[ Tacoma, WA] Looking for bladers

Looking for some decent competition in the Tacoma/UP area. I generally play with my son but he doesn't like following the rules.
(Dec. 29, 2021  12:35 AM)Xorn23 Wrote: Looking for some decent competition in the Tacoma/UP area. I generally play with my son but he doesn't like following the rules.

there's a tournament on the 29th in Seattle hope you can come

jan 29th not december
(Dec. 29, 2021  12:35 AM)Xorn23 Wrote: Looking for some decent competition in the Tacoma/UP area. I generally play with my son but he doesn't like following the rules.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Spinles...22--102676
(Dec. 29, 2021  1:04 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Spinles...22--102676

im signed up for it. just want something a little closer too
if u see this can u show up at manitou park if u live near i want someone else to battle maybe tommorow or satirday at around 1 pm? if u live nearby there
Im in seatac and can play.

(Feb. 18, 2022  5:15 AM)wintichains Wrote: if u see this can u show up at manitou park if u live near i  want someone else to battle maybe tommorow or satirday at around 1 pm? if u live nearby there

I live in seatac can you come to angle lake.
thats a bit far for me for a beyblade battle if you want you can show up at manitou park i am searching for a ripcord though

i have bought a cyclone roktavor for the launcher so i can use a launcher to battle with
(Dec. 29, 2021  12:35 AM)Sure I will battle just tell me where. Wrote: Looking for some decent competition in the Tacoma/UP area. I generally play with my son but he doesn't like following the rules.

(Dec. 29, 2021  12:35 AM)Sure I will battle just tell me where. Wrote: Looking for some decent competition in the Tacoma/UP area. I generally play with my son but he doesn't like following the rules.
Don't know if this is too late or not but im up for some games in tacoma
If you're still looking for people to play with hit me up
I love in Tacoma