Tail Lione 100 HSD

Poll: Yellow or Green?

Green Ver.
72.97%
Yellow Ver.
27.03%
Total: 100% 37 vote(s)
Here is Tail Lione HSD. The green one is the original one. I know that it's not that good but it's the best I can do...

Green Ver.:
[Image: lionegreenver.png]

Yellow Ver.:
[Image: lioneyellowver.png]

It's a left spin Beyblade and an attack type.
nice drawing dude!!! mabye your bottom name can be E:G ( end game)
AConfused
Attack Survive.
F:W Final Wobble, but the face looks great! Looks a lot like a Native American though.
The bey itself looks really nice. They look kind of like the Wing Attacker/Wing Defense beys from the original beyblade... Could it be possible that the little 'half circles' on the side go out like wings? Also I like the yellow version better... The green one looks too similar to Leone to me Tongue_out
(May. 05, 2011  4:29 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: The bey itself looks really nice. They look kind of like the Wing Attacker/Wing Defense beys from the original beyblade... Could it be possible that the little 'half circles' on the side go out like wings? Also I like the yellow version better... The green one looks too similar to Leone to me Tongue_out

That was kinda the point...
Nice =)
Whatta bout F:G, F:B, E:B or FConfused II
Final Gain, Final Boost , Extra Boost or Final Stamina
the drawing is really nice...as for the tip name...how about Hole strike defense(HSD)?
Hmm I REALLY like HSD, so HSD it is... Also I will be doing more soon. (Shell Turtila, Horn Minotaur...) Still, thank you all for your suggestions. Grin And in the poll it is the first color to twenty who wins.
green version is nice and drawings r awesome too
(May. 05, 2011  3:45 PM)LeoneLione Wrote: Hmm I REALLY like HSD, so HSD it is... Also I will be doing more soon. (Shell Turtila, Horn Minotaur...) Still, thank you all for your suggestions. Grin And in the poll it is the first color to twenty who wins.

Lol yellow doesn't look like it's gonna win xD Ahh oh well. I like the yellow one more, I really dunno why though. :v
That's some nice work, and I personally think that green looks too much like Leone
(May. 06, 2011  3:18 AM)AxBlader Wrote: That's some nice work, and I personally think that green looks too much like Leone

Again, like I said to Raigeko13:
"That was kinda the point"
(May. 05, 2011  3:45 PM)LeoneLione Wrote: Hmm I REALLY like HSD, so HSD it is... Also I will be doing more soon. (Shell Turtila, Horn Minotaur...) Still, thank you all for your suggestions. Grin And in the poll it is the first color to twenty who wins.

Just don't do Cobat Tyrant WT105LF because im doing that.
Plus I can't wait for your next one
Thanks for accepting my tip name...I really wish that the Tail Leone is green
(May. 06, 2011  7:21 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote:

Just don't do Cobat Tyrant WT105LF because im doing that.
Plus I can't wait for your next one

Already drew Turtila (Stamina Type), and I'm not going to do Miotaur, but Spike Sharkrai (Defense type)
Green wins: 21 to 7... Bye bye poll.
You know what would be freaking awesome? Is if you could make actual beys by melting down the metal used in MWS and plastic in CWs and mold them into brand new beys...
Hmm this gives me an idea!