[Takara Tomy]  Accel’ Testing and Discussion

A testing and discussion thread for the driver Accel’.

Prime Apocalypse Sting Accel’ Vs. Judgement Diabolos Blitz Quick’

Let me know some tests you would like me to do with Accel’, and feel free to do your own testing with Accel’.
(Feb. 19, 2020  10:06 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: A testing and discussion thread for the driver Accel’.

Let me know some tests you would like me to do with Accel’, and feel free to do your own testing with Accel’.

You managed to get ahold of an Accel'. Smile Accel' has a good bit of potential in Burst Limited, I'd recommend trying Accel' on tN.
(Feb. 19, 2020  10:11 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2020  10:06 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: A testing and discussion thread for the driver Accel’.

You managed to get ahold of an Accel'. Smile Accel' has a good bit of potential in Burst Limited, I'd recommend trying Accel' on tN.

Definitely something I have thought of. I really want to get ahold of an Imperial Layer Base, because Accel’ would do really well on that.
(Feb. 19, 2020  10:13 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2020  10:11 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: You managed to get ahold of an Accel'. Smile Accel' has a good bit of potential in Burst Limited, I'd recommend trying Accel' on tN.

Definitely something I have thought of. I really want to get ahold of an Imperial Layer Base, because Accel’ would do really well on that.

I didn't think of that. If we have a little bit of time after the tournament is over, I'll let you borrow my Imperial and help you test. Smile
(Feb. 19, 2020  10:11 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:

I don’t think burst limited exists yet.
(Feb. 20, 2020  1:36 AM)Orpheus Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2020  10:11 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: You managed to get ahold of an Accel'. Smile Accel' has a good bit of potential in Burst Limited, I'd recommend trying Accel' on tN.
I don’t think burst limited exists yet.

Does it mean we shouldn’t do testing for it yet? No. Testing for Burst Limited is actually useful as we can see what needs to be banned and what doesn’t.
(Feb. 20, 2020  1:45 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2020  1:36 AM)Orpheus Wrote: I don’t think burst limited exists yet.

Does it mean we shouldn’t do testing for it yet? No. Testing for Burst Limited is actually useful as we can see what needs to be banned and what doesn’t.

There's a non-zero chance they're going to ban all the same tornado staller dash drivers like Destroy' Accel' Assault' Blow' in Limited. Tornado staller combos are VERY powerful if you remove the top meta layers from God and ChoZ. But more testing data always helps. Thank you.
(Feb. 20, 2020  2:03 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2020  1:45 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Does it mean we shouldn’t do testing for it yet? No. Testing for Burst Limited is actually useful as we can see what needs to be banned and what doesn’t.

There's a non-zero chance they're going to ban all the same tornado staller dash drivers like Destroy' Accel' Assault' Blow' in Limited. Tornado staller combos are VERY powerful if you remove the top meta layers from God and ChoZ. But more testing data always helps. Thank you.

I wasn’t specifically talking about Accel’, rather things like Z Achilles TT and Maximum Garuda TT. Also, no problem.