[Takara Tomy]  Burst Classic Testing and Discussion

Each test (from me) goes up to 20 rounds. Feel free to re-test if results seem skewed or inaccurate.

Psychic Phantom Heavy Xtreme' vs Wolborg Spread Orbit (moderate launch)

Wol.S.O - 11 wins (11 SF); 55%
P2.H.X' - 9 wins (6 KO, 2 BF, 1 SF); 45%

Wolborg 13 Orbit vs Kaiser Kerbeus 13 Orbit (mirror match w/moderate launch) (Orbit drivers alternated after 10 rounds) (alternating launch, Wolborg first)

Wol.13.O - 12 wins (12 SF); 55%
K2.13.O -  5 wins (4 SF, 1 KO); 45%
Ties - 3

Can you try that battle with Victory Valkyrie as the attack type? I’m interested in seeing if Wolborg can perform better than its predecessor for Defense
(Jan. 14, 2019  12:31 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Can you try that battle with Victory Valkyrie as the attack type? I’m interested in seeing if Wolborg can perform better than its predecessor for Defense

I'm really limited when it comes to Dual/Single layers, as I began once the God series was around Legend Spriggan in terms of releases. I may end up picking up more of the earlier releases, but who knows?
(Jan. 14, 2019  12:33 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2019  12:31 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Can you try that battle with Victory Valkyrie as the attack type? I’m interested in seeing if Wolborg can perform better than its predecessor for Defense

I'm really limited when it comes to Dual/Single layers, as I began once the God series was around Legend Spriggan in terms of releases. I may end up picking up more of the earlier releases, but who knows?

Oh, sorry ?
Updated the P2 v Wolborg test

Wolborg v K2 mirror match updated
Dragoon Storm Yell Bearing vs Gigant Gaia knuckle orbit
Dragoon with extreme soft launch, G2 Launched First LR Long Winder Standard Beystadium
Dragoon Win % 60%
6 OS
G2 win % 40%
4 Bursts

Anybody else Who Thinks Tyson Is Strongest Blader out

Will Be doing more tomorrow
Hi guys
SO i randomly landed with this combo
Its pretty impressive
Can someone test it

I know it sounds dumb but

Zillion.zeus.8star.zeta'
Is that the TT P2 that's being tested?

Thought it wasn't good for anything ever, haha
(Jan. 14, 2019  11:07 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Is that the TT P2 that's being tested?

Yeah, haha.

I ran it on X' before Classic format was revealed, and it seemed good as a KO attacker so I decided to revisit the combo, with Discs legal for Classic of course Smile
(Jan. 14, 2019  11:28 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2019  11:07 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Is that the TT P2 that's being tested?

Yeah, haha.

I ran it on X' before Classic format was revealed, and it seemed good as a KO attacker so I decided to revisit the combo, with Discs legal for Classic of course Smile

Oh. Thought it burst pretty easily, from what I remember. I'm probably gonna have a renewed interest in Classic Format tbh.
(Jan. 14, 2019  11:31 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2019  11:28 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Yeah, haha.

Oh. Thought it burst pretty easily, from what I remember. I'm probably gonna have a renewed interest in Classic Format tbh.

It's literally the same concept as dH for Classic imo. Just slap X' (which is still legal for now iirc), and voila. You've got yourself a decent KO attacker, provided your launch is good of course.
(Jan. 14, 2019  11:33 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2019  11:31 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Oh. Thought it burst pretty easily, from what I remember. I'm probably gonna have a renewed interest in Classic Format tbh.

It's literally the same concept as dH for Classic imo. Just slap X' (which is still legal for now iirc), and voila. You've got yourself a decent KO attacker, provided your launch is good of course.

Oh, X'. That explains a heck of a lot. I thought you were just using regular X, haha
Can you try Storm Spriggan for the attack combo
(Jan. 14, 2019  11:33 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2019  11:31 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Oh. Thought it burst pretty easily, from what I remember. I'm probably gonna have a renewed interest in Classic Format tbh.

Can you use Storm Spriggan instead of Psychic Phantom for a test?
(Jan. 16, 2019  12:10 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2019  11:33 PM)Dragunix Wrote: It's literally the same concept as dH for Classic imo. Just slap X' (which is still legal for now iirc), and voila. You've got yourself a decent KO attacker, provided your launch is good of course.

Can you use Storm Spriggan instead of Psychic Phantom for a test?

I'm planning to pick up some older releases for testing, but I haven't ordered anything at the moment. S2 isn't in my current collection either, sorry...
(Jan. 16, 2019  12:43 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2019  12:10 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Can you use Storm Spriggan instead of Psychic Phantom for a test?

I'm planning to pick up some older releases for testing, but I haven't ordered anything at the moment. S2 isn't in my current collection either, sorry...

Oh, okay.
If anybody else has Storm Spriggan and Xtreme’, can they try that?
Xcalibur Gravity Xtreme' vs Gigant Gaia Heavy Eternal (soft/moderate launch)

Launcher: LR Light Launcher w/Long Winder + Carabine grip (right handed setup)

Results:
X.G.X' - 80% win rate (2 KO, 6 Burst)
G2.H.Et - 0% win rate
2 Ties

This is absolutely ridiculous. While G2 could still click X.G.X' up to two clicks, the most damage this Xcalibur combo suffered was usually 1 click at the most.

Below are the results for the same combos, only with Xtreme rather than Xtreme'.

Xcalibur Gravity Xtreme (near mint) vs Gigant Gaia Heavy Eternal (soft/moderate launch)

Launcher: LR Light Launcher w/Long Winder + Carabine grip (right handed setup)

Results:
X.G.X - 50% (2 KO, 3 Burst)
G2.H.Et - 50% (4 OS, 1 Burst)

This match was much closer. While my best launches could get off bursts, and while I still feel that Xcalibur definitely has the edge over G2 in this case, the difference wasn't as much, seeing as Xcalibur would click more often, sometimes up to 2 or 3 as opposed to the measly one that it usually suffered when equipping Xtreme'.
(Jan. 16, 2019  12:48 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2019  12:43 AM)Dragunix Wrote: I'm planning to pick up some older releases for testing, but I haven't ordered anything at the moment. S2 isn't in my current collection either, sorry...

Oh, okay.
If anybody else has Storm Spriggan and Xtreme’, can they try that?

Imma try that S2 with X' but if that's against G2, I won't be able to do it cuz I don't have that Layer (ridiculous but true despite having a couple of RBVs with G2 recolors already)
do you have Acid Anubis/Anubion A2 to test? i heard its really good for a dual layer.
(Feb. 04, 2019  7:51 AM)gxpt2000 Wrote: do you have Acid Anubis/Anubion A2 to test? i heard its really good for a dual layer.

As A Stamina Type, But bursts easily
Can anybody test Storm Spriggan Heavy/Armed Xtreme’?
Has anyone else had success with wolborg I’ve found it to be good on armed orbit
(Mar. 07, 2019  10:57 PM)instaburst13 Wrote: Has anyone else had success with wolborg I’ve found it to be good on armed orbit

I've used it on Gravity Orbit and Spread Orbit, but I don't have Armed.
(Jan. 14, 2019  9:49 PM)Free8nothing Wrote: Hi guys
SO i randomly landed with this combo
Its pretty impressive
Can someone test it

I know it sounds dumb but

Zillion.zeus.8star.zeta'

Sorry to burst your bubble here. All Dash drivers are banned except for Xtreme’ and Hunter’, and I think core/number discs and frames are banned.