[Takara Tomy]  Atomic, Bearing or Xtend+ on HS

(Jan. 05, 2020  3:55 AM)TheBeybladeKid Wrote: For hS, PERSONALLY I find Bearing to be the most consistent.

With the existence of Zwei, Lord, and Judgment, I don't think hS would be able to handle hits on Bearing nowadays.

For the most part, Atomic or Xtend+ would be best for hS currently, at least considering the parts availability of OP.
hS.Bl.Xt+ should do fine
(Jan. 13, 2020  1:44 AM)Orpheus Wrote: hS.Bl.Xt+ should do fine

00C Xt+ is the staple. 00E Ds' if bursting is a problem. Blitz doesn't maximize Xt+ or Ds' lad potential.
(Jan. 13, 2020  2:37 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2020  1:44 AM)Orpheus Wrote: hS.Bl.Xt+ should do fine

00C Xt+ is the staple. 00E Ds' if bursting is a problem. Blitz doesn't maximize Xt+ or Ds' lad potential.

While I don't have too many competitive parts, I run hS 00S Xt+(stamina). I have cross, but is green and looks horrendous on hS. I use hS over Lord because my Lord is all worn, and I feel more confident in hS's pure stamina.

Yes, I know Lord is better for equalizing.
when a Beyblade is burst by a defense Beyblade wouldn't the Beyblade be kinda bad
(Jan. 13, 2020  3:28 AM)Exodus1220 Wrote: when a Beyblade is burst by a defense Beyblade wouldn't the Beyblade be kinda bad

Depends on the combo.
ok my combo Achilles performance tip turbo valkyrie forge disc and turbo valkyrie top
(Jan. 13, 2020  3:28 AM)Exodus1220 Wrote: when a Beyblade is burst by a defense Beyblade wouldn't the Beyblade be kinda bad

This doesn't belong on this thread. But to answer your question, not necessarily. Some beys just have bad recoil that their teeth can't handle *cough* Slash Valkyrie*cough*.
(Jan. 13, 2020  3:42 AM)Exodus1220 Wrote: sorry and I agree about slash valkyrie

It's fine, just please find an appropriate thread next time. Maybe in the random thoughts thread? Idk, but of you search through the different forums, you should find one that can answer your questions.
I’m using bearing and it’s fine and can Evan beat my friends j joker but before I used 0 and Xtend+