[Sydney, Australia] Sydney's Rebirth, 9/1/2012

ok, so for those who haven't guessed im hosting a tournament in Sydney. it will be at Good Games Sydney on the 9th of January (sorry for the short notice). this will be my first time in sydney and first tournament, so hopefully it will be good. note, the decission to make this a standard tournament or zero-g tournament is still in question. this tournament is an attempt to inspire more tournaments in sydney. hope I see you there!
time: 12.00 sighn up starts at 1.00
cost: due to the chances of this being unofficial, this tournament currently has no cost, however, normall WBO fees will apply if it does end up official.
format: Zero-g. round robin / block
expected turn out: 8-12
judges: Giraton
confirmed particapants:
Giraton
Torcher1234
Zero_JT
YES! FINALLY! OMG So going to this, haha funnily enough I'm a regular player at GG Sydney too so this'll be awesome! A bit confused about how you worded the details so it starts at 12pm? And cost is $1?

Okay so... I'm guessing from breifly reading the Tourney rules, Zero-G Beys can't be used right? Does this apply for Zero-G String Launchers too?

Please excuse all the nooby questions, never participated in an tourney before but so keen
no cost and ive never read anythingabout zero-g beys can't be used so they are fine. im thinkin of making this a zero-g tournament as my stadium hasn't done anything in a tournament before.
(Jan. 05, 2013  8:26 AM)Giraton Wrote: no cost and ive never read anythingabout zero-g beys can't be used so they are fine. im thinkin of making this a zero-g tournament as my stadium hasn't done anything in a tournament before.

This thread just keeps getting more awesome and awesome, sweet! I'll definitely use dem Beys yo! Thanks for letting me know!

Oh and we can Synchrom right?
oh sure, im using my synchrom. just one thing. i need 8 people, by tommorow afternoon, though preferably before i make my call to good games. if you include me, my brother, and you, i have 3 people. if you can get 5 more people, please pm me, Zero_JT. oh and can you pm me a contact number, i need alternitive ways of contact.

also, i can lend beyblades, but not launchers as i only have 2 spares and those are only there due to christmas presents. if anyone can bring spare launchers thats great. if not, it's first in, best dressed.
Sweet! Haha sorry I just checked this then after I asked on facebook -__- yeah don't worry I posted up and hopefully more people will come, I'm sure bystanders will want to participate too, sure I'll pm you a number to contact me on the day, though it's not my permanent number (due to my phone being currently unlocked)

Yeah I can lend Beys too and Launchers (TONS OF THEM) so we're all good in that area Smile
Hi what are the official rules for beyblade tournaments? Can I use my custom metal system?
official rules are here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Orga...cial-Rules and exactly what do you mean by custom metal system?

Edit: so nobody else? i got the numbers but the more the better. do note, it's the first Zero-g tournament in Australia.
when is the next tournament in sydney i need to know and can u tell me the prize for winning the tournament. thx

hi also tell me when and where it will be and can we use any beyblades
if thats aimed at me, no, no idea. this was just something i pulled out as part of my holiday. if you read the wbo rules, any MFB bey and above is allowed in any wbo tournament outside of plastic and hms tournaments, where respective beyblade series are allowed for use. if you don't know what plastic and hms beys are, then you don't own either and you don't have to worry. im currently trying to find hosts for sydney and other states of Australia. all help is to be apreciated.