TT Vol 26 Random booster Giveaway Tournament!

Hey all! I hope this is the right place to put this, I am kind of new to posting on WBO.

Szasse Games is hosting a giveaway contest for a TT vol 26 random booster. We just got ourselves 2, and wanted to share the great experience of opening a random booster with the community! If you'd like your chance to get a vol.26 random booster you can checkout the contest entry page here: Give Away Tournament

I'm a huge fan of Dranzer's and so was drawn to this box set. I'm also a new beytuber channel looking to get started so come check us out!
Hi, I just checked out your channel. I really like your beyblade battles the most, since I just really like battles in general. If Phoenix's armor goes into the stadium pocket that doesn't count lmao, it happens all the time and better sometimes. Phoenix's armor can be a hassle for phoenix sometimes because phoenix is the one stuck. That burst finish from Phoenix tho, so awesome.
(Sep. 22, 2021  3:14 AM)(Blank) Wrote:  If Phoenix's armor goes into the stadium pocket that doesn't count lmao, it happens all the time and better sometimes.

Hehe, yeah I know it doesn't count, just seemed funny at the time Grin
lmao yeah, hope to see more awesome battles from you! You guys seem like fun youtubers
We did an unboxing of the random booster from this giveaway see it here! Don't forget to sign up for the tournament! It's free and has a great prize!

If you want to keep up with this tournament and results here's the first video:

(Sep. 22, 2021  2:59 AM)ZestyPhresh Wrote: Hey all! I hope this is the right place to put this, I am kind of new to posting on WBO.

Szasse Games is hosting a giveaway contest for a TT vol 26 random booster. We just got ourselves 2, and wanted to share the great experience of opening a random booster with the community! If you'd like your chance to get a vol.26 random booster you can checkout the contest entry page here: Give Away Tournament

I'm a huge fan of Dranzer's and so was drawn to this box set. I'm also a new beytuber channel looking to get started so come check us out!

Hey @ZetsyPhresh,

I just wanted to reach out because I know you are new to WBO and may not be familiar with all our rules.

First, you cannot promote non-WBO tournaments on the site.

Second, you should not use the WBO forums to push users to other sites, services, raffles etc. 

Please take a look at our community guidelines to familiarize yourself with the rules.

I am going to lock the thread for now, before deleting later.