[Takara Tomy]  Ark Bahamut Testing

So Ark Bahamut has been doing incredibly well at recent tournaments. Mana stated that Ark Bahamut does well except when against Sieg Xcalibur and my early impressions were thus biased since Sieg Xcalibur is my primary Attack Layer for testing (Since my Legend Spriggan's teeth wore out). But now that I have the Hasbro Legend Spryzen S3 which is identical in every way and DOESN'T wear out, I decided to do some more testing with it.

Ark Bahamut 7Cross Bearing vs Legend Spriggan (Hasbro) 7Bump Xtreme (Right Spin)
Ark Bahamut 7Cross Bearing vs Legend Spriggan (Hasbro) 7Bump Xtreme (Left Spin)

Let's try a Driver with more Burst resistance

Ark Bahamut 7Cross Orbit vs Legend Spriggan (Hasbro) 7Bump Xtreme (Right Spin)
Ark Bahamut 7Cross Orbit vs Legend Spriggan (Hasbro) 7Bump Xtreme (Left Spin)

Now I don't have Twin Nemesis and Spriggan Requiem (YET) but I'm really impressed with Ark Bahamut, looks like its weight, shape and Left-Spin nature really overcomes the issue with its teeth. I'm also really happy with Hasbro's Legend Spriggan, especially since Hasbro Xtremes are faster.

And if you're wondering why I didn't do Nightmare Longinus vs Ark Bahamut, my Takara Tomy Xtremes wore out.
Can you mention win rate? Its bit hard to understand by just round by round result
Could you test Ark Bahamut 4Glaive Atomic vs Spriggan Requiem 0Meteor Xtreme (Right Spin)?
(Feb. 23, 2018  4:59 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: So Ark Bahamut has been doing incredibly well at recent tournaments. Mana stated that Ark Bahamut does well except when against Sieg Xcalibur and my early impressions were thus biased since Sieg Xcalibur is my primary Attack Layer for testing (Since my Legend Spriggan's teeth wore out). But now that I have the Hasbro Legend Spryzen S3 which is identical in every way and DOESN'T wear out, I decided to do some more testing with it.

Ark Bahamut 7Cross Bearing vs Legend Spriggan (Hasbro) 7Bump Xtreme (Right Spin)

Ark Bahamut 7Cross Bearing vs Legend Spriggan (Hasbro) 7Bump Xtreme (Left Spin)

Let's try a Driver with more Burst resistance

Ark Bahamut 7Cross Orbit vs Legend Spriggan (Hasbro) 7Bump Xtreme (Right Spin)
Ark Bahamut 7Cross Orbit vs Legend Spriggan (Hasbro) 7Bump Xtreme (Left Spin)

Now I don't have Twin Nemesis and Spriggan Requiem (YET) but I'm really impressed with Ark Bahamut, looks like its weight, shape and Left-Spin nature really overcomes the issue with its teeth. I'm also really happy with Hasbro's Legend Spriggan, especially since Hasbro Xtremes are faster.

And if you're wondering why I didn't do Nightmare Longinus vs Ark Bahamut, my Takara Tomy Xtremes wore out.

I added in Win Rates. This is not my results fyi
(Feb. 24, 2018  7:45 PM)V2KX Wrote: I added in Win Rates. This is not my results fyi

Okay, I know these win lose rates don't seem good, but remember. I test "Worst Case/Best Case Scenarios" Full power launches with perfect banking patterns. In a tournament setting with another launcher in the way, you can easily mess up the banking pattern and I had to relaunch more times than I could count to get the full power yet controlled patterns with Legend Spriggan
Hmmm looks like aB is actually pretty good.
(Feb. 24, 2018  8:07 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2018  7:45 PM)V2KX Wrote: I added in Win Rates. This is not my results fyi

Okay, I know these win lose rates don't seem good, but remember. I test "Worst Case/Best Case Scenarios" Full power launches with perfect banking patterns. In a tournament setting with another launcher in the way, you can easily mess up the banking pattern and I had to relaunch more times than I could count to get the full power yet controlled patterns with Legend Spriggan

ok nice to know! Messing up a banking pattern is the worst in tournaments
Since I'm too poor for aB could someone test aB.4g.Br vs nL.B.Ds
(Feb. 24, 2018  10:11 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Since I'm too poor for aB could someone test aB.4g.Br vs  nL.B.Ds

I haven't been doing too much formal testing but I can say that aB.7/0/5.Br is mediocre against nL.B.Ds. It leans more on the winning side but is still kinda risky.
That being said, nL.M.X destroys aB._.Br but has a pretty hard time against aB._.At/O/R/etc.
(Feb. 24, 2018  10:11 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Since I'm too poor for aB could someone test aB.4g.Br vs  nL.B.Ds

I will try it today and let you know!

BTW I tried several aB combos today and I can confirm with everyone saying aB is strong defence. It gave my sX Variable harder time then anything else. I strangely got 2 OS against dC Revolve with aB2BIr (though it didn't happened again). i feel it doesn't give much spin back after it steals that spin

I tried dFHR vs aBHR and whichever was launched 2nd was winning that battle. Though I feel dF still have bit of an edge in stamina to aB
aB is garbage no matter what you put on it.

Even with it's stock combo, which is arguably the best (replace Bump with Glaive or Cross), it's burst resistance makes it burst to most
(Feb. 26, 2018  1:16 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: aB is garbage no matter what you put on it.

Even with it's stock combo, which is arguably the best (replace Bump with Glaive or Cross), it's burst resistance makes it burst to most

Definitely no, even if its teeth are trash it definitely doesn't burst easily. It's quite surprising but it really can stand attacks pretty well.