[Answered]  TT LR String Launcher Tips?

Just picked up a red & a blue TT LR string launcher. Any tips on the best way to use these. I know it might sound like a silly question but I can’t seem to consistently get great launches. Not sure if I’m releasing too early or holding onto the string too long. Are there any tips besides “just pull the string”?
To get lots of power hold the string lightly so when you pull it as soon as you reach the end it releases
(May. 19, 2019  11:21 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Just picked up a red & a blue TT LR string launcher. Any tips on the best way to use these. I know it might sound like a silly question but I can’t seem to consistently get great launches. Not sure if I’m releasing too early or holding onto the string too long. Are there any tips besides “just pull the string”?

What's generally accepted with launching a string launcher is to pull as fast as possible with a thumb and index/middle finger grip, get the string to the end and having the launcher naturally slip off at the end of the launch.  How hard are you pulling the string btw? 

This metal series WBO video shows the technique and it's still relevant to the burst series launchers.  

(May. 20, 2019  12:30 AM)BreakerDS Wrote:
(May. 19, 2019  11:21 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: Just picked up a red & a blue TT LR string launcher. Any tips on the best way to use these. I know it might sound like a silly question but I can’t seem to consistently get great launches. Not sure if I’m releasing too early or holding onto the string too long. Are there any tips besides “just pull the string”?

What's generally accepted with launching a string launcher is to pull as fast as possible with a thumb and index/middle finger grip, get the string to the end and having the launcher naturally slip off at the end of the launch.  How hard are you pulling the string btw? 

This metal series WBO video shows the technique and it's still relevant to the burst series launchers.  

Yes, that’s what I said too. Thx for linking the vid.
Thank guys! The video was great too. I think I’ve been a little apprehensive with my pulls, worried I’d pull the string off. It seems like the opposite of a ripcord launcher. Instead of launching when I pull out, it launches when the string starts it’s retraction. Could just be my eyes fooling me tho.