with Cross, and replaced czV with Sr.0W.Br and was able to reach top 10 (out of 30-ish players without age divisions, and most were teens and parents with some children). 'Twas fun, and I just realized then that I should've swapped out czA and used hS.10C.Ds' and maybe I could've won in the finals.

Going back, best way you can test your discovered combo is to put it up against tested combos in the Winning Combinations thread and see how your combo does against those. Would recommend you do at least 20 rounds for the statistical approach, because less than 10 would just result to possibly fluke wins.