[Takara Tomy]  Bloody Longinus 0M ZETA

bL.11R.Xt is a good balance type. It was shown in Zankye's video, it has a great attack pattern (he used Higher mode on Xtend). It was terrible when it lost spin though; standing in the center of the arena to lose stamina and lose
If you like to switch modes, replacing zeta (which has three of the worst performance tips) with Trans (which has a zephyr looking thing and a great sharp tip) would be a good idea for competitive. BUT, if you just wanna test stuff out, then I guess Zeta is pretty good.
(May. 16, 2018  6:59 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: If you like to switch modes, replacing zeta (which has three of the worst performance tips) with Trans (which has a zephyr looking thing and a great sharp tip) would be a good idea for competitive. BUT, if you just wanna test stuff out, then I guess Zeta is pretty good.

The sharp tip is pretty prone to destabilisation, tbvh. But it’s still decent.
I would use bloody longinus 7under atomic. I found that bloddy longinus on stationary is pretty good
For Super Z Beys, or at least wV and zA, I've seen that Stamina Mode for Zeta is pretty solid, since it stays in the middle with a semi-aggressive movement pattern. Watch this: https://youtu.be/yE1YrJaX21Y?t=2m16s
Also, watch out for more defensive combos with aC and mG(if not at a tournament) because they can outspin you if not in Defense Zeta
how bout bearing on bloody longinus??? anyone test it?
(May. 17, 2018  10:41 AM)nawzaroon Wrote: how bout bearing on bloody longinus??? anyone test it?

With bL's relatively small teeth, it bursts too much
(May. 22, 2018  4:22 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(May. 17, 2018  10:41 AM)nawzaroon Wrote: how bout bearing on bloody longinus??? anyone test it?

With bL's relatively small teeth, it bursts too much

Not small, but decently-sized teeth. It can burst a lot of meta Attack combos like Winning Valkyrie or Legend Spriggan.

The layer is better as an attack type, but it's still good on other types.
(May. 23, 2018  12:51 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote:
(May. 22, 2018  4:22 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: With bL's relatively small teeth, it bursts too much

Not small, but decently-sized teeth. It can burst a lot of meta Attack combos like Winning Valkyrie or Legend Spriggan.

Well, I meant small in comparison to wV and zA teeth, but either way it won't be that good with Bearing
What do you think about bL with destroy? Whatever disc and frame you think would work.
(May. 23, 2018  2:26 AM)Arcosst Wrote: What do you think about bL with destroy? Whatever disc and frame you think would work.

Destroy is an attack driver with some stamina. I would use 2, 4, 8, or 7 with the frames of Glaive, Cross, Meteor, or Bump.
if using bL.7m.At ...how u guys think of it??
(May. 24, 2018  11:24 AM)nawzaroon Wrote: if using bL.7m.At ...how u guys think of it??

I already answered this above. I'll quote myself.
(May. 23, 2018  12:51 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: It can burst a lot of meta Attack combos like Winning Valkyrie or Legend Spriggan.