TMRaven pencil art.

First one is scanned. Last two were too big so I had to digi camera them and crop them in photoshop; thus resulting in some quality loss. Bad times.

Edit: I fixed the contrast of the last two in photoshop. Putting the images into grayscale was the key. So now all 3 images are pretty close to their original contrasts.

[Image: armored_core_silent_line_by_platinu.jpg]
[Image: still_life_by_platinumraven2.jpg]
[Image: perspective_castle_by_platinumra-1.jpg]
WOW. You are very talented with a pencil. The last picture is my favourite!
Wow ... that's amazing ... you're really talented. I hope you're doing this professionally.
! O_O gorgeous
Much appreciation for the comments.

http://platinumraven.deviantart.com/

There it's a bit easier than going through the hassle of photobucking all my other works.
I had some spare time to get started with a new portrait drawing. I rarely draw so I don't have practice to get better. But as I age I do grow more visual perception and intelligence; as well as patience and craftsmanship. I guess architecture school is somewhat helping me with that too.

[Image: IMGP15861.jpg]
The subject. I hired this model for my picture.

[Image: scan_8222133427_1.jpg]
The scanned outline of portrait, unshaded. I used a 6H pencil and barely pressed down so to clarify the lines, let me up the contrast a whole lot in photoshop:
[Image: scan_8222133427_1-2.jpg]

It might take a while to render the picture because I have a major project to do every weekend, but eventually I'll get to it.
Wow, Alice, looks like someone is giving you a run for your money. This is really good stuff.
started rendering the self portrait. I used my first sketch because I thought the drafted sketch was kinda cheap.

[Image: scan_822515331_1.jpg]