[Takara Tomy]  Beyblade Burst Opposite spin tier list. Updated 8/12/19 12:58 A.M. Pacific Time

(Aug. 20, 2019  12:57 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2019  2:33 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Why jaggy to iron? I think you mean sword.

Because Iron came first before Sword, and Iron has similar tip with Jaggy

Isn't Iron more similar to accel?
(Aug. 20, 2019  1:41 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2019  12:57 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Because Iron came first before Sword, and Iron has similar tip with Jaggy

Isn't Iron more similar to accel?

Oh right, I was imagining Sword's tip into Iron (cuz those metal protrusions surrounding the underside of Iron made me think it was part of the tip that made it "Jaggy-like") lol. Then let me change it to: from Accel to Iron then
Just so I understand "Opposite spin tier list" is referring to left spin beyblade combos that would be battling against right spin beyblade . If so what about left vs left?
Opposite spin is a combination where each bey has a different spin direction. Same spin is where both beys have the same spin direction. This is not for that: in same spin, the collisions are harder and the beys do not equalize and share spin energy like they do in opposite spin. In opposite spin, LAD is extremely important.