Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst - Upcoming Release & Rumor Thread

(Nov. 03, 2016  3:56 AM)Shy Wrote: By the way where is this information coming from? I don't know if this was answered or not, but I would like to know since the post didn't have a source link or something.

@[Kai-V] has her sources and she's always accurate at Beyblade releases.
Anubis is going to be censored for sure. Little kids playing with Acid? America's not going to like that.

Also, abbreviations like KS and GV won't be sufficient when we already have DS, DS, DS and DS
(Nov. 03, 2016  4:35 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Anubis is going to be censored for sure. Little kids playing with Acid? America's not going to like that.

What?

(Nov. 03, 2016  4:35 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Also, abbreviations like KS and GV won't be sufficient when we already have DS, DS, DS and DS

What?
Fafnir. It's nice to know we'll have another dragon blade release. Smile
(Nov. 03, 2016  4:57 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2016  4:35 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Also, abbreviations like KS and GV won't be sufficient when we already have DS, DS, DS and DS
What?

That's Dragoon S, Driger S, Draciel S and Dragoon S, could you not tell from the abbreviations? Tongue_out

EDIT: Autocorrect fixed.
(Nov. 03, 2016  4:35 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Anubis is going to be censored for sure. Little kids playing with Acid? America's not going to like that.

Also, abbreviations like KS and GV won't be sufficient when we already have DS, DS, DS and DS

DS isn't the proper abbreviation to Deathscyther, "D" technically is, since TT probably isn't aware that we call Deathscyther "DS".

Acid doesn't seem all that bad, since I'm sure it's one of those things kids won't take too literally.
I was not aware we called Deathscyther's DS either. I was referring to the plastic remakes.
(Nov. 03, 2016  5:24 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: I was not aware we called Deathscyther's DS either. I was referring to the plastic remakes.

I'll admit that was a bad point since we only refer to it as "DS" when talking about the layer only. When we normally just use "D" for combos, which the abbreviations are for, full Beyblades.
(Nov. 03, 2016  5:15 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2016  4:57 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
What?

That's Dragoon S, Driver S, Cracked S and Transfer S, could you not tell from the abbreviations? Tongue_out

All your post shows is that if you intentionally make something confusing, it's confusing.
It makes me happy to see we are getting an upgrade to Burst. I can see that Takara Tomy is really doing their part to make Burst Long term. This excites me. Especially after the week Ive had hah.
(Nov. 03, 2016  3:56 AM)Shy Wrote: The names do sound amazing and I really can't wait to see this new generation of Burst and see if they did anything to try and solve the breakage issues. By the way where is this information coming from? I don't know if this was answered or not, but I would like to know since the post didn't have a source link or something.

They're registered trademarks in Japan. Of course they have to be public.
Those names still sound better then the current Hasbro names
Deathscyther's third generation will be called Killer Deathscyther.
(Dec. 14, 2016  8:04 PM)Valt Aoi Wrote: What is Q2 in Japan?

It's Quad Quetzalcoatl. Smile
I honestly just want that Kreis Satan seems really cool
Hope the official release doesn't disappoint
Member when Nightmare Rex was gonna be called "Genocide Rex"?
(Dec. 14, 2016  8:55 PM)Dracieleone Wrote: Member when Nightmare Rex was gonna be called "Genocide Rex"?

Simpler times.
(Dec. 14, 2016  8:55 PM)Dracieleone Wrote: Member when Nightmare Rex was gonna be called "Genocide Rex"?

don't get me started m8
Kreis Satan reminds me the Kreis Cygnus in 4D. Perhaps a spinning layer? XD
No worries, Kerbeus and Kensuke are not ignored: there will be a Guardian Kerbeus Beyblade coming up around summer 2017 in Japan!

On top of that, there will be a new Beyblade called Alter Kronos.
(Dec. 22, 2016  5:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote: No worries, Kerbeus and Kensuke are not ignored: there will be a Guardian Kerbeus Beyblade coming up around summer 2017 in Japan!

On top of that, there will be a new Beyblade called Alter Kronos.

Pupper babby has not been forsaken :,D

Alter Kronos sounds cool. It'd be cool if it had a built-in mode change or something to suit it's name.
Kronos, huh? Nice. Can't wait to see if TT picks up where they left off on the whole grim reaper theme with scythe Kronos. But then there would be two scythe beys...Eh, the more the merrier
Wait, so there is a new Kerbeus? YASSSSSSSS!

Thanks for the update.