Takao vs Kai:- Final Battle Report (HMS)

legendary genbu quote of F2 Wrote:Image:- (Will upload later)
Date:- Saturday, 24th December, 2016
Name:- Takao vs Kai:- Final Battle (HMS)
Host:- FIREFIRE CPB
Formats:- HMS Round Robin
Number of Participents:- 9
Length:- 43 battles

Takao vs KAi:- Final Battle (HMS) was one of 2 events and first event, that were hosted on same day in celibration of WBO's 8th anniversary by FIREFIRE CPB at Sanjay Gandhi National Park in Mumbai, India

Participants:-
FIREFIRE CPB
AaryanBITW
Ashton Pinto
DIsaster
Jksiddh
Rayx Nikhil
Maximum Dranzer
Ronit [not to be confused with ronitnath lol. he's jksiddh's friend will make account soon]
Yash [again siddh's friend lol]

Tournament:-
Tournament started on 10:40am and concluded by 12:35pm. 
Unlike other events. 2 stadiums, BB-10 and BBC-03. were used for this event instead of 1 to conclude due to possiblity of high member count due to wavied entry fees in celibration of WBO's 8th aniversary. but despire wavied entry fees, only 2 new member showed up in addition of most of regular Mumbai members.

Due to many were new members and many didn't had HMS. Ashton Pinto and Rayx Nikhil shared some stock beys and launchers with all members to play and return.but despire but despire using stock beys. AaryanBITW,  Yash and Jksiddh was able to beat top-tier combos using beys such as Gaia Dragoon MS, Sea Drake MS and Advance Gardian MS.

So in the end AaryanBITW and Jksiddh advanced to finals with both score of 6-2 respectively. Ashton Pinto, Rayx Nikhil and Yash tied at 5-3 for 3rd place in finals, so a tiebreaker was performed to decide who will move in finals in which ashton won against both Rayx Nikhil and Yash using his Circle Upper combo [how shall I write about HMS combos?] moving on to finals

In finals. Ashton Pinto won against both AaryanBITW and Jksiddh using his Circle Upper combo making him place 1st with overall score of 9-3, so AaryanBITW and Jksiddh battled for 2nd place in which Jksiddh won using Sea Drake MS against AaryanBITW's  Advance Gardian MS making him place 2nd with overall score of  7-3 and AaryanBITW Place 3rd with score of 7-4   

Winning Combinations and Final Score:-
1st Place:- ashton pinto (9-4). AR: Advance Attacker WD: CWD Free Survivo RC: Bearing Core / Bearing Core 2, AR: Circle Upper WD: CWD Defense Ring RC: Grip Flat Core (Ultimate Mode)
2nd Place:- Jksiddh (7-3). Sea Drake MS, Advance Guardian MS
3rd Place:- AaryanBITW (6-4). Gaia Dragoon MS, Advance Guardian MS, Sea Drake MS
4th Place:- Yashthegreat (6-4).
5th Place:- Rayx Nikhil (5-6).
6th Place:- Maximum Dranzer (4-4)
7th Place:- Ronitthetruck (3-5)
8th Place:- FIREFIRE CPB (1-8)
9th Place:- Disaster (0-10)

here's another rough draft for one of 4 events that took place in Decmeber 2016
Whoa Unhappy
I was supposed to make a draft as well as a report for this one.. guess im too late
(Dec. 26, 2016  2:33 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Whoa Unhappy
I was supposed to make a draft as well as a report for this one.. guess im too late

Oh sorry. I made a draft of both yesterday and posted now.

but ya. I also think you would have wrote this better not just because your english is better (lol) but also because you judged more battles then me this time and have more knowledge on HMS (I hardly know name lol)

Though you can still write article on some of 9 events happened during 2016 lol. For example The Calm Before The Storms. It was probably my fev event and I will really like to here/read a report/draft from you for that event. Remenber each format is now counted as seprate event so that event will only give you 8 points lol
Yes, its fine.. I might think of writing a draft for the previous events. For that, I will have to read through old threads, to get back those fresh memories for best results here
Since the challenge to write a detaile tournament report for Beyblade Wiki is worth four points, perhaps you guys could collaborate on this report and we can split the points in two? @[ashton pinto] @[FIREFIRE CPB]
(Dec. 30, 2016  4:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Since the challenge to write a detaile tournament report for Beyblade Wiki is worth four points, perhaps you guys could collaborate on this report and we can split the points in two? @[ashton pinto] @[FIREFIRE CPB]

Yes. I can try.. But it might get a bit late Unhappy 
 I started a draft for some old events plus I will be going back on 2nd for my higher studies, so I'll be out of town.
It will be done before the deadline though hah
Code:
{{Tournament Infobox
|Image=
|ImageCaption=
|Host=FIREFIRE CPB
|ParticipantCount=9
|Prize=
|Champion=Ashton Pinto
|RunnerUp=Jksiddh
}}
'''Takao vs Kai:- Final Battle''' is a FORMAT format [[World Beyblade Organization]] tournament hosted by HOST. It took place in LOCATION on DATE

==Ranking==
{|class="wikitable" align="center" style="width:100%;"
!style="width:20%"|Position
!Participant
!style="width:30%"|Win/Loss
|-
!1st
|ashton pinto
|9-4
|-
!2nd
|Jksiddh
|7-3
|-
!3rd
|AaryanBITW
|6-4
|-
!4th
|Yashthegreat
|6-4
|-
!5th
|Rayx Nikhil
|5-6
|-
!6th
|Maximum Dranzer
|4-4
|-
!7th
|Ronitthetruck
|3-5
|-
!8th
|FIREFIRE CPB
|1-8
|-
!9th
|Disaster
|0-10
|}
===Winning Combos===
*1st: ashton pinto
**Advance Attacker - Free Survivor - Bearing Core
**Circle Upper - CWD Defense Ring - Grip Flat Core (Ultimate Mode)
*2nd: Jksiddh
**Sea Drake MS
**Advance Guardian MS
*3rd: AaryanBITW
**Gaia Dragoon MS
**Advance Guardian MS
**Sea Drake MS

==Tournament Report==
Tournament started on 10:40am and concluded at 12:35pm.

Unlike other events, two stadiums (BB-10 and BBC-03) were used for this event due to possiblity of high participant count due to wavied entry fees in celebration of WBO's 8th aniversary. Despite wavied entry fees, the number of participants only increased by two from the normal amount.

Due to many being new members and not owning their onw HMS Beyblades, Ashton Pinto and Rayx Nikhil shared some stock beys and launchers with all members to compete with and return after. AaryanBITW, Yash and Jksiddh was able to beat top-tier combos using beys such as Gaia Dragoon MS, Sea Drake MS and Advance Gardian MS.

AaryanBITW and Jksiddh advanced to finals with both score of 6-2 respectively. Ashton Pinto, Rayx Nikhil and Yash tied at 5-3 for 3rd place in finals, so a tiebreaker was performed to decide who will move in finals in which ashton won against both Rayx Nikhil and Yash using his Circle Upper combo, moving on to the finals.

In the finals, ashton pinto won against both AaryanBITW and Jksiddh using his Circle Upper combo, placing him 1st with overall score of 9-3. AaryanBITW's Advance Gardian MS and Jksiddh's Sea Drake MS battled for 2nd place, with Jksiddh winning and placing 2nd, and Aaryan taking 3rd place.

==Gallery==
<gallery>
</gallery>
==Trivia==

==References==
*[URL WBO Tournament Thread]
*[URL Tournament Results Sheet]
{{Reflist}}

{{WBO Tournaments Navbox}}

@[FIREFIRE CPB] - Basically ready to be published, so good work. Just to confirm; those W/L counts seem a bit off. Can you double check and verify them and we can publish this?

Thanks for your hard work! Grin